[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

Guest kagiheya

Hello^^
Does anybody know what song (instrumental) was played in this scene in ep 20?

BJtNuVd.jpg

Thank you very much :)

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

djappleblush said: What can I say?
Agent Cha indeed has that magnetism about him, and to think he's way older than me. LOL. This drama has indeed made me crazy.
Now, about Se Yeon and Jeong Seok's chemistry: For me, it's there. For me, it's pretty evident. LOL. You can see it the other way around and I'm not even gonna object 'cause that's your opinion.
Actually, in all of Se Yeon's male co-stars, Jeong Seok was the only one shown to be "shying away" from Se Yeon most of the time. In some BTS videos, Jeong Seok even appeared awkward and inconsiderate of her (not in a negative way, ok? Just making that clear. LOL). You can see that after they shoot their kissing scene, Jeong Seok, after giving Se Yeon a hot french kiss, just moved away after the director said "cut!"
While in her other dramas, Se Yeon's male co-stars always give her a kind gesture after shooting the kissing scene. Like what Joo Ji Hoon did in Five Fingers, and Joo Won in Bridal Mask. Also in her dramas before that. But not Jeong Seok.
Jeong Seok was the only one who acted differently from all her male co-stars. Maybe he was just really shy before her. But whatever the reason, only Jeong Seok will know for sure.

Anyway........ This drama has ended already, but I can see that it's still driving most of us crazy. :))
I wonder.... will there be an encore? If yes, when? :D

Doctor Stranger: Episode 20 (Final)by HeadsNo2stranger20-00060-1.jpg

What a strange finale indeed. We get one half filled to the brim with sheer ridiculousness, while the other serves as an epilogue chronicling the bitter pill that is Doctor Stranger as it circles the drain of eternity. Looking back now, I’m becoming more and more convinced that Myungwoo was never a hospital at all—it was clearly an asylum for crazy people.

Stranger finished its run in first place at 12.7%, leaving Triangle with 9.5% while Trot Lovers brought up the rear with 7.2%.

Full recap: Dramabeans

@Mcleen, thank you for sharing that insight. I agree with you, not just as a Hoon - Hee shipper, but as someone who's just a "viewer."
I mean, in real life, these two are friends! Have you seen friends without chemistry in them? LOL. Nope, never happened. 
I think that "friendly chemistry" just transitioned to "romantic chemistry" between these two.
Anyway.......
I'm going to miss this drama. I'm actually missing it now. :D

Guest kagiheya

Suddenly I remember something.. LJS and PHJ said that they would ask Lee Bo Young to appear as cameo in DS.
Based on this translation:

'One Night', Lee Jong Suk, ”I want to ask for a cameo from Lee Bo Young in 'Doctor Stranger'.”

Actor Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin would like to invite Lee Bo Young to cameo on the SBS Mon-Tue drama ‘Doctor Stranger’.

On an episode of ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’ aired on the 30th, there was an interview with the actors of ‘Doctor Stranger’. Lee Jong Suk, who worked with Lee Bo Young in the popular drama ‘I Hear Your Voice’ last year, said he received a message from her saying, “It is now your turn to work hard”.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Hae Jin both expressed their desire to ask for a cameo from Lee Bo Young. Park Hae Jin had acted as the twin brother of Lee Bo Young in the drama ‘My Daughter Seo-young’.

Since they both thought of her, they agreed that “After this, we should go and discuss this with her together”, which increases the viewers’ expectations.

source: hitoritabi

I wonder what will happen if she really come :)

zulmme.

said:

yborakawaii

said: can someone explain to me in details what happened in the last part. From what i saw, Hoon fell off the bridge with JaeHee was "supposed" to be dead. Etc, Etc, Etc then one year later, they're both still alive. What i dont understand is HOW, unless Jesus brought him back to life.

