[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

" Lee Seung Gi: Well, I’ve heard there were rumors that Lee Seung Gi wasn’t going to be discharged from the army, he was going to be promoted to a higher rank, he was being dispatched ... I heard there were various rumors. They’re all not true."

Lesson 1 (by LSG)  : how should one tell his love in public ... that poster of some other girl in locker isn't true ;-) ROFL

"As for those who felt my military service was particularly long, I thankfully think that people waited that much for me."

Lesson 2 (by LSG) : thankful for waiting for him ;-) LOL

23550906_908663499311379_766907611608790

Well, actually the first one was the original "instinct" thought ;-)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

wow, I've missed a lot. Haha. Seems like we have a new contributors here, welcome @sebastianray. @bbell93. so nice to have you here.

I've asking to the administrator of cinderella_couple, she said someone sent it via DM

Pleasure is mine. But imma old to this forum,  about 2 years ago i active daily. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blairbex said:

in other news suzy and lee minho confirmed to be broken up . i expected this sooner than later . there were rumors for months it seems maybe they broke up a while ago and kept quiet . i never thought they will last long tbh though like both of them . 

and i'm glad yoona and seunng gi broke up before he enlisted . i can't imagine how bad it might have looked on yoona . so i think the theories that seung gi let yoona go have some merits . 

Hoho, maybe seunggi suzy rumour all over again ? Just kiddin. Suzy's fancam.

• LOL 1

She's clapping when Seunggi is on stage but she never looked to Seunggi direction. She looked to the screen I guess. Her shoulder look so stiff. And also, when I saw the video and looked at Seunggi's gazed it's hard to decide whether he looked at yoona or suzy. And I think yoona is far from his side so he must looked a little bit to the right back direction to see yoona.

• LOL 1

YoonGi will always be the *original* couple that started it all. The plethora of dating news that came after them was a domino effect of their relationship going public.

Suzy & LMH were among them.

This should all make us realise how special YoonGi were, because like LSG says in "And Goodbye..", they "started" when they first met. 

• Like 2

Suzy is still too young, so breaking up is not a big deal for her, she still has a chance to meet many guys,  while LMH is already at the stage where he wants to get married, plus the millitary service, make their relationship more difficult, so is right decision to break up for them. I hope our yoongi different from them, and find a way to get back together. :lol:

Is this the best we have? lol. I enlarged it and sharpened it to the maximum.

2017_11_16_12_02_10.gif

Well it would look weird if everyone clapped and she didn't. Not much to see or analyse here. 

I'll stick to her "private" reactions. I.e. When she was not aware of being watched or when she let her guard down/couldn't help herself.

161008.png

161008_2.png

2017_09_28_14_49_59.gif

v8Sk74P.png

2017_03_05_11_21_34.gif

They're so much more significant, and they can't be disputed.

22 minutes ago, bbell93 said:

Suzy is still too young, so breaking up is not a big deal for her, she still has a chance to meet many guys,  while LMH is already at the stage where he wants to get married, plus the millitary service, make their relationship more difficult, so is right decision to break up for them. I hope our yoongi different from them, and find a way to get back together. :lol:

LMH is in public service. They can see each other every day lol.

• LOL 1

20 hours ago, incoty said:

I don't recall LSG professing his love vocally for her in 2007.

Vocally (i.e, say her name directly), he only did that in 2011 & 2012, when specifically asked about his ideal girl. He might've done so in some interview in 2009, not sure if a televised interview or a magazine, because Hodong mentioned it on Strong Heart's first episode.

By comparison Yoona mentioned his name twice on Champagne, once on Hello Baby, and once on Strong Heart when she was asked to choose.  

google thei rmoments from 2007 to 2014

Oh baby! :')

2017_11_16_18_03_11.gif

You've no idea how happy I am to see you smiling & laughing YoonA.

1 minute ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

google thei rmoments from 2007 to 2014

He didn't mention her vocally in 2005, 2006, nor 2007 like you claimed. 2007 was their first meeting. That's all.

• Like 3

this yoona after seung gi . something subtly different about her . i can't put my finger on it . is she looking for him . or did she know or see him leave . 

i didn't expect to see yoona reactions much less yoona and suzy's reaction together . they were all laughing at his witty remarks . and yoona was laughing when the crowd chanted variety variety like she felt proud . they seem cool judging by the backview . if only we can see her face . 

@incoty i'm looking forward till you do your thing with cutting and making gifs of yoona's reaction .

• Like 3