[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

sy’s cf

Still no sign of sy - almost 2 months already since she sign with new co and this project was done before she change over. Wondering why it is taking so long for them to get her some work? It’s great she has a break to spend time with family and friends but still very long wait for us 

• Like 4

Twiddling thumbs.

I understand why there is no WY citing, being in his assignment now. Maybe when he takes a short break.

As for SY,  wae?  Why is there nothing other than her insurance CF? I feel the shooting of this was done after MF but it took the company and ad agency a while  before airing. 

As new/prosepective dramas are being casted I look and she is not showing up, neither drama specials(I like KBS drama specials),  nor variety. 

While I am wishing for a drama for her,  could it be that she is absent coz she is picking good dramas?    I hope our Seyoungie finds a record breaking drama that will be remembered for a really long time.  

• Like 3

Good morning everyone  :D

It’s been a long while. Finally wy spotted entertaining people while on duty

now I am praying hard sy will appear soon. I am still hoping she can do another drama before 2018 is over. Very odd she disappears for so long 

• Like 3

Btw..i was watching this old radio interview and can somebody confirm if Chansung was mentioning 'Seyoung' at 17:24 (you need to watch from 16:45 where Wy started the acrostic poem with P-Ro-Mi-Se)

and you need to put your speaker louder.

• Like 3

OMG! An IG posting with Park Seyoung and her friends from @parkseyoungland. She’s much prettier with shorter hair style, definitely put on a bit of weight but not fat, wearing a black man’s T-shirt for sure, cheeks are fuller. My wild imagination would say she has the ‘pregnant’ look. Hahaha! That’s just me being silly :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@standingtallyy Indeed she has that "pregnant" look hahaha. It's good to see her after for so long. She's really gaining weight whenever she doesn't appear for so long. I remember when she has the contract dispute and she appeared to promote Cat Funeral she also gained weight. It seems she's not working out if she doesn't have work hahaha. 

Just reposting

Caption

It's not my birthday. It's hard to gather. Thanks for coming. It would have been hard for me because of my baby. Wait a minute, it was good that Baine did not find me. One more night, Thank you very much for your gift. Thank you for your late love

DnijmnYUYAA0yW3.jpg

DnijmnDUcAAvD2_.jpg

DnijmnDU4AAjFg0.jpg

• Like 6

@chic-chic and @standingtallyy- pleasant surprise to see Sy’s friends posting on her ig cos she have not updated for a long time - even on Sy’s birthday 

Very coincidentally that wy showed up, now we see sy. She looks healthy with chubby cheeks- very simple outfit like regular Korean housewives- hope she isn’t thinking of retiring... but maybe seeing her friends with kids... there’s a strong possibility 

• Like 5

SY!    Nice girlfriend get-together.   The 1st set of pix, she did look chubby, and the latter set,  less so.    I guess she is the kind who seriously works out for roles, and during breaks, she relaxes.  Yep she cut her hair, but it becomes her!    She signed with a new agency,  so I do think she will eventually come back as an actress, sooner than later hopefully?   But I am also glad she is enjoying private time with friends. 

So nice to see WY.  So manly!!  

• Like 3