[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest JezzaG

ChelseaS said: Here's another gif...
(Don't think this is an additional scene though, just a super zoomed one)

Look what EK's hands are doing...awwww
:x

Cr: EK DC

Guest uctqepe

@hanaseyes what did SN say???? whaat chingu?? what?? #overlyexcited  HAHAHHAohh all the love gestures, really reflects a long-time married couple :x :x 

MBC, why are you so mean to other ship?? WAE?? >:) >:)

Ah, please cut the last 10mins for me!!!
I want to see the hand and face carassing!!
TH and SN shippers on Baidu love the new ending too! They say it is more magnificent to end with the coronation, so that it comes back to the theme of Empress Ki. The horse riding scene also re-emphasise the magical destiny of TH and SN.
I love Paeha's riding, when he rode out of the screen first, I am so in awe at his fantastic horse riding skills. gallopinggggg.

qwenli said: I think trolls are starting to appear in our thread!But whoever he/she is, they must be very upset and angry to do this. 
Actually I cant believe they edited the show. Which ending are they going to put in the dvd? Can someone tell me what all that text at the end says? I can only see 1364 and 1368. Omo, I cant believe we are debating on thing happening 650years ago. hahah.
Uri Paeha can finally rest in peace about his love story with SN.

Guest JezzaG

Let me just be a bit OT (not the ot we all know 8-}  )right now. 
I just read the complete eng trans of JCW's To the Butterfly and now I feel sadder than ever while listening to it. The lyrics pierce right through the heart =(( =(( :((But I believe that those were TH's feelings for SY during the times when she kept on rejecting him. So I guess that being played during TH's death in ep.51 doesn't make any sense at all, no? :-/ :-/

@drbigapple unfortunately I don't have your kind of sarcasm. I think I know the poster because he/she quite popular in kdrama community.

To Buddhists: I'm sorrry if I offend Buddhism because I don't know n my post intended for fun. I'll be careful next time

Vampire paeha
tumblr_n51y7d3wDz1rcn1m4o1_1280.jpg
Credit: JCW DC
Let me clarify. This is FANMADE, not part of the rebroadcasted episode lol

@hanaseyes I have no idea. That king of Shenyang seems to be rather significant character in that history since they keep trying to include him, but I don't understand the history either. 

hhahaah @kanyaprasetyo it is okie chinggu..u guys  indeed have a nice personality :)>- :)>-
after all u r rite for  not to reply as will oni worsen the situation/anger them more...
it is juz tat sometimes when i c those haters getting overboard..i x keep the anger(yea i m short temper :P:P )
anyway..i guess today is a great day for us to celebrate for the editted ending  <:-P <:-P <:-P

wow..so there r fans tat crazy over paeha vampire version..hmm i tot oni @soojun had tis weird fetish

:-\" :-\"

hanaseyes

said: @daegorr : From the text, I don't understand too much. Why she send the troop and then that blue guy was killed by her ( notice : Seem like the blue guy clothes is the same with the clothes of OT in  ep 6 )

even cut alll the scence have Green team from EK, i'm ok...kkkkk. and fill by ohlala, kiss scene, ohlala in the Temple, in the forest, in the sea, in the everywhere...i'm ok.

U had speak out my mind dear. OMG i love u :-*

MBC Section TVthanks @ChelseaS for sharing the video

They picked out the 3 best lines from the drama
3rd placeSN to TH: "The power of the emperor does not come from the nobles, but from the people"
2nd placeTal Tal to SN: "Betrayal is not caused by man, but by time"
1st placeTH to SN: "When I first broke out of my shell, you were my mother bird!"=D>

Honestly, when I first heard that mother bird line in the show, I found it rather hilarious and strange, but JCW said it in such a romantic way that it has even become the classic line of the drama :))