[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Was Leeteuk implying anything here? What's this I'm reading?

"Upon receiving the award, Yoona looks more nervous than usual. After that there is mention that Yoona has come home, at the same time Leeteuk called SeungGi but SeungGi is not in place. Some say if SeungGi is going to the toilet. And Yoona turns back to her desk as well as with SeungGi."

I mean I wouldn't be surprised about any of this. Leeteuk is the "go to guy" LSG went to because he knew he's the closest to her, and after Heechul's "Seunggi"..

• Like 1

per dcLSG, Seunggi's been super busy filming Hwayugi (which we all know about now)... so he came for the red carpet, then went back to filming his drama, and then returned for the final part of the AAA to receive the special Best Welcome Award, So this is why we couldnt find him on the first part of the program. Then suddenly showed up on the latter part.

• Like 3

seung gi came with new outfit but same hair . i'm okay with it since evryone else were meh too . but hopefuly he will change his hairstyle . 

and got used to yoona's dress. she was looking so beautifull . and won another award . i want clips of the second award. she looked more nervous .

seung gi's award "best welcome" cracked him up. his speech was so funny , most of them laughed, yoona must have been amused too . 

all in all not at all what i expected . it ws a weird show . yoona was lonely siting alone hopefully they will reunite soon in a better more meaningfull award show. 

hope we will get clear fan pics to see where yoona and seung gi sat 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, blairbex said:

seung gi's award "best welcome" cracked him up. his speech was so funny , most of them laughed, yoona must have been amused too . 

Shame we didn't get to see each other's reaction to their speeches. I thought the camera crew would have fun with that but nope.

They never showed her during his speech right? And vice-versa.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, incoty said:

Shame we didn't get to see each other's reaction to their speeches. I thought the camera crew would have fun with that but nope.

They never showed her during his speech right? And vice-versa.

No, not even once :-(

that was my first thought while watched them, than felt the nervousness what I see more of you mentioned as well, and their unusual eyes movement, looking around speaking different directions often/faster... either avoiding or looking for something, I mean someone ;-) least these was my observations and feelings, thoughts about it ... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, incoty said:

My wish got granted. No tux.

daum_gallery_photo_20171115165342.jpg

LOL ... my Secret wish also, as why I was made those pictures their earlier appearence thought would be nice if he is wearing black shirt, I like his look that way ... than what happened after he changed his outfit  ?! LOL

• Like 2

It was a theory, a suggestion, you out there. The person who said LSG went right back at the filming site is telling his or her version of events. I don't think he was stalked. Do you?

They have no answer or reply to the fact that they both wore D&G and YoonA's earrings pattern just happens to look incredibly similar to LSG's shirt motif, though lol.

Selective reading at it's best. Ahh these LSG fans are amusing. They were living in denial for 6 years until 2014 happened. Now they're back to living in denial again.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, incoty said:

This is some amazing job.

Gees, am I delusional if think he was just lost at the moment ( and might be in an amazing pair of eyes)  before he turned to Leatuk and laughed ?! 

14 minutes ago, IliK said:

Gees, am I delusional if think he was just lost at the moment ( and might be in an amazing pair of eyes)  before he turned to Leatuk and laughed ?! 

No. It's always been a game of glances and stares.

:)

• Like 1

One more “item” added my package of interesting and suspicious moment of  YoonGi at AAA ;-) lol

4 minutes ago, sebastianray said:

What he's looking at btwDOriA4UUEAAm2jb?format=jpg&name=small

If we can  believe that montage above then ... high possibility that Yoona he was looking at ;-) I least hope so ;-) lol

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, incoty said:

Leeteuk glancing and smiling in Yoona's direction lol.

Now after I learnt where Yoona was sitting even his “look around” can get some extra meaning ... I don need more just a nice English subtitle to know when what he said ;-) lol

• Like 2