[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

It looks like Se Young is so caring person, she's not the type who tried too much, but like her habit.
The way she took the straw and put on Wooyoung glass, or the way she warm the drink...just so natural.

I think she's a kind of "do more talk less" .
Maybe thats why some said she's so boyish.
I like the type of the girl like this...kekeke

will difficult for wooyoung to make her impressed to his events, but those kind will make the show more hillarious...
:)) :)) :-*

Guest rmdaebak

Yeaa.

It looks like Se Young is so caring person, she's not the type who tried too much, but like her habit.

The way she took the straw and put on Wooyoung glass, or the way she warm the drink...just so natural.

will difficult for wooyoung to make her impressed to his events, but those kind will make the show more hillarious...

I totally agree with this!! This type of girl is not the one who will always be dependent to the man :)

Yeaa i guess when she said others think of her as a man, it's not that she torally act like one but rather it's better to say that she acts less girly ♥♥

rmdaebak said: Yeaa.

Guest rmdaebak

I can imagine what happened to his stomach, you know, the weird feeling when you get nervous.

look at those feet..kkk

Haha yeaa trueee!! This is a good thing! You rarely see this type of nervousness haha. ♥♥♥ you know that he takes this seriouslyyy

@DaniaH i love your siggy. so much feel :)
i am not sure what to expect from this couple. i love it so much wooyoung can't take his eyes off her. right on their first meeting and also during the press conference. i wish there's longer clip of the press conference. and i love it seyoung didn't try too hard to muster the awkwardness. if there's nothing to talk, then just don't talk. lol. i like it when she's awkward, she laugh or looking away or cover her face. sweet.   
soohan couple is very sweet to each other. jungjung/pocaguri couple is too mischievous. i hope 2young couple is a bit of both. and seems that seyoung likes to take care of other people (putting straw to the drink, try to melt wooyoung's heart drink), i hope she lets wooyoung to take care of her too.
this morning when i drove to office, i was thinking about their pet names and came out with seyoung's young and wooyoung's young. but i don't how it can be translated to korean language. however i think wooyoung will call seyoung gungju. lol.
when i browse around, i read that wooyoung is Type B and seyoung is Type A. I think both of them are maknae of their family. wonder if seyoung has an oppa or unnie. most probably oppa which explained her 'namja' personality. lol.   

• Like 1

Guest Fleura Christine

wooyoung is a cute Busan man. just like what he had said, he has many aegyo.
i like him with yellow hair,, why did he recolor black again?? hmm hmm...

se young is kinda a cool girl. she talk more with her eyes, i think
i really love this couple, very very in love.
i know this is just a show and fan should not hope more for reality.
but what should i do, let's enjoying their marriage life
:x

Guest rmdaebak

Hello..i'm new in this thread. I'm enjoying watching 2Young couple also. 

Do you guys have the full video from their latest wgm press conference? with a part with other couples too.  

I'm sorry but i really dont't know :(( (i was also hoping for subs for other couples like, JungJung :) ), since their cut was subtitled by wooyoung's international fans

Guest rmdaebak

wooyoung is a cute Busan man. just like what he had said, he has many aegyo.

i like him with yellow hair,, why did he recolor black again?? hmm hmm...

se young is kinda a cool girl. she talk more with her eyes, i think

i really love this couple, very very in love.

i know this is just a show and fan should not hope more for reality.

but what should i do, let's enjoying their marriage life :x

Yeaaa this is the downside :( but I'm pretty sure that all couples had true feelings toward each other! But the main problem in the end the couples always prioritize their careers. Huhu

But let's not think much of this, the couple are just starting let's just keep on falling for them ♥♥♥

Guest izyanesa

hye all..i'm new in this thread..well i still not watch the couple..but from what i see as well the comment you mention here i think i should give try to see them....i always love 2pm and wooyoung always the naughty one...so wonder how he was when he being a husband...

Guest adniRose

SY is very soft-spoken but i dont think she's that-full-of-aegyo type... and yeah, she's a bit manly or kinda cool girl and you can see sometimes WY is speechless and she speak... lol..and WY is very mischievous (i follow 2PM variety show and this guy is crazy and hella funny) but he has those gentleman and sweet side too..
i love how she's not just go with the flow instead she voice out her opinion, like the event thing... wonder how WY gonna handle her....kkkk:))

Guest Fleura Christine

nee @rmdaebak.. i agree with you.. for young celebrities, they prefer their careers.
i am trying not being possessive about them
. hehehehe...
i learnt a lot by following dimple couple...

Guest rmdaebak

Fleura Christine said: nee @rmdaebak.. i agree with you.. for young celebrities, they prefer their careers.
i am trying not being possessive about them
. hehehehe...
i learnt a lot by following dimple couple...

Yay lots of new members joining the ship! Woohoo welcome! *waves* hello everyone! ^^ I think there's lots for us to look forward to. Although they seem like opposite personalities on the outside, they do have their similarities - joyful, happy people who care for their loved ones....and who also can be heaps of fun - so let's settle down and get ready. It's going to be an exciting few months ahead!!

missauditor said: @DaniaH i love your siggy. so much feel :)
i am not sure what to expect from this couple. i love it so much wooyoung can't take his eyes off her. right on their first meeting and also during the press conference. i wish there's longer clip of the press conference. and i love it seyoung didn't try too hard to muster the awkwardness. if there's nothing to talk, then just don't talk. lol. i like it when she's awkward, she laugh or looking away or cover her face. sweet.