[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi everyone, just made an account to join this forum hehehe
I've been watching yy couple since last year and i really really love them

I think i'm going crazy cause i always try to search some news about their relationship

I didn't like 2pm before, since i watched wooyoung in wgm i like to hear 2pm's song and wooyoung's solo album hahahaha

But ini my opinion, i think they were really dating after wgm ended but they didn't make an announcement and then they broke up. Cause in 2015 seyoung had an interview and she said she still in contact with wooyoung to greet each other and sometimes they talked on the phone. And then wooyoung release special clip for his song don't act on january 2018. And you know what, he used a black blazer and i realize that seyoung used similar blazer in conference press for her drama i think. I know that they have similar taste in fashion hehehe. And i started to watch money flower (seyoung's drama) and in the 3rd or 2nd episode when seyoung met with the 2 man in the drama in a cafe, it has similar scenario with yy couple's first meeting in the chocolate shop. And i found it so funny wkwkwk. Just remind me with the old days hmmmmmmmm so sad.

I hope i can be more active in the forum while waiting for some announcements from both of them maybe? 

Let's be friends guys :))))

Edited by madalia
  • Like 7

Hi @madalia Welcome :) Glad to have you on board. It’s really great to have new friends!

There are only few of us active in the forum, not bad after four years. It’s not we can’t move on but it is the virtual friendship created over the years. Our love for Seyoung and Wooyoung became the bond that held us together until now. We don’t just talk about YY by the way.:), but anything under the sun, do feel free to comment and visit as often as you like.

Cheers! 

• Like 4

@madalia Welcome. It's so great to see that we still have YY shipper until today. Feel free to talk about them and delulu here hehehehe. But we talked about anything too so feel free to post. @Gerry58 is right. We still are here because of the virtual friendship. People are really nice here. Also though we may not hear news about WY and SY together, we're here to support them individually. 

@standingtallyy I have the same thoughts. That's the only reason I can think of when an actress completely goes off radar hahaha. 

A more closer picture

DioAbAfVMAAqOr8.jpg

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation :D

Have been sick past few days and busy entertaining my overseas relatives who are in town. Now feeling better but have to be careful about my diet.

@hazeljrr_c922- ya I also think maybe sy haven’t sign contract with the new company cos they can’t be so slow in updating her photo on their website. Maybe she is having problems leaving her previous one? But then again, it will be in the news if they have contract dispute? 

@madalia- hi there, great to meet a new YY shipper, feel free to post anything here, we like to chit-chat while waiting- everyone is friendly and nice :wub:

Wy looks like he adjusted well to military life. We don’t have to worry about him cos 2pm fans will update us about his wellbeing (very thankful for the photos posted). Realize wy must have good eyesight cos many soldiers wear specs! 

@mimisl123- guess u are missing sy too. She has many fans even though she is so low key. We just have to wait for her birthday in a week’s time. Very envious her former Money Flower co-stars all found work in new dramas but still no news of her.   The last time we waited 8 months before she reappears- just keeping my fingers crossed it won’t happen again.

Haven’t watched any kdrama after MF- just some variety shows- one was about a group of celebs going to Oman- have to trek 4 days, very hot and how they survive the harsh conditions- interesting cos u get to see how beautiful the scenery, the food the Bedouins cook

• Like 6

Wy again..hehehe

Eventho it just 2weeks he is inside there but he appears more than we expected...:lol:

Or is this the way they communicate..hehehe :wub:

"honey..look..im fine here..

dont you worry...just take care of yrself and our baby..."

hahahaha...

ohhh man..im going crazyy..hahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Just read the shocking news Taec didn’t resign with Jyp- think he is joining So Ji Sub’s co. and going into acting. Looks like harder for 2pm to reunite in future- maybe they might have a reunion concert after they all finished military but after that who know? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

@Gerry58 I’m glad you feeling better. I did wonder where you were but thought maybe you were travelling. Glad you are okay:blush:

Off topic- Goodbye 2PM! LOL! We didn’t see that coming. Taecyeon signed up to another agency. Fair enough, how long  are they going to keep singing and dancing and do acrobats, they are not getting younger and are less agile. A good career move I suppose. JYP is more on the idol type, rather than acting. No offence to anyone, but I’m not fully impressed with his acting yet....but Taec is on the improve. When I watched his dramas and movies, I feel it still lacks ‘substance’, something was still missing. I think with the right project - serious, a bit of action Taec will do well :). Compared to Junho, I really like his acting.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@Gerry58 I’m glad you feeling better. I did wonder where you were but thought maybe you were travelling. Glad you are okay:blush:

