[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest ThaoL1430293631

@jiji0203‌ do u changed the ship?? kkkkkk....To us, Peaha kiss YY in the neck! :D

:@JezzaG:
i absolutely 100% agree with u...even the previous one i suspect he did end up for the neck...juz tat they editted it out :-B :-B :-B
well of course it is not according to the script....our talented jcw juz spontaneously acted it out :> :> while hjw juz need to follow the flow ;)) ;)) after all we talking abt natural  chemistry...not a forced chemistry okie B-) B-)

@kanyaprasetyo

EB is still lurking in Yuan because he's fervently hoping to discover eunuch Park's secret to looking younger. Sadly, he's a pure goryean to the bones so the elixir didn't work and he's as wrinkled as ever - the effects of too much crying.

Guest ThaoL1430293631

To me, the Director ask Peaha kiss YY from forehead to lip..to neck...to Pillow. Unfortunely, he choose the forehead kiss show us. Sigh... >:)

1013743_618275144908913_74068803_n.jpg
e836debdgw1ed8h4oaa7wg20bc06chdt.gif

Seeing those above, HJW can def handle JCW with one hand. Woah, JCW you need to be stronger!
Or maybe HJW has hidden wild hyena personality just like us who can't resist JCW?
=)) =))

@ChelseaS
Your screencap successfully makes this thread pervy again.

Goshh how many times they edited the drama. Omo I'm suddenly thinking of alternative editing of the olalaing. Yes!!!!! If not I still imagine it.

*goes back to pagecatch*

• LOL 1

@jiji0203:
chinggu are u serious?? paeha kissing his own hand...no way  [-X [-X [-X
yea....@namyo the expert pointed out clear enuf...have a look of mamanim satisfied /enjoying expression....
:-B :-B 
definitely geruochi..geruochi..geruochi phrase need to be  use here 8-} 8-}

• LOL 1

Guest ThaoL1430293631

Yep, I wish MBC release a Special Eps abt the Olala and Kiss with Label 18+.... :bz

@jiji0203

I'm not seeing the hand...

Or were you referring to this...?

------------------------------------------------

No, I'm talking about the after forehead-going-for-neck kiss.

Paeha's left hand was on her neck, but maybe he manage to squeeze his enormous lips in somehow? Lol.

Ok, fine. *think neck no hand. Think neck no hand*

@ThaoL chingu, never doubt my loyalty. Tsk tsk. Wait..even if I want to change ship, I might die at sea cuz there's no other ship to switch to.

>:)