[Drama 2014] Doctor Stranger 닥터이방인

SongMira

Guest daebak1

yborakawaii said: can someone explain to me in details what happened in the last part. From what i saw, Hoon fell off the bridge with JaeHee was "supposed" to be dead. Etc, Etc, Etc then one year later, they're both still alive. What i dont understand is HOW, unless Jesus brought him back to life.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

daebak1 said: yborakawaii said: can someone explain to me in details what happened in the last part. From what i saw, Hoon fell off the bridge with JaeHee was "supposed" to be dead. Etc, Etc, Etc then one year later, they're both still alive. What i dont understand is HOW, unless Jesus brought him back to life.

KNETZ TOP 5 women in drama (s) they
praised for  "crying" scene/ performance

awwwwwwwwwws... guess who's included in the list... sob sob....#hugs!

[WOW리스트] “그저 울었을 뿐인데…” 눈물의 여왕 TOP5

1위 ‘끝없는 사랑’ 황정음20140709000745_0.jpg
'
endless love' Hwang Jeong-eum

20140709000743_0.jpg2위 ‘참 좋은 시절’ 최화정
'really good time' Choi Hwa-jeong
20140709000744_0.jpg3위 ‘운명처럼 널 사랑해’ 장나라
Jang Nara 'fated to love you'
20140709000746_0.jpg4위 ‘닥터 이방인’ 강소라
20140709000747_0.jpg5위 ‘너희들은 포위됐다’ 고아라
Go Ara "youre all surrounded"

info cr sepia /
via http://news.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=20140710000036&md=20140710082721_BK

tumblr_n8gb96iTH81rpyw6wo9_r1_250.giftumblr_n8gb96iTH81rpyw6wo2_250.giftumblr_n8gb96iTH81rpyw6wo1_r1_250.giftumblr_n8gb96iTH81rpyw6wo4_r1_250.gif
tumblr_n8gb96iTH81rpyw6wo6_250.giftumblr_n8gb96iTH81rpyw6wo3_250.gif
tumblr_n8gb96iTH81rpyw6wo7_250.giftumblr_n8gb96iTH81rpyw6wo8_250.gif

" I hated you during the moment you let go of my hands on that bridge in Budapest… It was torture trying to live without you and it was too long. I hated myself for not jumping off that bridge with you. Don’t ever do anything like that again, Jae Hee-ah…"

Credit http://joowons.tumblr.com/ aka @Aera
---------
I was so proud and touched by Park Hoon here. Because he didn't let go the hand of Jae Hee.  

ojos_ilusion.gifojos_ilusion.gifojos_ilusion.gif

Well I read recaps.. I don't think I'll like it. It's one of those dramas that will keep you thinking and drive you crazy. Is Seung Hee Jae Hee?? someone let me know what is up with this character! I read 10 episodes and I still am very curious.

Well I read recaps.. I don't think I'll like it. It's one of those dramas that will keep you thinking and drive you crazy. Is Seung Hee Jae Hee?? someone let me know what is up with this character! I read 10 episodes and I still am very curious.

Hi, I've gone along with this drama from the very first eps until the last, Seung Hee exactly is JH, the drama has finished so you won't be driven like crazy like us used to be, you don't have to wait for the next week to know what is going to happen.. So if you want know every thing, just keep watching or just give up, the characters's feelings that we can't describe by any word.. Let the characters make you understand the drama.. If you dont really like this drama, just forget it and dont try to know anything anymore.. Please respect us by turning back the old page to know more info, the drama has been done, no one really be patient enough to tell you the story that you dont like..

Not war, just telling me opinion.. Cause i love this drama though sometime there were illogical scenes.. I feel abit angry n upset when someone dont watch the drama but ask so much about the character.. Sorry, seem like Im really selfish and silly here, once again, not war, just telling my feeling and opinion..

Sorry .

Guest ChandraP

Is there anyone here that knows that Doctor Stranger Executive Producer have an instagram??
And I left kind of sweet comment in his instagram, and you know what..
He followed me in Instagram! >.<
Its real account, and not only me some of Heartbeaters and Quack-Hoon Shippers being followed by him too.

I'm sorry if its not important :P but I'm very happy since I think he read & likes my comment!!

Random Commentary from kdramastyle:
ds19cover-636x310.png

Jae Hee looked really pretty in this episode. It’s like when she is acting like fake Jae-Hee who doesn’t like Park Hoon she makes weird unflattering faces or something but as soon as she told Park Hoon she really did love him, she was back to being pretty again.

song-jae-hee-1-620x387.png

To continue reading : http://www.kdramastyle.com/2014/07/doctor-stranger-episode-19-fashion/

Some of the clothes worn by Jin Se Yeon and Lee Jung Suk in Episode 19:
songjaeheesprintedshorts-620x442.png

Song Jae-Hee’s Printed Shorts: Thyren Summer Print Shorts

Get it from GS Shop.

songjaeheeslacesleevetop-620x442.png

Song Jae-Hee’s White Lace Sleeve Blouse: It Michaa Lace Top

Get it from Taobao herehere, or here.

parkhoonblackdieseltshirt-620x442.png

Park Hoon’s Black ‘More Kaos’ T-Shirt: Diesel Black T-Shirt

Get it here or here.

For more go to: http://www.kdramastyle.com/2014/07/doctor-stranger-episode-19-fashion/

can someone explain to me in details what happened in the last part. From what i saw, Hoon fell off the bridge with JaeHee was "supposed" to be dead. Etc, Etc, Etc then one year later, they're both still alive. What i dont understand is HOW, unless Jesus brought him back to life.

their both still alive because somebody (lollipop ahjushi) help them

then read until the end episode hehehe

then read until the end episode hehehe

Guest kidhysteria

I am too sad to write something that makes sense coz I am already missing baby Hoon like crazy :(( I am ready to watch season 2 of this going nowhere story for his sake, they can even make JH not JH again, I am ready for anything =)) What I want to say is though I am not satisfied with the script(but I am glad there was at least happy ending), this drama was the best for me this year :D  Doctor stranger is one of those dramas which leave emptiness in you after it ends, I had such feeling after City Hunter, TMTETS, Princess Man, IHYV & TWTWB. It is such a bad feeling. Soundtrack follows you everywhere and all scenes keep appearing in your mind. I think Doctor Stranger should win the award for best soundtrack. They had not only that strong song from Bobby Kim, but there were lots of instrumentals as well (like Promise and Memory). I am glad everyone is alive but I really don't like that thing they make in every drama - 1 year later, 4 month later and so on. It works when the scriptwriter doesn't now how to show the story. If there was another writernim, I am sure this drama would reach 20 and more because actors were good, music was good, the beginning of the story was good and director was good. And for me the best part was LJS's acting skills. My crazy baby ^:)^ Wasn't he too amazing? But in last episodes he seemed very tired. I liked all actors, but I can't say the same about their characters, writer really did ruin them, some from the beginning, some in the end. The only one character that I liked during the whole drama was...Dr.Moon =)) I will really miss him hehe)))

Archived