[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

@JezzaG totally agree.. that line of OT is really a good one...how could they forget that..

as for our most beloved ET, ALL his lines are supposed to be quoted.. >:) >:)

Guest ThaoL1430293631

Maybe MBC add a warning for the teen girl after watching EK : DONT Receive Hairpin from a man!! You will be prenant!

daegorr said: Summary of changes in last episode:

1. Removed: Scene of SN changing into her black Koryo robes
  2. In the scene where SN orders troops to be sent to Koryo, King of Shenyang does not appear (the guy wearing blue)
  3. Added: scene of Jocham saying that Yeom Byeongsu is at the Koryo village
  4. Added: SN sits on the throne and bans the concubine tribute practice
  5. Added: something about Eunach Bang and King Gongmin (not sure, sorry!)
  6. Removed: SN deliberating which horse to choose --> Changed to: SN riding with TH (no more WY)
  7. Added: Narration by Ayu (the voice is that of an older Ayu)
  8. Added: Coronation scene after the horse riding scene
  9. Changed: Ending subtitle about King of Shenyang (the blue guy) being killed

More about Ayu's narration:
While they show the scene of TH and SN riding on the same horse, we hear a voiceover of Ayu talking to SN.Ayu: "Mother, are you a Koryo person or a Yuan?"SN: "Why do you ask that?"Ayu: "The Koryo people say that you are a Yuan, but the Yuan people say that you are a Koryo person"SN: "That is not important. I'm merely fighting for the sake of my people.
New scene of Eunuch Bang with King Gongmin

tumblr_n50ezvxKyH1rcn1m4o2_r1_1280.jpg

Source:http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=159890&page=1
http://job.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=empress&no=159905&page=1

@hanaseyes:
our chinggu @namyo currently  dreaming of  the happy altered ending.....
i guess she be here after 1-2 hours ...she gonna jump when saw the latest gif. ek caressing paeha face and hand....and she will add  in some  of her pervy opinion/fantasy....x worri the thread will be gt polluted soon once she s here... :)>- :)>-

@jeeneewe are watching it, like, NOW? Sweetie? Come! Join the party!! :-*
@berryblissYou are fierce!! ^:)^
@uctqepeEl Temur's quote will be "TSK TSK TSK TSK...."Ooohh how I hated him when he did that to Paeha!! ~X(

Guest JezzaG

@uctqepe there are several lines of him that are quotable. I guess MBC staff got too lazy to review all his lines and listen to his  I-) I-) I-) looooooong rants.
And yes I agree! ET is like a walking book of quotes hahahahaha =))

@hanaseyesDino, she did not say "I am sorry". She said "Truly, sincerely" instead. She said very softly so the first version of the Chinese sub came out with " I am sorry" but if you listen carefully, she said "Truly, sincerely".

@hanaseyes okaay... in my imagination, before she caressed his cheek, she kissed him several times.. but because it's too passionate for a kiss given to sleeping person, the director must cut it

;)

)

Lol. Uh huh..passionately kissing a very sick person. *scratch head* I'm sure ur future loved one would appreciate that very much(if he doesnt already feel nauseous due to sickness then u're safe)

soojun said: @jeeneewe are watching it, like, NOW? Sweetie? Come! Join the party!! :-*
@berryblissYou are fierce!! ^:)^
@uctqepeEl Temur's quote will be "TSK TSK TSK TSK...."Ooohh how I hated him when he did that to Paeha!! ~X(

Guest ThaoL1430293631

we have the all edited Final yet??? i want to watch now...could you plesea send me the link?