[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Xette12 We're becoming desperate to see even an inch of SY hahahaha. 

I think because the training is over he was already moved to his assigned battalion. I think based on what I read it's stricter there. So it would be hard to see WY unless he's in a vacation or attending a military concert. 

• Like 3

Thank u for the IG.    Then found a soompi article of the actor/IG owner just this aug 11 saying School 2013  still meet.  So nice to have friends that stick long long after a drama project.    

https://www.soompi.com/article/1213663wpp/kwak-jung-wook-shares-school-2013-cast-stayed-close-years

Also very cool of 2AM Changmin and WY hugging.   The brotherhood is strong and I believe One Day still all keep in touch, despite 2AM dispersing to other agencies. 

• Like 2

@hazeljrr_c922 Wow.. what a coincidence. Its good they still contct each other and gathered like a real school alumni.

But I felt it is wierd why they didnt upload their gathering photo. Mayb sy wont upload for some reason. But what about others? I believe they are kind of 'frequent-IG-update' type.

• Like 2

School 2013 casts became really close. They even hang out with Jang Nara before. However I don't see them hanging out with KWB and LJS. Before they are updating with their pictures but now we rarely see pictures of them. Are they not posting because of SY? Is she pregnant  and really needs to hide her baby bump hahahahaha. Just kidding 

This is another one where Sy has been tagged.

I'm not sure this gal had a date with Sy or coincidentally met Sy in that cafe.

But why only that bread photo came out???

We want park seyoung photo!!!!

hahahahaha

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 7:11 AM, chic-chic said:

@Xette12 We're becoming desperate to see even an inch of SY hahahaha. 

I think because the training is over he was already moved to his assigned battalion. I think based on what I read it's stricter there. So it would be hard to see WY unless he's in a vacation or attending a military concert. 

so we'll hardly get news about him then...

ermmmmm....:tears:

• Like 3

@Xette12  

The IG post stated this. Too bad there is no photo again. 

Dating with my sister ♥ I went to the pretty cafe I was looking at Sitting next to # Se-young Park I laughed and saw my nephew. What is pretty about sunglasses?

Yes we would barely see WY now. I hope he'll be an MC or a performer of some military concerts. They usually publicized those so we can see videos or pictures of him. 

• Like 1

Hello Ladies. I hope you are all doing great!

Sorry if I haven't been here for a while...just been pretty busy lately and just got back from the bush. I was there for two weeks and as always, I was out of network coverage. I do look forward to come here when I do my stint in remote towns because in the past, there is always news about Wooyoung and Seyoung on my return, but it hasn't been happening lately.Like everyone, I'm just dying, starving of any news on Seyoung...even pics of her birthday dinner from her closest friends that we usually see on IG - nothing, nada, zero. It's really bizarre! Is she hiding something? Did she got married? Is she on the family way?

Seriously, we need to put our Sherlock Holmes and FBI hats on troop and get into the bottom of this. Find where our Seyoung-ie is :D.

• Like 4

@Thuy LE  I miss them too. 

Other WGM couples have unpublished videos posted in Youtube recently. There were a lot that were not aired on TV. I am wondering if YY also has some. 

@standingtallyy Unfortunately there were no news about them recently. Like you I am starving to get a news about her or even an SNS update. She's hiding thoroughly these months. I am wondering why there were no posts from her or from her friends. If she got  married and on the family way,  then she would have not signed with a new agency. I don't want to think she doesn't have any offers. 

• Like 4

If she is married but not with Wy...for sure i'll be sad.

But she need to announce it so that all of us can settle down.

Im sure all shipper dying to know the ending of this ship/love story....hehehe

But if she married Wy secretly....i'll be superrr happy...hehehe

Mayb she need to hide it cos now she is 'alone' out there..

Just wait for hubby to finish military and ready for the announcement..

sorry for my delulus....:P

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

Good news- just saw Sy’s latest cf

Very happy to see this- hope it means she is coming back to work

Wow sy conquer the insurance market- first was medical insurance, now car insurance!! 

• Like 5

Finally,  SY shows herself, yes!      CF.... drama and variety next?   Cross my fingers.   I like the photoshoot, and there should be a a TV CF next considering her in the car, in the rain.  Dblent seem like the ad company doing the campaign. 

I also wish we get even just another pic of WY in his formal assignment.  Or maybe during a leave. 

• Like 5