[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

And now for the last part of my little thoughts about the ep.11
You know while I was watching the last scene for a moment I really thought that JW has lost it. The blank, empty and totally dead look in his eyes when he entered his living room and saw his younger self, my heart skipped a bit. I wonder, what was he saying to his past self? I thought I’ve heard something along the lines *Don’t cry. It’s not your fault. You didn’t know* but I’m not sure…
But what was the last straw for me it’s his desperate attempt to tear the painting while he remembered like his own damn father (the person who should protect, love and praise you) called himself JW’s master (how sick is that!), beat him to an inch of his life and told him to give up his pitiful attempts to become human. That’s the moment when you truly understand that you are *nobody* when even your own parent turns his back on you. I felt like dying at that moment and I’m sure JW too.
And thus the reason for the kiss or to be more precise the reason for a kiss at the seemingly inopportune moment. First I would like to point out that a lot of time has passed between the painting scene and their meeting with MoNe in the time capsule alley (I totally refuse to call it any other way ^_^). So JW was walking to MoNe after somewhat taking control of his emotions but still in a daze like state. And what has he witnessed? MoNe still waiting for him despite the late time and cold wind. And berating him for making her worried. And asking the empty space if he was ok and did he meet the VC again. And the way she knew that something happened just by looking at him.
That's when it hit him like a bolt of lightning that despite him being nobody and unworthy and tainted by his past there is still someone who needs him and waits & hopes for his sound return. Turns out MoNe is the only truth left in his life.
So it’s like a sip of water for a thirsty man. He needed to feel her warms under his touch just to make sure that his is still alive, that he is still there. A prove of his existence, if you will.
My heart aches.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it will be a disaster if one of them marry someone else i'll commit suicide;they are soooo special imagine how many people ship them why they can't see it ??? there is a lot of couples i don't care about them and they end up together ; i'm praying from all of my heart that these to will be together .
We are sooooo kind to wish and pray for them and not to our selves hahaha for me my happiness is to see them married i really mean it
:x :)

@juju84, ooh dear so well said :x
And ooh I am so afraid of that moment when MN knows everything. She has been kept in the dark for this whole time and the shock will be SO BIG for her specially with all her love, trust and care about JW.
As much as such shock could be actually the turning point for her character to mature as she discovers the real world around her but I am afraid that we would say goodbye to the cheerful, lively and cute MN in the process :(( (at least for sometime)
I am confident she will come to realize it all in the end. She has one big heart inside her but I think the shock at first will surely confuse her a lot and will change her view to the world and people.

Guest wildflower88

I slept right before the broadcast and the thread jumped 20 pages in 6 hours????? :-O :-O Then something astronomical must have happened!

Will watch the raw now and return to read your posts.

SonE said: Yeah it will be a disaster if one of them marry someone else i'll commit suicide;they are soooo special imagine how many people ship them why they can't see it ??? there is a lot of couples i don't care about them and they end up together ; i'm praying from all of my heart that these to will be together .
We are sooooo kind to wish and pray for them and not to our selves hahaha for me my happiness is to see them married i really mean it
:x :)

Gosh, I'm going crazy just from looking at this photo! He holds MoNe so strongly but so tenderly at the same time! Totally feels like CF!
2u8h26u.jpg

The image of PERFECTION! :x

@SonE. I know what you mean! !t never felt right to me in all of his other works. There was always something missing!  Actually same goes for LDH.
@marie67 indeed)

Welcomes today's episode was great

The kiss was beautiful really feel their chemistry

View featured in would have said that Mo nae gonna disappear from the house where they were all

The kissing scene I could watch several times it was very romantic

Now I want a shower scene shower or bath scene :-* :x [-O< :-*

Guest turquoiseblue

WAAAAAAH! THE KISSSSS....AYUMYUMYUM ;)) SOOO AMAZING! :x 
I haven't really seen them kiss other co-stars before coz I never really watched their dramas with other actors after My Girl, but I have to say Lee Dong Wook is one great kisser and that he loves to kiss DaHae hahaha ;) And I think he poured out all his feelings there. So raw, so much passion... whew! I'm like having lots of palpitation while watching it. But like some of you here, I also noticed Lee Da Hae was a bit restrained with her kiss, although I'm not sure if she got conscious *cough* *cough* or if that was really part of her acting, that MN was taken aback by JW's sudden physical manifestation of his feelings for her. I guess my question will be answered tomorrow ;) I just hope they start episode 12 from where they left off...  
im also a bit disappointed with how the kiss scene was filmed..aaggghh.... bad lighting and bad camera...
like this, you cant even see MN's mouth here...ugh....
kissblock.jpg

