[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest JezzaG

uctqepe said: @jiji0203 @drbigapple ohh pleaseeee guys... it has to be AT TEMPLE.. it will be so exciting and dangerous ;))
gawd.. only @namyo understands my wish... 
the second wedding night at Paeha's room is different.. it's full of love and love and love and love.. good thing, but not that exciting ;))

Guest ThaoL1430293631

even cut alll the scence have Green team from EK, i'm ok...kkkkk. and fill by ohlala, kiss scene, ohlala in the Temple, in the forest, in the sea, in the everywhere...i'm ok.

@uctqepe sorry dear, I'm Buddhist. So, as much as I love the wild and dangerous idea, I condemn such thing at the temple. Hey, it was bad enough that they hugged so tight + that "inviting" white dress in front of a Buddha staue. But, since I love them too much, I let that scene slide(proly cus it's not that "erotic") hehehe. Besides, the palace isn't too far from the temple, so...(u can fill in the rest of this sentence)

I hope mbc is smart enough to have filmed an alternate oohlala and spill it to us now cuz only then can we tell our friends and relatives in different parts of the world to watch EK. [-O<

-omo since when @Chelseas had the same wild thinking like @namyo and @uctqepe :-/ :-/ :-/
i dunno @jiji0203...we need to follow the majority chinggu here..
after all the writers already made the temple x really  like how the real temple should be....as buddhism never  punish by beating the sinner...and oso there r so many scenes tat  tanashiri and ED praying to buddha for their evil deeds to be successful...

edit :opps everyone is repelling now...okie..delete the olala frm happen in the temple..but backhug still remain okie

Guest uctqepe

@soojun @jiji0203 Sorry for being not sensitive about the temple.. We will change the scenario... A royal villa near the temple!! beause mamanim must stay near to do her prayer :)>-
Now, you guys can banish me :o3 :o3
@ChelseaS LOL are you trolling me, chingu? all i can see is a girl video-streaming from her room.. and now she's singing =)) =)) is that you? hahahahha

A person post this on my YT channel I used to upload the ending:
"thanks god i downloaded the original one .. they are making the drama looks like trash by doing this"

I think they don't have another argument
=))

I think trolls are starting to appear in our thread!But whoever he/she is, they must be very upset and angry to do this. 
Actually I cant believe they edited the show. Which ending are they going to put in the dvd? Can someone tell me what all that text at the end says? I can only see 1364 and 1368. Omo, I cant believe we are debating on thing happening 650years ago. hahah.
Uri Paeha can finally rest in peace about his love story with SN.

this is just for fun

trivia
so..it says that..there is a study..that shows..the most important between
lovers..is height difference~ and it says that..divide the height of the male
by the height of the female..if answer is 1.09...this is the perfect match~
two familiar couples we knew in the reality is also 1.09~~

[spoiler start]the report also says...this height..no matter is daily living..or those couple
moments(on bed)...this height difference is the best =v=[spoiler end]

tahwan's height= 180 cm (jcw's asianwiki)
Sungnyang's height = 165 cm (hjw wiki)

180 cm divided by 165 cm = 1.0909090909  rounded off  1.09

(credits to baidu)

Guest walkingintherain

From the new version we have this !!!!!!

25je5aa.gif

From EK DC

OH MY GAWD I CAN'T EVEN... NEW ENDING?!?!?!?!???? WR ARE SO TERRIBLY BLESSED!!!!!!!! I was so confused because I always start read the posts from the newest to the older ones and What a surprise!!!!!!!!!!! today is not my birthday, but I will remeber this date forever lollll

@hanaseyes
hmm...meant hjw-jcw must had alot of skinships tat not shown in the ek...tsk tsk tsk,....why wasted their chemistry ..and replace with those greenman unneccesary long speech (:| (:| (:|
@kanyaprasetyo:it must be the same poster..u should reply back...'thank for coming over to view the video....u must wasted too much of ur precious  time and even can have time to drop a  comment...'

Streaming of episodes 49, 50 and 51

here

EDIT:

Didn't mean to offend anyone with my temple comment.

No worry dear. Its just a drama and I hardly take my stance too seriously when it comes to my bias for our couple. After much time following this thread, i know U gals are nice & considerate group of people.

By all mean, do continue with that wild imagination

:\">