Quantcast
chic-chic

[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

@chic-chic- thanks for Sy’s interview though I don’t understand some parts but it is interesting cos we can understand her thoughts. Think the reporter must be surprised that sy is so normal and simple, no scandals etc that’s why she says she is boring- ha ha, very true. I am also happy she says sy has a warm personality- very sincere, and comfortable 

Sy is very humble, says she learn a lot from Jh and the veteran actors. She enjoys acting- who knows she might try acting in plays next. 

Anyway very quiet still no news about her contract. Saw Jh going to do drama with junho. Hope she faster sign so we can see her in another drama 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- still no news from sy. Been reading the news of another actress getting pregnant and retiring from acting- these 2 years so many already - think there is a shortage that’s why they are getting those married ones to come back cos the recent batch of young ones can’t make it- even prime time rating is so poor. One drama ended 3% and they still say good!!!

If Hunus still can’t get sy to sign, that means it will take longer for her to start work- sigh not watching anything, still waiting for sy, looks like I got to rewatch her old dramas again

fan art 

• Like 6

@Gerry58 Yes  there is a shortage of actresses in their late twenties to mid thirties. Most of them are married and usually married ones only appear once every three years especially those married with rich husbands. Also, it may seems there is a shortage because most that are cast in a drama are idol actresses instead. The actresses usually just take musical or appear in theater. 

There is no news for SY still. I guess she'll have a vacation first then decide what to do next. 

• Like 1

@chic-chic @Gerry58 it's a little bit funny it stated namo ken  instead of Namohyun in these interview.  That's why SY prefer marriage late maybe she wants build and maintain her acting career. She also said that she entered entertainment industry quite late (at 24 years old). Agree with chic chic, mostly idols debuted at early ages so when they almost thirty or late twenty they changed direction from being idols to actresses. That impact to actresses like SY.  Maybe iam bias, but i believe SY will survive and have a long acting career in this industry. But we have to wait her comeback patiently. Same like you guys plis SY give a decision so we can see your acting again hehe

• Like 4

Saw a lot of actresses going for Seoul fashion week but no sign of sy, maybe she doesn’t care much about fashion but good opportunities for those who went to be photographed and be in the news. 

Both wy and sy must be taking a long vacation- wy only working around his birthday- 29 April is his concert, not sure when sy will appear

• Like 3

. Wy will have a concert in Busan. A fan said that WY needs to watch out since all his first loves will be there hahaha. 

DZB1AavU0AAg8M5.jpg

• Like 2

[Taecyeon] @0430yes

Text: To my Taecyeonie hyung Hyung! You know, right?

-Little brother Wooyoungie-

2PMAlways added,

cr 2pmalways

• Like 5

Sorry out of topic. Hot issue is lee jong suk won't renew his contract with YG entertainment and maybe will join another agency YNK or something. Wondering about SY too.Hope in late March or early April will see the news about SY.  

• Like 4

@annisyadwir About LJS contract, to think YG is a big company but he did not renew. He's  probably not that satisfied with them for the last 2 years. He signed with a smaller company but has other actors too. 

Can't wait for SY's news. I think we have to wait a little longer hehehe. 

• Like 3

Hi All. Sorry I’ve been MIA for a while, got caught up with work in the bush for over a week with very limited network, there was a couple of power outage during the weekend, that didn’t help either. Very frustrating:(. But finally, home again. I miss my bed and hubby:D.

Why is still so quiet and no news of Park Seyoung? Wooyoung is busy supporting Stray Kids and is preparing for his first Korean concert. Do hope will hear soon.

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation

Very quiet cos everyone still waiting for sy. Wy also MIA - (he only appear to promote stray kids), then he disappeared. Even Taec who is in the army, appear more than wy, also none of their friends post anything 

I have a feeling that sy is looking for new co. since the news is out so long but Hunus still didn’t get her signature. Even ljs decided to change even though yg is big and famous- guess they are more suited for idol groups than actors.

Very interested to know where sy goes- maybe she should join Jang hyuk’s co- that will be great :D

@mimisl123- thanks for the fanfic- I don’t mind if they do MF part 2 since they doing voice 2 but must have original cast Jh and sy, then I will watch. 

• Like 4

There you go this is the 4th Chapter. This writer is amazing, she has some great skills.

https://www.wattpad.com/553633133-compass-chapter-4

And i agree with you @Gerry58, if a season 2 is to be made it will be centered around JEC and NMH and their love story because revenge was done and dusted, and it should be the original cast if not i aint gonna watch either. To be honest there are no other actors to replace the characters because they did so well and they were the best suited for it.

• Like 3