[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant watch the episode tonight due to overseas appointment but this is some of my predicted reaction compilation on the upcoming ep12..b0u.gif

that's probably much the same when i'm really viewing the actual or i guess IT WOULD BE WORST!!
so gonna go now.. see you all next week :D

@ayu_adams its okay dear just enjoy your night...maybe @fruitkatsu or @emily71 could helps us tonight!!!right chinguu!!!@samzz@maz @Hueee specially @ohoheli we counting on you too @human1981 you too chingu :)>- B-) hope all of you here tonight...and for all of the HK fans tonight lets camp here!!!you're guys daebak!!!!love you all :-* :x ;)

dramatroll, through the trolling, has really highlighted the problem with the lighting for that epic kiss which turned out to be not that epic for me coz of the lack of proper close up shots. :(
I just wanted to say how impressed I am with Lee Dong Wook in this drama. His eye-acting has improved so much. To make a character who goes around with a blank face half the time come alive, that is something really praiseworthy. There are scenes when we can detect the hint of amusement in his eyes (especially in Jae Wan's scenes with Mo Ne), scenes where he is acting all sweet, but his eyes remain cold and calculating (public scenes with VP). Jae Wan has changed so much now and is more relaxed as a person instead of the cold and calculating Jae Wan of earlier episodes. However,  in that recent flashback scene with Mo Ne's Dad in the hotel in U.S., old Jae Wan was back and I shuddered remembering what he used to be when the drama started. Granted this is a character with many facets and an author-backed one at that, but Wookie has done phenomenal work to become Jae Wan. Hope he continues to excel in this role through the coming episodes. It is a 90 percent improvement for me, definitely.
Jae Wan should be really 'Man from the stars'. Otherwise, to work through the night to make such an elaborate swing for Mo Ne and still go to work the next day (instead of just collapsing in bed and sleeping through the day) without even a hair out of place! Willing suspension of disbelief! LOL May be it is the power of love! :D

OMG how do you guy get those kissing scene. Ha ha I feel like I am a pervert keep looking at those pics and study their lips' movement.

OMG please don't think of me weirdly. I am innocent, in fact a teenager who has never have a bf or experience any lips "exercise".

watching ep 11 subbed.. WOW!!! this is so crazy. I have no words to describe how heavy the gravity of the complicated circumstances Cha Jae Wan facing now...

The guy is in his deepest agony in life.. how the future will hold for him.. is still pretty much blur and I guess even he himself is very much pesimist about the chance to have a normal life as a man who loves a woman.. poor boy my heart cries blood for him..

In this case.. Ah Mo Ne will be the one who hold the key to open the door of miracle. If after everything open and solved she still loves and trust him... then HEAVEN is what awaits for him..

Pray for Cha Jae Wan... [-O<

Edit.. Lee Dong Wook if you read this..

DUDE!!!! You really nailed it! that crying scene when you tore the painting.. is the same level of awesomeness with Hyun Bin's legendary elevator scene!!

STANDING APPLAUS from your one decade loyal noona fan from Bali.... =D> :-bd \m/

mimi26 said: dramatroll, through the trolling, has really highlighted the problem with the lighting for that epic kiss which turned out to be not that epic for me coz of the lack of proper close up shots. :(
I just wanted to say how impressed I am with Lee Dong Wook in this drama. His eye-acting has improved so much. To make a character who goes around with a blank face half the time come alive, that is something really praiseworthy. There are scenes when we can detect the hint of amusement in his eyes (especially in Jae Wan's scenes with Mo Ne), scenes where he is acting all sweet, but his eyes remain cold and calculating (public scenes with VP). Jae Wan has changed so much now and is more relaxed as a person instead of the cold and calculating Jae Wan of earlier episodes. However,  in that recent flashback scene with Mo Ne's Dad in the hotel in U.S., old Jae Wan was back and I shuddered remembering what he used to be when the drama started. Granted this is a character with many facets and an author-backed one at that, but Wookie has done phenomenal work to become Jae Wan. Hope he continues to excel in this role through the coming episodes. It is a 90 percent improvement for me, definitely.
Jae Wan should be really 'Man from the stars'. Otherwise, to work through the night to make such an elaborate swing for Mo Ne and still go to work the next day (instead of just collapsing in bed and sleeping through the day) without even a hair out of place! Willing suspension of disbelief! LOL May be it is the power of love! :D

in the preivew of ep 12 listening to BMN's words and then AMN was gone... it seems like it's BMN's work...i'm afraid if MN just left like that? i mean she won't leave him right? she must have said something to MN!!! about his father's murder?! no!!! not yet please!!! ~X(

edit:
she said,"just take your rest today...because today is the last....tomorrow will be enough..."

Guest syratr

i found those photos in dc and i guess- it aims to compare camera angle difference from the scene of mone in chairman room like you all mentioned in previous pages.
it is apperant that even the decor of room is changed a bit. btw the table looks messy now

w/ old director
screen-shot-2014-05-18-at-12-48-10-pm.pn

w/ new director
web_1994197470_3c0b057a.jpg

The more that i think about it, the more i love those gifts. JW sees MN as innocent and childlike, as I think the swing is evident of that. She may be a rich heiress, but a sophisticated woman she is not, lol, and thats whats so great about her. The gundam also represents JW at his happiest, he basically placed his happiness in her hands omg :x . I love how those two coincide, his "childish" MN like gift, and his robots which ironically represented the most human part of JW before her, which was hope. Ah, this show kills me :x :x

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"►Hotel King // If I can't love, I'll die!

cr/owner

Guest alfatious

hello :) I have always been a lurker. Never bothered to log in since I created my account in 2007! But because of my love for my girl and my addiction for this couple too (my girl is my very first korean addiction) I've decided to delurk. I hope I'm welcome here :)
I really want to watch livestreaming tonight. Can anybody please pm me the livestream link?
Thanks a bunch! :)

Guest nissy_ 212

Hello!! Been lurking in this thread since episode 1...I havent logged in my soompi since I made this account in 2010 for prosecutor princess haha...but im currently suffering from hotel kingxdonghae obsession!! Cant keep lurking any longer! Please send me the livestream link! Im dying here just counting the hours before epispde 12 airs!

Archived