[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

4 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

The translate of that news.

Lee Seung-gi, who came back, will also entertain the drama and entertainment.

An official of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism said, "Lee Seung-gi meets viewers with SBS new act '

'The Butler' is a format in which three to four male entertainers go to a house of domestic nouns and learn his life for one night and two days. Healing with new places and lives of nouns.

He is currently in the final casting process and will be filming first in early next month. Broadcasting is scheduled for the beginning of next year rather than this year, and Lee Se-young PD, who made 'The Law of Jungle' etc, will direct the production.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I will do a lot of activities on the 30th of last month, and it will be hard for fans to follow my fitness. As Lee Seung Gi says, the drama is comebacked with TVN '' Hwayugi '', and the entertainment starts to return to 'The Butler'.

He will be as busy as he wanted and promised.

Actually a short  time ago there was on twitter that SBS press release said nothing decided yet ... 

Edit: Hook has a statement as well, saying the same "under discussion, nothing decided yet"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IliK said:

Actually a short  time ago there was on twitter that SBS press release said nothing decided yet ... 

Edit: Hook has a statement as well, saying the same "under discussion, nothing decided yet"

Yes. it's not confirmed yet. But I think, Seunggi will take it if they offer a good partner for him. Maybe his hyungs? 

1 hour ago, IliK said:

He make himself busy ... no doubt ;-)

Yes. He kept his promises. Now, Yoona will see him everywhere. lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, sebastianray said:

Deacon Departement / The Butler / Home Master which one ?

And about the concept ?

House Master sounds like the more accurate translation. Nothing's decided yet, even the format is still under discussion.

The concept is to visit a famous person's house for one night and two days and learn about their life/daily routine. I'm not sure how much one can learn in such a short time and to what purpose but that's it. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, incoty said:

Boy she sure loves getting that tongue out.

yoongitongue.png

Than it makes more interesting for me his speech specially he showed his tounge a few times specially when Leetuk ask him about variety and MC -ing ;-) LOL

(actually I even screencaped  the moment with the english sub just couldn’t post yet ) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, incoty said:

House Master sounds like the more accurate translation. Nothing's decided yet, even the format is still under discussion.

The concept is to visit a famous person's house for one night and two days and learn about their life/daily routine. I'm not sure how much one can learn in such a short time and to what purpose but that's it. 

Wew, famous means celebrity ? 

I believe there is VS with that kind of concept already right, If it is celebrity and the concept is more or less about what ure saying. I dunno the name of it but there is an episode when IU visiting lee hyori house to help lee hyori and her husband.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, sebastianray said:

Wew, famous means celebrity ? 

I believe there is VS with that kind of concept already right, If it is celebrity and the concept is more or less about what ure saying. I dunno the name of it but there is an episode when IU visiting lee hyori house to help lee hyori and her husband.

Yes a celebrity's house. 

Ah yes that's Hyori's Bed & Breakfast or Hyori's Home Stay. IU is actually a fixed cast member not just a one time visitor. But in this one more than one person will be visiting at the same time, and I don't think the aim is to help them with their household chores, but who knows.  

• Like 1

Tryp did see this as a "hope they wont using seunggis name" again, just like hwayugi. Well its a matter of time btw.

But if this really happening, then seunggi will be the oldest or be the leader among the member ? And one thing, visiting female celebrity ? It just a hope. Desperate hope.

Soon everything become reality if we do believe. :)

ps : second ago i found an article in soompi

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/23/lee-seung-gi-talks-new-variety-show-discharge/

And wow its way back in august. Did seunggi not much think about choosing this that considering this that anymore, and leave most of it to hook.

Oh yeah and i hope a kang shim jang-like- concept about seunggi as mc maybe ? Like what he've done, doing 2 VS.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, incoty said:

Hwayugi was always a reality. This has ?'s all over it.

Visiting female celebrity? What? You think they'll be visiting Yoona's house? Haha. Don't think so. 

Well thats not what i mean, but i like what u think, VS as a mc, yes, yoona or snsd as guest will be pretty much become reality, but travelling VS will be a worldwide news if what u said did really happen or maybe they add female member along the way. 

Sweet. What u said made me imagine things. Thanks :)

• Confused 1