Off topic- Goodbye 2PM! LOL! We didn’t see that coming. Taecyeon signed up to another agency. Fair enough, how long  are they going to keep singing and dancing and do acrobats, they are not getting younger and are less agile. A good career move I suppose. JYP is more on the idol type, rather than acting. No offence to anyone, but I’m not fully impressed with his acting yet....but Taec is on the improve. When I watched his dramas and movies, I feel it still lacks ‘substance’, something was still missing. I think with the right project - serious, a bit of action Taec will do well :). Compared to Junho, I really like his acting.

I like Junho over anyone from acting vice only though. Junho has a better talent to act than sing i guess.

And in those pictures why is Woo Young so skinny:joy:

• Like 1

@Gerry58 I don’t think there should be a contract dispute, I remember she joined Hunus before her birhday too, so the contract should be done.  

Taecyeon left JYP,  I think to focus on his long term trajectory—acting.    He is still in military so his acting career still has to wait another year.  I think he comes out June 2019.     The new agency said he is still going to be part of 2PM,   but even the entire group together is in hiatus until the last man returns from military.

In the meantime, am hoping the last two go in for conscription  this year too so the wait will not be way too long.  Jun K went in May, WY just went in. 

Incidentally 51K is small.  Wonder if it was created first for SJS.  Wait....aren’t small firms where everyone is given attention, also SY’s cup of tea?   

• Like 2

Taecy left JYP?? errmm...kinda shock

I thot they gonna be together as their brotherhood bond are strong.

Well admitted...the boys become men already and as @standingtallyy said they're not gonna dance, jumps upside down, do acrobats forever.

Mayb taecy has decided to find a platform to settle down slowly (as an idol and become actor).

I think wy also mentioned in his interview (cannot remember which interview but i think its this year) that he planned/wanna be a singer/songwriter after the enlistment and mayb he has found his platform for that. Thats why he stays with JYPE.

But it doesnt mean right after he out from the military, he will not sings and dance like before..hehehe

• Like 2

Though it's quite shocking Ty signed with a different company, don't worry about 2pm. Hottest are not worried because for years they know 2pm's bond and friendship. They know that he won't sign with a new company if they won't allow him to do 2pm activities. Based on what I've read 51k would manage his acting activities and JYp would still manage his idol activities. Also members are still on their military duties so no 2pm activities until 2021. So his contract with 51k may have ended and possibly sign again with JYP hahaha.  It feels like he signed with the new company to be more active in acting. For now, probably the best company for him for his individual acting activities is 51k. What might have been disappointing is TY might have been a good director to promote jyp artists. He's the best in promoting artists in jyp.

Remember they said in an interview they will continue with 2pm until ever. Though they cant dance or do acrobats just like before, they said they continue performing for fans.

Nothing to worry about. Fans are not worried.

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- thanks for your concern, better already but have to be careful what I eat. Not going on holiday yet cos everywhere is super hot!!

@chic-chic - 

I also a bit disappointed Taec not in Jyp with all his brothers but guess we have to accept changes after their military. 2pm will still do concerts but think they will do more individual activities too.  I expect wy to go into producing and writing music - mentoring the next generation of idols. He is well liked and sociable. 

2pm is lucky they are financially well off so they can explore other options - Taec can try Hollywood cos he is fluent in English cos lots of Chinese and Korean actors are into blockbuster movies. Even khun going international- doing projects in China- so can the rest :D

• Like 2

Junho impressed me in Manager Kim,  he was co-lead for the first time.   Glad he picked that role.   Taecyeon in his roles in Assembly, Let’s Fight Ghost, and Dream High, are my faves.    

Dream High, is that going to be WY’s one and only drama?  Lol.  I think he did ok, the scenes with IU were directed well,  considering they were both newby actors then.   I thought he would act again.  He said no, but....never say never :), even if it is a cameo. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, hazeljrr_c922 said:

ncidentally 51K is small.  Wonder if it was created first for SJS  

51K was a one man agency created by SJS exclusively for himself after he left BOF (Bae Young Joon's agency) in 2011. He also took his long time managers with him. But last year he also recruited some new actors in his agency.

Its surprising that Taec joined 51K. Maybe SJS is expanding his agency because he is more into business and less into acting now. With his experienced team I'm hopeful he can manage other actors well.

• Like 6