[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

kkkkkk...so funny, now the other ship said that EK still confuse between 2 man coz the voice's Ayu ask his mother....omg.

The last time i said they need mental theraphy,i was just joking. But now they really need a mental theraphy,,like SERIOUSLY!! :-w

• LOL 1

@hanaseyes I'm confuse I saw the one where Ayu was doing the overvoice during the horse race but so many links I'm going crazy. So your are the mastermind to kidnap Ayu, have you thought of having a mother-in-law like sn??

@kanyaprasetyo‌ there was not need for her to do that right. This was just jiji been jiji. :x

The original ending was ok for me but the edited version was much much better.
It was done i guess to give emphasis on EK being an Empress.
remember when we were saying that ep 51 was TH's episode, they have changed that and made it SN's which is a good move because afterall the Title of this drama is Empress Ki.
Today is Monday. 
EMpress KI day. 
but without EMpress Ki.
Chingus I have not said how much i appreciated all of you in this half year journey. 
Let me thank all of you for all the fun and laughter that we had. 

Guest uctqepe

:x :x Awwwww.. that caresses and kisses.. Paeha loves to kiss and caresses SN's cheek while she's sleeping and now we see SN is doing the same... Ahhhh my heart...:x :x  imagine that's how uri Imperial Couple wake each other every morning, every night... aaaaaaaaaawwwww :x :x
Do i hear mother-son relationship again??!! dude, u need help if that's how u think a mother-son relationship should be.. really need help.. 

Guest uctqepe

@namyo i think so.. the ship has sunk, so the desperation has gone wild.. it was crazy in MT few hours ago but some posts have been deleted by mod.. But the one about this crazy mother-son is still there, i guess.. go visit MT and you'll find... 

i definitely x allow the kidnapping happen  [-X [-X [-X [-X
after master taltal left..it will be my duty to protect Ayu B-) B-)
.tats so sweet and loving....of our imperial couple...caressing the face/cheeks /hands every moning/nite,,, :x :x :x 
but i guess paeha will think of another round of olala every morning after seeing his wife so seductive in her deep sleep....but he is caring enuf to suppress his desire and dont wanna she bcome exhausted later :\"> :\"> :\">

• LOL 1

Guest uctqepe

dinooo @hanaseyes do you have the link for the edited version of TH-SN scene?? of course the one with SN caressing Paeha... i only saw the gif, not the full version

Guest uctqepe

thanks dinoooooooo @hanaseyes  :-*
OMOO.. the fans who made the gif of SN caressing Paeha's hand really had super vision!!! i wouldn't have noticed that, it's really small movement.. either super vision or obsessive TaNyang :)) GOOD JOB!! 

Omg @drbigapple I think he changed his type a long time ago. More like a girl that can manhandle him. We have proof. :\">

I'm still laughing at the poster that came into this thread

=)) =))

whether in the this new or old version it's still TaNyang until the end

This is my first time giving an off topic to someone >:) well I gave one to @ChelseaS but it was a mistake and fix it inmediately

A little bit off topic

Is it me or i can feel an EK vibe on Hotel King 
Ah Mo Ne and TaHwan
Both Heir to the "throne"
Both of their fathers are killed by the enemy
Both are childish
Both wants revenge but doesn't know how to exact it
and the last one
BOTH are PUPPETS hahahah but they used DOLL to describe Ah Mo Ne because she is a girl