[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

JezzaG said: @uctqepe there are several lines of him that are quotable. I guess MBC staff got too lazy to review all his lines and listen to his  I-) I-) I-) looooooong rants.
And yes I agree! ET is like a walking book of quotes hahahahaha =))

@hanaseyes
Oh! The Eng sub the same too?
I actually read the error in C subs from Baidu EK forum. A poster claimed she is a Korean Language teacher and she pointed out a few errors in ep51. I knew the 'I am sorry' was very important so I actually listened to that part very carefully and yes, it was "Truly, sincerely".  
:x

Guest uctqepe

jiji0203 said: Lol. Uh huh..passionately kissing a very sick person. *scratch head* I'm sure ur future loved one would appreciate that very much(if he doesnt already feel nauseous due to sickness then u're safe)

@soojun : I don't know, she speak very sofly at that moment, with crying and the music background ... I can't hear it clearly . I just down raw version and saw another version of engsub on a site , when it came out fastest ! Don't know if that source use Csubs or not. And I don't care about that much, and try to understand why she said that, but then igoren it , so seem like I must re listen and with another sub source

:D

Perhaps, after she uttered "I love you sincerely" then came the part we couldn't hear something like ..."be it on or off screen" (hehe HJW's secret confession?)

8-}

Guest ThaoL1430293631

kkkkkk...so funny, now the other ship said that EK still confuse between 2 man coz the voice's Ayu ask his mother....omg.

Guest uctqepe

guys, are we being trolled??? or is it my link??? 
i am watching the same episodes, the same scenes till the end..  =)) =)) =))

JacquelinQ said: saw this in baidu (translation bit about ha ji won cf interview)some i x how to translate it ...something like this: 1. mentioned about 3 male character ( OT,TH and Tal Tal ) host asked hjw ideal type ...she said humorous,funny and sexy @-)..after that the host said it look like hjw refer to him(the interviewer) ..then hjw add : and  tall  ...
2. and about the secret garden part ..she said when filming secret garden ..working with hb is the best ..but now working with jcw and jjm is the best .
 *something like tat waiting for video and full translation EDIT:can read the translation at hjw thread pg754

@jeenee I'm tired of the same old argument...
It's not as if the MBC or any TV station or any drama/movie doing it for the first time.
Many films have director's cut version and even different version when broadcasted on certain countries. So why bothered? :-/

@berrybliss
Can you please explain to me why E Bang still in ep 51 in Yuan and not in Goryeo. So what he did in Yuan? Being an eunuch? Being ambassador and translator to Goryeo king?
=)) =))