[Official] TaNyang (Empress Ki) Ji ChangWook and Ha JiWon - EK Guidebook pics p 1499-1500

ChelseaS

Guest uctqepe

drbigapple said: of course the green knw the news dy..tat poster in main thread is  one of the hardcore greenshipper ...hahaah.....
well there will  be riot soon in the main thread :)] :)] :)]

@hanaseyes
thanks for the link!
As I said before, the ending is awesome!
=D>

Btw I spied on other team and they plan to boycott MBC because MBC ruined the drama for their team. They also still in denial, saying then in the original ending (ep 51) SN must choose WY. I guess the writers and MBC have to arrange press conference and clearly said to them, the ending is SN-TH.
The end. Period.

=)) =))

oh ya... @sakura29angel
if i remember correctly..sn hold his father who passed away in the prison like the way she hold wy rite??maybe  u should post tat picture  =)) =)) =))
@koreadaebak:i  a bit confuse here...wasnt u the one wanna have 12 children in 12 years with paeha...how cn u change so fast??

well hjw payback time to Binnie...she choose jjm n jcw as best partner to work with 
=)) =))

@kanyaprasetyo
Thanks for uploading on YT dear!
Uhm, may I suggest to change to title to "rebroadcast version" instead of edited version? It's because there are many edited versions from fans already, might make the wrong impression?

EDIT:

@kanyaprasetyo
Don't think them 'boycotting MBC' will affect MBC at all. They are not even from Korea. :P

why is jcw so busy?

they hv an interview w hjw bit not uri paeha.

pogoshipta!

i think the funny, humorous n sexy all apply to jcw, didnt hjw keep laughing when she was trying to say her lines even tho he didnt even lift a finger?

@sakura29angel^:)^ ^:)^ =)) =)) on MT...
That poster is really persistent, a true WY shipper. ^:)

This is the first time I experience a shipper war... wow... Almost ruin my joy of watching the drama but thanks to all of you, I manage to stay til the end. Thank you chingus!!
And of course, uri Paeha and Ji Chang Wook... you are daebak. :-*

Guest JezzaG

sakura29angel said: just wondering, why does jiwonnie added the word SEXY as one of her ideal type? she's consistent with humorous and funny though..  :-?  :-?  :-?

oh ya... @sakura29angel

if i remember correctly..sn hold his father who passed away in the prison like the way she hold wy rite??
maybe  u should post tat picture 

=)) =)) =))

@koreadaebak:
i  a bit confuse here...wasnt u the one wanna have 12 children in 12 years with paeha...
how cn u change so fast??

well hjw payback time to Binnie...she choose jjm n jcw as best partner to work with 

=)) =))

Not just u. I've even confuse with myself. I'm so bipolar

8-}

@JezzaG:
well in 8-9 mths ...with a young..hot co star...not oni seeing but oso touching his chest n abs(and tongue hehhehe) :> :> =P~ =P~ if she didnt add SEXY as her ideal type...hjw heart must made of steel....
another sexy may oso refer to my master taltal...with his sexy voice keep on hynoptizing hjw...
juz tat the word sexy x really apply in wy(i meant on screen)  even with his messy hair yet full of dirt x seem appetizing for me...(compare to paeha messy hair) :P:P

Guest JezzaG

drbigapple said: @JezzaG:
well in 8-9 mths ...with a young..hot co star...not oni seeing but oso touching his chest n abs(and tongue hehhehe) :> :> =P~ =P~ if she didnt add SEXY as her ideal type...hjw heart must made of steel....
another sexy may oso refer to my master taltal...with his sexy voice keep on hynoptizing hjw...
juz tat the word sexy x really apply in wy(i meant on screen)  even with his messy hair yet full of dirt x seem appetizing for me...(compare to paeha messy hair) :P:P

Guest ThaoL1430293631

kkkkk...OT is sexy????? i think MBC will release a edited interview so HJW will make clear that is her JCW...kkkkk..