[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest JezzaG

Maybe this video will help @namyo open her heart to YBS.  He seems like a great father after all. ;);))

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes heee??? is that how pringles style?? just like ur ava? oh, okay then.. LOOOOLLL 
gawd, why would this fan have to say PRINGLES of all hairstyle??!!! gave me a nightmare
offtopic

if JCW ever had this hairstyle, i will follow him to hell!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAgj6hY5fLRl8TnWlB-Ac

Guest uctqepe

OMG @JezzaG !!!!!!!  =)) =)) =))
you should be BANNED to touch any photoshop tools!! =)) =))

Guest JezzaG

@uctqepe hahahaha somebody banish me now to a far far away photoshop-free place! Even I am getting scared with my own uncontrollable photoshop madness  :-SS

=)) =)) =))
EDIT: Now that you saw him in that hairstyle, would you still follow him to hell? >:)

Guest uctqepe

@JezzaG thanks to you, now i have to reset my imagination  :-S :-S 
I mean, Paeha with black (medium) long smooth hair, but please, NO BEARD of course.. agree with @hanaseyes on this.. and hopefully he'll hit the gym again soon.. =P~ =P~
#squuueeeeeee

so if i miss paeha, i just need to go to the supermart and get a can of pringles? =))

i wonder wat flavour shd i get.hee hee

@hanaseyes: the rate that u chge yr ava! i cant keep up.lol. @-) but i like this geek one. ;;)

@ctred: welcome! pls go to page 350 to read my fanfic ok! :x

Guest JezzaG

I was just trying to help @uctqepe 's imagination. I am innocent! ;;) ;;) But to be honest, I really want my throne back so I can get much closer to Paeha  ;)) >:) >:) >:)
Anyway, I don't have long hair fetishes so I'll leave long-haired Paeha all to you @uctqepe and @hanaseyes. He's all yours. But after he decides to cut his hair, that's when you guys need to watch out... for meeeee! *insert ED 's evil laugh here* >:)

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes @JezzaG i want my cray cray Paeha with his long hair back!!! 
You mean this one, dino?? Ooouuuhh YES PLEASE! 

23c8b899ee95a99fd02829894ade9919.jpeg
credit to owner

Guest JezzaG

berrybliss

said: SN singing her version of the Barney song to OT: 

Unlike you I'm so through We'll never be family So stop giving Those longing looks to me I won't leave my TaHwan-ie 

Guest JezzaG

berrybliss said: TH singing his version of the Barney song to OT: 

You love her But she loves me We're the happy family With our cute Ayu Life's as good as it can be Just go to your poor wifey

Guest JezzaG

@hanaseyes I guess it's because of the ferry incident that they decided to make the farewell dinner party low profile. I spot JCW! But I'm still quite sad that they don't have a picture together. :(( :(( :((

Guest JezzaG

@hanaseyes I think he's the guy behind the blonde girl in pink coat.  ;)) ;))
So.... he and HJW ate in separate tables. I am upset =((