[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please remind me how many times SH made her feeling known to Hoon only to get rejected . If thats not what you call forcing your feeling then I dont know what to call it . If not forcing she was being pushy .

Soohyun gets praised while JH is always criticised . Does SH really deserves to look after a hospital when she lacks so much when it comes to being a doctor. She's always had everything handed to her while people like JH have to work for it . JH did everything possible to protect Hoon what has SH done ?.

The producer should write a warning before the drama starting. "Turn off your brain when you watch this drama." And now they will make a movie? I'm so pessimist about it. :)) I hope Kang Sora won't join the movie and focus for her next project instead.

The producer should write a warning before the drama starting. "Turn off your brain when you watch this drama." And now they will make a movie? I'm so pessimist about it.

:)

)

I hope Kang Sora won't join the movie and focus for her next project instead.

Me also think that. Have a same heartbroken again when watching the movie, it will be so loooooooong again.

Can someone please remind me how many times SH made her feeling known to Hoon only to get rejected . If thats not what you call forcing your feeling then I dont know what to call it . If not forcing she was being pushy .

Soohyun gets praised while JH is always criticised . Does SH really deserves to look after a hospital when she lacks so much when it comes to being a doctor. She's always had everything handed to her while people like JH have to work for it . JH did everything possible to protect Hoon what has SH done ?.

[-( [-(

Ehem ..

May I ask who was the one being pushy again??? Might as well add pull to it as well...

I don't why I'm still CRACKING up over this post???!!!!!!

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =D>

Jin Se yeon shouldn't have left wellmade ent. they produce good actors just like ha ji won she works with wellmade until she is well established and her acting is the best. Look at Hyun Bin he also work there for almost a year, also imagine now Lee Jong Suk compared to Lee Min Ho who is overly popular he always be Goo Jun Pyo in my eyes because his face always stays the same. JSY you need to work extra hard for your craft girl after leading in 3 different dramas you have no excuse for us. Moon Geun Young also starts as early as you but look at her acting :( so sad you are one of the reason why this drama become a train wrecked but the real culprint here is the best writer in the world, sbs accepted another drama written by him... what a damn

Halima said: Can someone please remind me how many times SH made her feeling known to Hoon only to get rejected . If thats not what you call forcing your feeling then I dont know what to call it . If not forcing she was being pushy . Soohyun gets praised while JH is always criticised . Does SH really deserves to look after a hospital when she lacks so much when it comes to being a doctor. She's always had everything handed to her while people like JH have to work for it . JH did everything possible to protect Hoon what has SH done ?.

Guest kimsontoya

@ehey1256 What a hilarious reply indeed.

At this point, viewers who disregard Soo Hyun's role and contribution to Hoon's life as a doctor in South Korea are really not watching the whole series at all.  At least, though I skipped episodes 19 and 20, episodes 3 to 18 are enough evidence how Soo Hyun had helped Hoon and vice versa the entire time they worked together as doctors in Mweongwoo.  They have been helping and have been backing up each other through ups and downs since the day they've met. Disregarding these parts of the story is kinda laughable because they are actually the scenes that have garnered the most screen time.  If you've missed them, then I think there's something wrong with your memory.  I mean, may be you haven't paid attention to the "most dramatic parts of the medical story".

@sleepykid Hello dear. We're missing you.Why you suddenly go tantrum like that toward it ?? From the previous obvious you are the one who support the ending so much. Why you suddenly say that ? Are you having an amnesia ?

Could you guys at least make some effort to write with proper English grammar? I don't want to read it even if you make it persuasive, if it's not coherent. Well, I don't understand anything if it's going to be that poorly written. 

It must have taken you less than one minute, because you probably didn't put a lot of thought to it. 

Also, most of the posts that have better English grammar and organization are usually the ones that are worth reading, because it shows that what you're saying is legit, in other words, you actually know what you're talking about.   

B-)

Guest dhebbie2t

Hello everyone
I am currently watching this drama
And I am currently in episode 12
I love this drama, promise
I will recommend this to my friend
I rarely recommend a drama though
Even I haven't finish this yet
I am loving and liking this already

Congratulations to the casts and to PDNim for a job well done.

Just wanna share my thoughts about the drama
I am still confuse on Jin Seyon's character
Well maybe I will be enlighten once I finish it
So I will be patient and I will just finish the drama instead of complaining here.LOL

About my OTP
just wanna share who is my OTP in drama
I can feel more with Kang Sora and Lee JongSuk here
sorry for the other otp's here
But I can feel that they have more chemistry
I am not saying that Jin Seyon and Lee JongSuk doesnt have a chemistry
actually they have
I felt it in the first part of the episodes
But Kang Sora and Lee JongSuk has more chemistry
And I don't know what will happen to their characters in the drama but I am in the part where in Kang Sora is starting to feel something different towards Park Hoon

Hayst
Hope this has a happy ending
Will look forward to it

i like Jin Seyeon since SBS It's Ok! Daddys Girl... hmm because Donghae.

and

i like Kang Sora since We Got Married... hmm because Super Junior.

and

i dont even know who is Park haejin until i know Doctor Stranger.

and

i dont even like Lee Jongsuk.

so after i knew that Sora close to Seyeon, that's made me happy tho cause the only cast that i like in Doctor Stranger are Seyeon & Sora. Although i also feel happy after i know that Seyeon and Jongsuk were a long time friend.

Guest dhebbie2t

Hanyeoun said: Guys! Please focus on the drama content such as the storyline, the political conspiracy, the medical competition, the cold confrontation between NK/SK, the characters and the staff of Doctor Stranger. It is okay to discuss the relationship between Hoon and Jae Hee as it is the canon couple of the series. It is also acceptable to compare this with Soo Hyun briefly. However, a message that is only focused on shipping or anything unrelated to the thread will be branded as an off-topic post.

Archived