[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nerissa2

Waiting for subs is the hardest part!! i can understand something from what forum chingus said bt still want to understand everything :-)

Between already watched kiss scene like 5 times....Still counting  :\">
Between really funny about the surrounding, it do look like a cemetry!!

Cemetry or not!! when LDH and LDW kiss its fireworks for the viewers, but I do hope for a hotter kiss in better surrounding!!!!

Guest nerissa2

@thampatura Thanks for sharing the link!!! You saved me from googling for episode 11 raw for the zillionth time

Gosh, the swing scene was beautiful! I’m so glad MoNe fully understood the meaning of JW’s present! It was a huge step for him to give her something he treasures. Especially for our JW, who is an introvert and very closed off person.

And the way he was tenderly touching her hair. He looks absolutely happy to be free to do it now! :x

Aww, and the maid squad witnessing their moment. =)) I liked JW’s reaction, he didn’t give a damn about it! Did you guys notice that these ahjummas are actually warming up to their chairman? They looked at her happy antics with warm eyes. She is not the VIP from hell anymore. :)>-

Btw MoNe has the cutest nightgowns. But I hope she also has something real sexy for the *honeymoon* though I‘m sure JW secretly adores all of these frills.  

@SeGafanlady, maybe it's just us having eagle eyes and enormous love for our OTP. :x

yeahh.. now Soo Mun Jung can start continue writing her passionate and romantic novel... Mr. B and Miss. A
who knows at the end of this drama.. she manages to publish that novel and every CIEL employee in South Korea will buy it.. LOL

PS.. PDnim and WRnim chebal don't be so stingy with kisses.....

OMGGGGGGGGGG!! I knew it! I was like I think I just need to backtrack 20 pages maybe the kiss hasn't happened yet but I WAS WRONG! OMO OMO OMO!!!  \:D/ \:D/ \:D/*happy dance*

THE MOMENT EVERYONE WAITED FOR HAS FINALLY COME!!!! I cannot wait to watch this episode then! As usual, I'm gonna hold myself so I can watch eps 11-12 together...I probably will need an OXYGEN TANK! @Maz lend me urs please!!!!

If I don't come back after Monday that means I died from eps 11-12...

P.S. I forgot who was it that declared HOTEL KING HOLIDAY on Monday if they kissed??? :-bd

apqaria said: @SeGafanlady, yes it is a pity we didn't see this passionate kiss from the right angles and in the right lightening :(
Also I noticed that actually MN was saying something directed to JW before she saw him coming into the garden. I guess those words even pushed him more specially as this devastating time to show his love and affection for her through this kiss. You can feel it from his experssions listening to her.
I wonder what she said??

While I were rewatching latest episodes, I suddenly  *-:) realized how much good LDW's voice.
So manly and sexy..... I've got shivers running up my spine! *-:)
Yes, sometimes I can be slow on the uptake. It's sad.

I am so mad!!! Jae Wan ah, the worst thing you ever did was induce an allergy attack to get close to the chairman, and that was a bad thing but it's not that bad! Jae Wan, you got trapped into all of the VC's lies and now you're part of everything even though you don't even know anything, baby it's not your fault...  :(( :((My baby needs to forgive himself aish, Mo Ne should harness some of that hadouken power and blow the VC's body into smithereens I hate that man so much
X( X( 

Guest MaS1430293800

AdelaM said: SeGafanlady said: ltbbsSt.gif

BEST KISS ever from Wookie.. talking as a noona.. from 10 years of delusional biasing on this phenomenally great looking man.. I never seen a kiss like this happened from his lips before.. well, my girl kiss was the best before but this kiss is picturing a million of mixed feelings that embodied Cha Jae Wan.. Lee Dong Wook.. it seemed that he really did prepare him self well. Still.. if I can choos.. I prefer for them to kiss in more lighter place.. maybe for the 2nd kiss?

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
O MY GOD, I was pinching myself like literally cuz of the last scene. HOLY MOLY they are one fine HOT couple. Please marry already please :(.
I was kinda disappointed with Lee Da Hae's response. She didnt kiss him like she did in My Girl. But after watching Lee Dong Wooks other drama's, he seems at his best when he acts with Lee Da Hae. And I cant seem to watch LDH other drama's, cuz I only see her with LDW. 
I hope the ratings will increase :). And that bedscene tomorrow :). OMG. Cant wait.

AGREE with @turtleaxis

he's innocent now and then.... and I'm not buying that he's VP's son... like excuse me.. same genetic at least should share a slightly similar physical appearance and or personality.. like father like son.. but CJW doesn't look a bit like Lee Jung Gu and actually CEO Ah is more charismatic to be his biological father..
Mistery will be solve little by little... and I also can't understand one thing.... if VP's goal is CIEL and he knows that JW is his offspring, why don't take the easy road and let Jae Wan marry Ah Mo Ne instead? than he'll be her father in law and gain more power in CIEL right? at the end his grandkids will inherit CIEL..
Unless if he really harbor hate to jae Wan because his mom Baek Mi Yeon didn't love him back then and he's probably a child of a rape result... OMO so sad!!!!!

marie67 said: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
O MY GOD, I was pinching myself like literally cuz of the last scene. HOLY MOLY they are one fine HOT couple. Please marry already please :(.
I was kinda disappointed with Lee Da Hae's response. She didnt kiss him like she did in My Girl. But after watching Lee Dong Wooks other drama's, he seems at his best when he acts with Lee Da Hae. And I cant seem to watch LDH other drama's, cuz I only see her with LDW. 
I hope the ratings will increase :). And that bedscene tomorrow :). OMG. Cant wait.

@SonE AMEN. Thats the same with me. I couldnt finish his drama Scent of a woman, and LDH's Miss Ripley. I just cant. Imagine if they announce their marriage to someone else, I will go NUTS and Crazy.
This is the first time I am reacting like this towards a couple, but they are my favorite couple since I watched drama's (so since 2009). Lets hope they will marry for real this time.

Archived