[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Saw this on Baidu, credit foxbeary's chinese translation:
Notes from a Korean fan's film site visit.
Actually after the TN/SN fan support event (I think she is refering to the time when they bring the dolls to them), I went to the film site another two times.Although I wanted to see the actors but because the fan support event was at night, I couldnt see the filming.This time because I want to visit the film site and hear the actors' voices, and feel the filming atmosphere so I went again.Apr 13, Monday, I went the site a second time.
This fan said she saw the relationship chart done by a china fan was a good reflection of TN/SN shipper's feelings and because during that time, TH was always half crazy, to convey our message and to cheer the actor up, so she printed the picture and even used a red marker to reemphasise the points.

e9fe4f0e0cf3d7ca9b87b8f0f01fbe096a63a924

As per the photo 1, the korean fan added in purple:Tahwan please get SN, fighting!
As per photo2, the fan stick it on the windscreen of TH's car and listen to the some filming, and waited.Then some girls screamed saying "Paeha is here!"Then I saw a TH who is not in his righmind and blindfolded saying his lines: Are you all making a fool of me?This scene was filmed several times so she keep hearing that line and wanted to go nuts.She didnt expect the scene she will see is this. Paeha's voice is very nice, the more she hear the more she was crazy.JCW acted the scene seriously.There were many fans who saw the filming too.
And so, the picture was stuck on the car, even though the manager and some assistant came to the car to take things and saw the paper but they pretend they never see it. Maybe they thought it is an advertisement or they know the fan wanted the actor to see it, so they left it there.As per photo 3, after filming and when JCW came out, the manager then removed the paper and brought it inside the car. Because there was something blocking the front of the car so the fan did not see the paper being handed to JCW but he certainly brought it inside the car. The paper was stuck on the windscreen for about 5 hours. And she didnt see HJW that day. 
And finally, on the way back, the fan saw the following:

0a3069e736d12f2e987d29e64dc2d5628435681c

Since JCW and HJW will see this to and fro the filming, the fan was very happy. haha

Korean fan visit continuation:
Apr 26 Saturday, third time visiting the set:
Actually did not thought of going but since the show will end in another week, so I thought just go another time.This time I went with the hope of seeing a better scene. When I reach, I saw the filming schedule pasted on a car but wasnt sure which ep was it for and saw the scenes are all of the Goryeo team and wonder if there is no TH/SN.
We went to see the security guard we met two weeks earlier, the guard gave us a filming schedule as present, I thought it will be the same as the one I saw, but it was different, the earlier one indicated as team Hee (director Han Hee). This one says Joon team (Lee Sung Joon director).Saw on the schedule its for, next week's show and saw that the Goryeo king will die. Ep 50, scene 33 will be his death scene and that's not the ending so I was very happy. So everytime when I go to the forum and see the discussion on the king's death, I wanted so badly to say something.------------------The fan said there was a staff who fall asleep with the script so she saw a few pages of it but was stopped. She didnt mentioned this in the dc forum earlier because what she saw was different from the broadcast. What she saw in the script was the dialogue between Ayu and SN (*gasp).so she say, why was the editing not done according to the script!
c6997ea98226cffc857a3c34bb014a90f403eac5

yes yes yes. Now i can see the different the first 51 episode and the second 51 episode. She did wake him up and caresess his cheek and then his hand when he wake up. The way they show the horse riding with just both of them, justify the moment of SN-TH journey till now and how SN dealt with all the problem contain her origins. 
Though it's still sad, but at least no cliffhanger muaahhahahaha.. Squeeee paeha.. Defeat them alll

Guest uctqepe

even with the first ending, there was never a cliffhanger really if not because some persistent shippers forcing their illogical interpretation to it... This ending is not different from the first at all.. But of course i prefer this one because the writers decided to emphasize that EK is much more than just a love triangle. It's about questioning an identity. SN gave a clear answer to Ayu to forget about all labeling, Goryeo or Yuan. The most important thing is to protect your people, those people around you, people close to your heart, your family, your loved ones. I personally think that is the best message of this drama (and i believe it will help Korean to view the real Empress Ki in a somehow a better way hehehehe) 
PS: but objectively speaking, even though it's the same ending, changing the scene AFTER being broadcasted turns the drama alil bit into a disarray.. but hey, i still love you MBC for admitting the mess of last minute editing in order to put forward the real final message! :-bd

@hanaseyes LOL
Try some French movies first. If you're popular maybe you can go to Korea and casted by some casting director with JiJi. Wkwkwkwk
=)) =))

@qwenli
I really envious of Korean fans. They can meet their idols, actors, even read the script. Wow
So they actually filmed all of it (including SN and Ayu) then edited for ep 51 then re-edited again in ep 51 v.2? Woah
I have to admit MBC's crazy, but I'm happy with the ending now!
:):)

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes LOL quite admirable indeed. lets just hope they are giving the same persistence in their real study and their real work. not only putting up some useless fight for an actor who clearly doesnt need it. I bet JJM is doing just fine.