but have you seen the tongue action here?! i blinked for a bit then I rewind it like 10 times just to make sure waaaaah! OMG...I can't.... :xtoungeaction.jpg 
and just look at wookie's hand on dahae's nape/neck while he kiss her so tenderly....my gosh! i need water!!! gaaaaaaah!!!! kiss2.jpg

so you can see, my pervy mind is all about the kissing right now ahahaha :D I'm still  waiting for the subbed version of the videos to comment on the whole story. and that big reveal of VP being JW's real father is still very cloudy to me. I know he found that recorder...but you'll never know if it was the original one or Baek already tampered it with her own version. Baek is smarter than we all think, she prolly realized the clues in that painting even before JW did and she got hold of that recorder before him and edit it with her own version. I dont really trust anyone in that hotel right now except our OTP. 
so are you all ready for tomorrow?!  *wink* *wink* :)) i will sit on a wheelchair in case i collapsed and i have my oxygen tank as well..nyoxygen-1.jpg

BRING IT ON BABY!! BRING IT ON!!!! :-* =))
thanks for all the links videos and the vids!  :-h

@juju84, yes indeed. No alternative way now for her full growth to happen. 
And although that would be so painful to watch her heartbreak but I can't wait for it to happen and wishing they don't go with the story in another direction (contradicting, right?) 
But will we see her losing every thing at the same time? Her love (after she knows the truth about JW) and the hotel (with that contract) before she actually achieve her goal and have both of them as she told manager baek??

and with the gift jaewan said...in the note from the gundam

bella = the female gundam

"bella is the woman i loved most in this world,

but now that i have the person i love the most,

i think i don't need her anymore, please take care of her"

Oh my goodness. Swoon. Fainted! I can't wait for it to be fully subbed. Thanks for translating the lovey dovey bits!!!

i think i'm getting a whiplash
:-O  confession last week and a kiss this week  :-/
:-t  i feel like things are just getting tossed around too fast  X_X
:)>-  don't get me wrong... i like our OTP being together and all >:D<
8-} but story-wise... i'm getting a little confused  :-??
[-O< and a little scared...too much too fast...  :-SS

THEY KISSED!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL. The kiss is great but I want their kiss to be hotter and more passionate than that awesome elevator kiss in My Girl... :P well, lets just wait for other passionate kisses because it's only episode 11, we still have a long way....
juju84 said: JW is chaised by his fan girls!
2zxxi0l.jpg

A-haha, sorry couldn't help myself! =)) =)) =))

But damn, MoNe actually slipped about his wounds. That's what you get when you try to boast to your friends about your man, girl!
You should check your pretty little tongue from now on. Or you'd get into trouble.
Though I'm glad she said CK that she is not gonna give up!

juju84 said: Gosh, I'm going crazy just from looking at this photo! He holds MoNe so strongly but so tenderly at the same time! Totally feels like CF!

The image of PERFECTION! :x

@SonE. I know what you mean! !t never felt right to me in all of his other works. There was always something missing!  Actually same goes for LDH.
@marie67 indeed)

Hi, guys! I have been reading all your posts in this thread since I'm really an avid fan of donghae couple & hotel king. All your posts in this thread is really giving me entertainment & lots of information about the donghae couple & hotel king, that's why I've decided to make an account, so that I can join your conversations here. I am looking forward to get more informations, pictures, screencaps and even spoilers about the drama since the latest episodes with english subs will be available here in the Philippines the day after it aired in South Korea. Thank you! :)

Guest AnabelO

YUP! THIS THREAD JUST EXPLODED HAHAHA AWESOME GUYS!!
THANK GOD FOR THAT KISS, BUT THERES 32 EPISODES SO THERE WILLL BE PLENTY EXPLOSIONS JIJI 
B-) :bz B-)

Archived