[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest ThaoL1430293631

i think Mother Bang stay at Yuan coz he jump in the TaYang ship....kkkkkk...or EK use him to show Yuan people how the Georyo pp cry...sth like that...dun care

@nploan:
other than tat.the interviewer said he wanna do an  interview with th as well...
but he is so afraid of him due to paeha strong jealousy....
yet mamanim said x need to worri cos she can handle him with juz one hand.. :-? :-? :-?
i was like.....hmm hjw indeed a queen control....omo.....but i guess tats fine as long as jcw willing to be control by her :> :>

Guest uctqepe

@ChelseaS Ooouuuuhhh.. a RIGHT moment indeed... Hwanghu mama's expression is telling us how MUCH she's enjoying it.. ;)) dont you agree @namyo?? You go, Paehaaa!!!! 

:x :x :x :x 
PS: please send me, chingu! thanks! 

@ChelseaS
Aigooooo MBC... I just watched the same episode twice today, live!! @-) :))
Tsk, tsk, tsk....Anyway, about the kiss after the forehead, I think he actually kissed her on the cheek or maybe neck but the scene just changed to another angle... and we saw the hug...  :x
But I have fun!! ;)) Empress Ki is really something... even the drama ended almost a week ago, I am still anxious as ever!!
^:)^

Guest JezzaG

ChelseaS said: Sorry if the link didn't show the new episode 51...if anyone wants the torrent, I can send it to you.

Screen capped just at the right moment!

Cr: EK DC

Change in ending still shots

From this:025194773912b31b0b4967af8418367adbb4e168

To this:
ab6877ed2e738bd4700418b7a38b87d6267ff968

There is also the still shot of OT teaching SN how to play the instrument then followed by this to represent TH and SN:47a6e7b44aed2e7349cc2caa8501a18b86d6fa68

I guess the director just remembered that the petal kiss is prolly the best scene he shot!  :))