[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Waking up to 5 pages of awesome news. Yes! I so love that edited version of the ending. I think the VoiceOver conversation between EK and Ayu and the horseback riding scene with ONLY paeha means she was reminiscing about paeha and their journey together to Ayu. To me its like a conversation that a son would have with his mom about his passing father. A good example would be "what was dad like? How did u two meet? When did u start liking dad?" somethig like that.

Such a sweet ending.

Big thank u to those who provided goodies to this thread. I cant thank u enough really. >:D<

• Like 1

Guest uctqepe

plan to boycott a NATIONAL television because of DRAMA ENDING??!!!! Okay, seems legit.. Do they have the President on that ship or what??

tumblr_mbdnznUfCx1qe8a0fo2_250.gif

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes dinooo.. give me the link for streaming.. they will air some changes on epi 49, 50 and 51 in several minutes, right?? Ooohh.. i am curious how different it will be... 
edited: dont tell me they will air the full version of ohlala scene at temple! ;))

Feel bad for HJW. The girl can't even say which one in the 3 is her ideal type cux of potential shipping war crap. Hmm...but the description of her type is already quite telling, wouldn't u say? SEXY and funny? I wonder who makes her laugh the most on/off set? I wonder who shows her the most skin/abs? And who dare to say our paeha(JCW) isn't sexy?

Let's compare TalTal and paeha:

TalTal with Sexy voice OR

Paeha with: sexy bod+ humor+ sexy habit of that lips&tounge+ sexy gaze (gosh I can keep going)

HJW unnie, I know u cant resist JCW's sexiness that's why u had to mention SEXY in there. Hehhe :\">

Guest naety

Empress Ki is Daebak. I love the multiple plots, and above all else I love the love story of our Emperor and Nyang. The writers presented the audience with two male leads. Beyond their control it seems, miraculously most of the audience fell in love with the not-so-perfect Ta Hwan rather than the it-seems-flawless Wangyu. Our Emperor is so very very very endearing to us. Ji Chang Wook deserves accolades for his role. His portrayal of the Emperor made us love him, root for him, and feel sad for him. We want so much for the Emperor to always be happy with Nyang, to never be separated from her because she is his only reason for living.

I would love for a happier-ever-after ending for our Emperor and Nyang, but as his death was imminent, it was one of the best ever ending, because he was happy knowing that she loves him, and he died in her arms. Nyang was his reason for living, and she was with him until the end. Their last conversation and moments together is one of sweetest and saddest I’ve seen. It feel so real, that I tear up just recalling the scene.

If there is credibility in how the drama awards are given out, all the actors, especially Ji Chang Wook and Ha Ji Won, and all those involved in the making of Empress Ki deserves heaps of awards.

Guest empresski2013lover

thanks god i downloaded the original one .. they are making the drama looks like trash by doing this 

actually i m quite satified with ep 49 n 50..and hope they x re-edit them again..unless as @uctqepe said:
-some olala happening.....(yet i x wan tat happen in temple later our imperial couple will be bashed again)..so i hoping olala show more clearly at  coronation nite(ep50)    =P~ =P~
delete mamanim dreaming abt wy ...so we have a lot  scene time for the olala
-and cut down the wy and the green team death...replace with new of ek pregnant with  a baby gal  =)) =))
@empresski2013lover:
well chinggu i guess u post at the wrong thread...it is ok to lurk..but any bashing to th-sn..pls go back to ur own wy-sn thread... :-B :-B

wel ignore tat poster..it is same poster who too blind to see ek crying for paeha..and thought mamanim is having  influenza...
and tats why her/his eye sight  so poor till post at wrong thread....forgive the poster....
:-\" :-\"

Guest uctqepe

@jiji0203 @drbigapple ohh pleaseeee guys... it has to be AT TEMPLE.. it will be so exciting and dangerous ;))
gawd.. only @namyo understands my wish... 
the second wedding night at Paeha's room is different.. it's full of love and love and love and love.. good thing, but not that exciting ;))

uctqepe said: @jiji0203 @drbigapple ohh pleaseeee guys... it has to be AT TEMPLE.. it will be so exciting and dangerous ;))
gawd.. only @namyo understands my wish... 
the second wedding night at Paeha's room is different.. it's full of love and love and love and love.. good thing, but not that exciting ;))

Well i think hjw answer is fair and square(to avoid fan shipping war and aggressive attack from the 3 wolf and to prevent them from fighting)  :))  cos funny can refer to OT (imitating other people's voices skill? @-) )、sense of humor refer to jcw and sexy refer to tal tal  :D not that  jcw not sexy ...but i feel that tal tal/jyh have more sexiness and charisma aura  ;))  
* L-)  dont misunderstood my statement i am still
hjw and jcw real life shipper :-\" :-\" :-\"