[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

hottest said..wy mentioned in the fansign event that it was his last event before enlist.

seem the day is just around the corner..

any chance for the 'long awaited announcement' will be made before that??

hahahaha....too much hope :tongue:

• Like 4

@Xette12 I doubt that the announcement we are waiting for will happen since Sy just signed a contract with a new company hehehe. But we can always delulu hehehe. Before my delulu was he'll announced his marriage during his Busan concert hahaha.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

https://mnews.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004813403

News about Wy's last signing event. No date yet on his enlistment. As per Wy, he will come back as an executive director of JYPE and will do something insane hahahaha.

• Like 3

WOO YOUNG added, "Please be proud of me, have some confidence, and give some support. I will adjust to the new environment without getting any injuries and return as a real man."

u go dude...

the 'ideal package' will b completed when u return

so plez make the announcement after that...

hahahaha..

• Like 4

@Xette12  we'll wait until he becomes a real man hehehe.

This forum will be really quiet once he enlist. Hope Sy would have projects during that time so we can talk about something hehe. Also hoping she won't have a dating news with somebody else until then hehehe.

• Like 5

@chic-chic been waiting for 4yrs..additional 2yrs is piece of cakes..wakakaka :P

Hope there are still some news about wy from the camp just like his hyeong.

Sy is really quiet. No news or interview after the new contrct signed. Myb she requested to put all prjct on hold until the hubby went to camp.

Hope the dating news is about sy & wy sneak out to meet each other..hehehe

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@chic-chic- at least we get to see wy, even though he doesn’t appear much.

Sy completely disappeared, thought her new company would have updated her photo but nothing still. Very disappointed in them. Anyway 3 more days to her birthday- hopefully we will get some updates soon

• Like 2

Oh before Sy's birthday......

2PM’s Wooyoung will be enlisting next month.

On June 29, industry sources stated that the idol would be enlisting on July 9, and will be carrying out his service as an active duty soldier.

A source from JYP Entertainment confirmed, “The enlistment date is correct, but we will not be revealing the location as Wooyoung wishes to enlist quietly.”

Wooyoung will be the third 2PM member to enlist, after Taecyeon and Jun.K. Prior to this announcement, Wooyoung touched on his upcoming enlistment at a fan meeting. He expressed, “I will return and stand before you after becoming a real man, in good health without any injuries.”

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@chic-chic- didn’t expect wy to enlist so soon. I was guessing around Oct or year end.

Everyone must be  shocked cos our happy vitamin will be surely missed. In a way also good, 2pm members go in fast and they will reunite faster. Guess this forum will be very quiet too 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

phewwww....a mixed feeling about this news

happy+sad+sad+happy+sad....hahahaha

happy - finally knew the date

sad - hes leaving us

sad - gonna be very little news about him

happy - he will come back as a real man....hahaha

sad - no 'announcement' yet....hahaha

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@Gerry58 I also thought it would be around Sept or October. That was indeed a shocking news. I am hoping that relatives of the other soldiers are 2pm fans so that we can see pictures of him on his enlistment date. This forum would be so quiet now unless SY would have  a new drama soon.

@Xette12 Feeling the same way. Yes no announcement yet hahahah. Let's just wait for him to be a real man probably we'll have good news then hehehe. 

• Like 2

oh...another sad thing is...the date is before sy's birthday...

hope they celebrate it early..cos he will not permitted to have visitors for the first 5weeks of training...(think so)

@chic-chicyes ..stay positive/confidence on him..hehehe

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Oh my....heaps sooner than we thought, Wooyoung’s enlistment. This is not fair considering Seyoung’s in a semi-retirement mode :D. God knows when she’ll turn up again. No sightings of her to any events. She’s so good at this.Well, all good things do come to an end. And missing the good old happy days is worst. I wish our favourite leading lady and 2PM best wishes to all their activities - privately and army enlistment. #sentimentalmood:cold_sweat:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4