[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

ayu_adams said: I honestly hope MN finds out about JW and VP and their involvement in her dad's death as soon as possible. So we can get over the angst quickly and move on with the plot. I think MN will forgive JW but he will never forgive himself. And I honestly don't want to see a repeat of Innocent Man where it's a case of I-use-you and I-pretend-to-love-you for revenge purposes. That was soo annoying to watch. And as we can see, MN is already acting with the VP by pretending she doesn't know what he did.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoking_photo140516121723imbcdrama2.jpg

hoking_photo140516121723imbcdrama0.jpghoking_photo140516121723imbcdrama3.jpg
 After such beautiful scene they can not do that Mo nae know the truth Otherwise there will have more and romantic love scene 

And especially I would not have my shower scene  :(( :((:((
I want not never never :^:)^:)^

Guest turquoiseblue

hoking_photo140516115324imbcdrama3.jpg
how i wish this was the scene where they kissed. it felt right here. i think the mood here is more appropriate for a kiss than the other one. i feel they wasted this beautiful scene with JW just stroking MN's hair after the grand gesture of making her this beautiful swing and giving her his favorite (symbolic) gundam toy. She's crying and so touched...she could have just embraced him tightly and look into each other's eyes...and that will naturally trigger the kiss. kissing a girl when you are mad or upset over something terrible you just found out is a bit off for me. I know Mone is his refuge, the only thing that keeps him going...but i think a kiss when you are feeling happy is much better. 

@xXsmilesXx‌ if thats the case i think that will be in the near end....where if jaewan cant convince her... then he'll do something that for everyone to see that he's completely against his own father... but at the same time can destroy himself...that will make mone regain her trust on him again...then the last last parts are their union to take VP down...and the very end of the episode, the love making part :)) but i doubt if MN's hatred will last longer than an episode because LOVE will always conquer :))

Guest turquoiseblue

p1n6an2012 said: @turquoise‌blue i think a happy kiss too fast for a kdrama in ep 11 with 32 episodes... u know in dramaland they need to suffer first :))

OOH Just finished watching the episode subbed.
That scene with JW embracing his young self is just SOO SAD. I already mentioned about that before but with the dialogue too it is even sadder :(( ooh my poor JW, you are tearing me apart T_________T
But I really LOVED that scene. One of my favorites in the drama overall.
Another thing at least makes me happy is that JW didn't tell the VC about him knowing that the chairman is his father or that he is his father.
@turquoiseblue, I really wanted a hug at that scene :( 

Guest Laura Nováková

samzz said: I still miss the old PD when comes to the lovey dovey scenes btwn our OTP, esp at every end of eps. starting from ep 2-their scenes together always like an art, not just lover staring at each other-and the lighting too, not just 2 tones. The kissing scenes could be much better if in the hand of old PD.
Maybe after this we can see the improvement-not easy for the new PD also-which only one person, the other PD is just MBC higher Exec, overseeing the process.

Guest Eiza Zazhan

Ohhh i thought when i wake up..this forum already reach 300 pages bbut only move 10 pages. :(

I can't sleep last night because of the kissing angle is not to my expection. I can't see it clearly... I want to see how JW kiss MN in every angles clearly =))  I guess i have to wait for tonight episode with hoping that they do more kissing kissing and hugging scene. About bbedscene... hahaha too early for that :)

@hueeee thank you sooooo muchhhh dear!!! wish i could give u thousand awesome on it  @human1981 too and for all of you here !!!!you were guys daebakk!!!!! :x :x =D> :)>-

This is a roller coaster of drama .... I feel how we brought in happiness ...... but we also have to be prepared that one day we will feel a deeper sadness ...... is where Amone will struggle in love and responsibility of an heir ..... I'm sure kissing scene was not the end of our drama ..... but a logic that could possibly happen ...... and there is no wrong in putting words to their romantic scenes .. . because after all they are a couple who love each other and will probably hurt each other ..... we will be ready to dissolve in their grief again ......

ARE YOU READY MY LOVELY DONGHAE........................................

:)>- :-* :-* :-* :x :x :x :)

Guest chibbyme

The subs isn't ready yet. So I'll just watch the raw over and over again. Oooh HK, what have you done to my weekend?

The heartbreaking scene of uri Jaewan, and the sweet kiss of uri OTP (even though the lighting is similar with horror movie), made me like in a roller coaster.

Aww well, don't ruin the party with sad ending prediction, esp after the kiss that we've waited all these years. I believe they will give us a happy ending but with a bitter journey on it. They still have 20 eps to work on it. Uri OTP will earn their love the hard way, so that it'll be a precious one. And our brave lady MN will show her compassion and big heart to forgive JW, and JW will learn how to forgive himself and it's gonna be okay in the end. Gwenjana babe, gwenjana.

However, If MBC dare to give us sad ending or cliffhanger one, I'll be the first to send the writer and PDs a worn out slipper to their head together with Gundam Kick!!! Haiyaaa!!!!

Now back to watch the raw while praying for faster subs. Amen! Last week after I send my post with the same prayer, the sub miraculously appear. Waiting for the same miracle now. Hehehe...

Guest soupsoua

Favorite scenes from episode 11:
-When MN tries to act lady like and JW's all like, "Wth?" hahhaa And then when they watch charlie chaplin and he keeps peeking at her. So adorable!!! -That jogging scene. Who wouldn't want to jog next to LDW? lol-the swing set gift, with the toy Bella and JW's note. "I use to love Bella the most, but I have found someone I love more."  <3-JW's reaction to finding out his "real" father. Poor baby... he's a good actor! And the destruction of the painting. It means, "This is it. My last tie with you is broken. You no longer are my savior. You no longer hold that place." Yes, he was going crazy, Who wouldn't? Your "savior" who abused you, turns out to be your blood... Who would not go crazy?-THAT KISS!!! That kiss... spells out: "I need you, i love you, thank you... I'm sorry. I'll always protect you." And omg, they actually look breathless after that kiss. LOL
Over all:
Not sure how I like the new PD's filming style or editing style. Are PD's even in charge of this? lol The love is moving pretty fast.. which also means its downfall will be very painful to watch. I wish MN will grow more in her characterization, though. She's lovable now, but I want her to have some brains as well. More scenes like her being kick @ss (i.e. when she was trying to prove her father's death, and swinging down the side of the building implanting evidence. lol).  
On a side note, LDH's seems to bring out some of the best acting in her male co star roles. LOL. Jang Hyuk in Chuno... and now LDW will shine in this role. I've never seen him play such an angry, pitiful character so far. He's showing his acting chopping blocks now. So, please let our LDH show hers as well!
Here's LDW show casing his awesome acting.

Archived