[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

3 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@mimisl123 There’s is a fanfic but with a different leading man. My friend and I are contemplating whether we’ll publish it here:D...she came up with this idea bearing in mind since it’s been 4 years since we last saw them together in the small screen....and things have completely changed but others might feel awkward, hahaha! Anyway, we still haven’t come up with the decision...it depends how you ladies feel about it :)

I hope you would post it :D Fingers crossed.

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Thanks for sharing the update on Sy signing with a new company. Hope they take of her well. It's great to know that they have an IG account. Now we'll be updated and can send messages to the them. 

@standingtallyy Now we know the reason why she kept quiet hehehe

She's not pregnant after all hahahaha. This is the translation of her IG post. I think she's supporting someone.

• Like 5

Happy weekend everyone 

Still waiting for CL & Co to post some photos of sy. Hope they do some photoshoot of her. Was checking out their ig account- seems they started posting in 2016- have few actors- I recognized some of the male actors but not the actresses. Sy is the most famous so far. Hope they will work hard to get her more work

There’s an article about wy enlisting in army soon. Looks like will happen by end of this year and we only have to wait 6 months then Taec will be out. 

• Like 3

Yes i spotted male actors who played leading man in strongest deliveryman and cross and the other who played second lead in fight for my way. Yes you're right Sy is most famous among the actresses. Same with u , hope Cl and company get SY more project and publications in magazine or CF:)

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

Check the new company's website. The actresses are familiar. Seen them in a lot of dramas. Actor Go Kyung-Pyo is also with them.Hope she'll have a drama with him hehehe. 

Go Kyung-Pyo currently in military- have to wait at least 1 and a half year.

Sy can work with the actor who is the king in faith again cos they are good friends. Hope the new co will work faster- 4 days since she sign with them and her photo still not put on their website.

Realize this year a lot of actors change agencies- times must be bad for kdramas cos a lot not getting good rating 

• Like 6

20 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Another quiet day. Waiting for SY's update. 

Very weird- one week already since she signed with new co.

Maybe they wait till her birthday end of this month?

Wy too is nowhere to be seen. Think they both taking a long break!

• Like 1