• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soupsoua

RahmaL said: KISSING SCENE TOO QUICKLY --- criticized

KISSING SCENE TOO LONG --- criticized

OMOOOO----WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD ...... NO SOMETHING PERFECT

:(:(:(FOLLOW THE LORD DESTINY......

I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY REUNION WATCHING THEM ..... BUT WHAT POWER RATING AFFECTING THEIR DRAMA .... SOMETIMES I WANT TO BE

KNOWN ONLY BY RATING TV STATION ITSELF ... SO I DO NOT ALWAYS WORRY FOR THEIR RATING ... I was uneasy .... BECAUSE I GET EVERY

EPISODE RATING OVER THE LESS SATISFACTORY ..... FIRST KOREAN ACTRESS IS THAT I LIKE lee da hae, RATING IN KOREA WITHOUT KNOW

WHAT THAT TIME .... BUT I'M HIS EVERY DRAMA ALWAYS WATCHING ..... AND NOW I HAVE TO FEEL SAD ALL THE SCANDAL AND RATING .........

@ OHOHELI, @ AQPARIA, @ SEGAFANLADY @ ALL
WOULD YOU hugged me :(( :(( :(( :((

@RahmaL, hugs dear >:D>:D>:D<
Although I surely know why you worry about the rating but don't make this affects your mood and just enjoy the drama and your time watching our Dong-Hae couple and the many other lovely actors :x :x 

Guest hiddenflea

turquoiseblue said: hoking_photo140516115324imbcdrama3.jpg
how i wish this was the scene where they kissed. it felt right here. i think the mood here is more appropriate for a kiss than the other one. i feel they wasted this beautiful scene with JW just stroking MN's hair after the grand gesture of making her this beautiful swing and giving her his favorite (symbolic) gundam toy. She's crying and so touched...she could have just embraced him tightly and look into each other's eyes...and that will naturally trigger the kiss. kissing a girl when you are mad or upset over something terrible you just found out is a bit off for me. I know Mone is his refuge, the only thing that keeps him going...but i think a kiss when you are feeling happy is much better. 

Guest hiddenflea

syratr said: Ratings for ep11:

AGB:

Seoul
Hotel King : 9.6 (7.)
Angel Eyes: 8.7 (8.)

Nationwide
Hotel King: 10.2 (7.)
Angel Eyes: 9.3 (8.)

cr:baidu

@ On a side note, LDH's seems to bring out some of the best acting in her male co star roles. LOL. Jang Hyuk in Chuno... and now LDW will shine in this role. I've never seen him play such an angry, pitiful character so far. He's showing his acting chopping blocks now. So, please let our LDH show hers as well!
Here's LDW show casing normal;

@p1n6an2012 LOL that's quite a dramatic but plausible scenario. I think that JW might pretend to be backing JG and then destroy him from within. I honestly thought that JW might use JG daughter as a revenge tool. Now that he realised that the girl is actually his half sister, I hope that plan gets thrown out of the window. The girl seems quite innocent and she's going to be in total devastation when she finds out that her father is the devil himself.

@soupsoua
LMAO those are my favourite scenes too!I felt second hand embarrassment watching MN act all lady like with that formal speech and manner. And the way he keeps peaking at her. Got to show you the gifs!tumblr_n5qqw2ON6L1qbxx00o5_250.gif tumblr_n5qqw2ON6L1qbxx00o6_250.gif
tumblr_n5qqw2ON6L1qbxx00o4_250.gif tumblr_n5qqw2ON6L1qbxx00o3_250.gif
tumblr_n5qqw2ON6L1qbxx00o1_250.gif tumblr_n5qqw2ON6L1qbxx00o2_250.gif

"Beautiful."

Guest pottery

It's been a while since I posted anything here. Been following every body's line of thoughts though. Must say that I could not have agreed more. I was watching ep 11 this morning with my daughter, she said this 'boy, this drama is good.' She is only 17, so when she said that I was hoping that the other teenagers in Korea also found the drama good too and think that LDW is handsome too (she made a point that LDW is good looking when she saw Jae Wan in his boyish kooks). Coz I realize that LDW and LDH's fans mostly might be people in their twenties on wards (I can be wrong here). But I sooo hope that HK would hit the 20% rating like MG. and for that not only ahjumma but teenagers must tune in during the show. Any way, PDnim more love scenes between Jae Wan an Moh Ne are more than welcome. Bring It On!!!

Guest Bosco_96

after watching again preview i think we will not have bed sceneit seems that MN lies on the mattress laying on the floor then JW lifts her to put on bed. haizz. I thought that both of them want to enter room to do bed scene after having passionate kiss  8-X

SeGafanlady said: GIRLS..... onnie don't get it why some of you think it's a bit off the love track for Cha Jae Wan to kiss Ah Mo Ne right after he found out that evil VP is his biological father (not 100% accurate yet)... because he has been harboring that longing feeling for her since the first time he started to fall for her.. to the point that he forced him self to kiss Song Chae Kyung as some sort of a denial or a place to hide...

Finally after terminating his only historical bridge to the VP (the angel and child painting) Cha Jae Wan decided to move on... and the symbol of the tored painting is also some sort of farewel to him as VP's pawn... OMG this is soooooo sad... really pitiful uri Chong Jibei nim...........

What we must blame is the lighting of that supposed to be historical kiss........ this is the 1st time they able to exchange their narutal body liquid (saliva is a magical liquid from our body that goes to every deepest cell of the person that we exchange it with) and it look indeed like they were kissing in a cemetery..

It can be 10 times better....... but in the mean time... we are so over the moon happy with it... hopefully the next kiss will be a HEAVENLY one....

Archived