MarjorieA said:

zulmme.

said:

yborakawaii

said: can someone explain to me in details what happened in the last part. From what i saw, Hoon fell off the bridge with JaeHee was "supposed" to be dead. Etc, Etc, Etc then one year later, they're both still alive. What i dont understand is HOW, unless Jesus brought him back to life.

iloveisang-eoyoung

said: they have more than two selcas dearie

:D

remember when so hyun saw hoonie's laptop ? wiwiwiwiiwiwiiwiwi. 

i tell you, LEE JONG SUK AND JIN SE YEON HAVE CHEMISTRY. but then, maybe it only appear to us as heartbeaters ? i dont know others and they can have their own opinions

:)

@MarjoerieA eheheheheh ..dearie , haven't' you read the full translation done by @ninjaanikki on the latest BTS which was posted in our thread ??? huhuhuhu ... go and check out our thread for the full translation ...he said she's a goddess for twice ..once when  SY videoed him and the second one when both of them were talking playfully to each other ....ehehehe ... the translation in is our thread on page 142 if I'm not mistaken. thanks for another cute gif of HoonHee ....huhuhh ... I love their bright sweet smile ....  :x

Goodbye "Strangers" !Fan MV : Doctor Stranger - Goodbye Dr.Oh    

cr : Yange Sora I'm a fan of Kang Sora and I"m proud of it !  :)>- I liked all the characters and the actors in this drama ! A big thank you goes to them ! =D>  

mcleen

said: @MarjoerieA eheheheheh ..dearie , haven't' you read the full translation done by @ninjaanikki on the latest BTS which was posted in our thread ??? huhuhuhu ... go and check out our thread for the full translation ...he said she's a goddess for twice ..once when  SY videoed him and the second one when both of them were talking playfully to each other ....ehehehe ... the translation in is our thread on page 142 if I'm not mistaken. thanks for another cute gif of HoonHee ....huhuhh ... I love their bright sweet smile ....  :x

tumblr_n8guotxPek1qe3kfyo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_n8guotxPek1qe3kfyo4_500.gif
tumblr_n8guotxPek1qe3kfyo5_500.gif
tumblr_n8guotxPek1qe3kfyo2_500.gif

Credit http://-everdeen.tumblr.com/

Jae Hee must be careful with this crazy and perverted ahjumma. This woman should stop play with other people's property. This man belongs to a woman and is Jae Hee. 

;))

-----------------
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Credit Doga Love
I loved the video and I loved the final sentence also :))

s3nbky said: Can't u all enough badmouthing about JSY,,sighhh,,how immatured people can be when they can't get what they want,,please accept in this drama JSY & LJS are meant to be together,,enough with amazing chemistry or another annoying reason u can give,,We as heartbeaters can see the beautiful chemistry between them n i think we as heartbeaters rarely give hateful or negative comment towards other actor/actress,,so can other fans also please give respect to us,,tq,,

imageimage

Credit @forjinseyeon
I understand to LJS when he stares at JSY. You have seen Jin Se Yeon's aegyos? She's adorable. :x :x

Actually I'm not surprised that they were adorable here on DS... They were like this two years ago too

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[fancam] 이종석 Lee Jong Suk & 진세연 Jin Se Yeon at 2012 KBS Drama Awards

Credit Aegysie on YT aka @Aera
And LJS&JSY's photos reached grab the attention of the press also. I tell you when the press perceives something between actors and actresses is for a reason ;);););))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[Y-STAR] Lee Jongsuk & Jin Seyeon of 'Doctor Stranger' ([닥터이방인] 이종석-진세연, '커플샷' 공개 화제)

Credit: YStarnews

Rania Zeid said: raewonkim said: I'm sorry to say this but as for me Lee jong Suk and Jin E Yeon has no chemistry even though they are on the same age level. But in I hear your voice, despite of the age gap, Lee Jong Suk and Lee bo Young has an oozing chemistry. Although, I'm still watching it because of Lee Jong Suk.

Archived