[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

i knew it the breakup was fake...rather timed well with GG's return that year given he was gonna go to army a few months later..so agencies must have decided to play the breakup card..

I don' know abt yoona.. but seunggi has only liked her..since forever.. and till date.. plus she is popular..so no reason to get over her..

He was the one who fell for her first.. n its gonna be that way.. he is 30-31 right?.. guess a few more years. and if yoona doesn't find a richer more handsome and powerful man in between.. i can safely say they would be getting married

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

i knew it the breakup was fake...rather timed well with GG's return that year given he was gonna go to army a few months later..so agencies must have decided to play the breakup card..

I don' know abt yoona.. but seunggi has only liked her..since forever.. and till date.. plus she is popular..so no reason to get over her..

He was the one who fell for her first.. n its gonna be that way.. he is 30-31 right?.. guess a few more years. and if yoona doesn't find a richer more handsome and powerful man in between.. i can safely say they would be getting married

Slow down there. Don't you think you're getting a little too ahead of yourself?

I believe the break up is real, but these two aren't over each other, they still have feelings for each other, it wouldn't be realistic otherwise. Yoona is still getting teased about him. 

I'm not sure who fell for who first, probably both at the same time. Yoona was the first one to say she really likes him back in 2009 on Champagne.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, incoty said:

Slow down there. Don't you think you're getting a little too ahead of yourself?

I believe the break up is real, but these two aren't over each other, they still have feelings for each other, it wouldn't be realistic otherwise. Yoona is still getting teased about him. 

I'm not sure who fell for who first, probably both at the same time. Yoona was the first one to say she really likes him back in 2009 on Champagne.  

slow down from what?  he is the one professing his love vocally since 2005/06..

i absolutely don't get any sense / evidence/ even a tinge of hint on breakup being real.. it was way too convinient to be real given neither looks out of love..

I am not blaming them.. but definitely agencies had their part to play.. plus isn't it normal in korea for men to breakup before going to the army.. so why would SM not reap benefits.. suddenly all GG women had a break up when their album was releasing..

Fake, much!

There's his songs. Her songs.

I don't believe Yoona would be looking so sad if the break up wasn't real. 

v8Sk74P.png&key=8ab75cc50848ecb73dce3b8e

Then there's her reaction to those words last January, which is like the most damning piece of evidence to me.

2017_03_05_11_21_34.gif&key=81391d2bf136

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, incoty said:

There's his songs. Her songs.

I don't believe Yoona would be looking so sad if the break up wasn't real. 

Then there's her reaction to those words last January, which is like the most damning piece of eviden

My view, always go with hard facts and probability rather than trying to infer!.. someone could be thinking something, you infer something. Something could be out of context... so many fans buy in the love of the co stars.. the stares, the longing.. only to find it was never true.. :)

go with hard facts and what is the probability of it being the truth.. in this case.. the way the breakups happened for all girls :) and SM's history with GG .. and lead up to breakups.. story should fit..

you apparently liked each other for a good 10 years (well atleast one side did) ... and no fight.. and that he is back... they seem to start from where they left.. hmm..then why a breakup in between :)

read behavior of people close to the two :)

those are hard facts!

The breakup is fake, its decided by both agency.

The breakup is real, but those two arent over each other.

Is everyone agree if both have the same meaning ?.

Come on guys we all believe yoona and seunggi still have the same feeling over years, it doesnt matter which rumour is true which is not. As long as we believe.

Past is past, what important is what happen now and what will happen next.

Today wee see no interaction at all, but yoona seunggi nervousness and leeteuk being there it mean something. Yoona seunggi is private type of celebrity, they wont seat beside each other doing lovey dovey thing in public, right ? They care about each other thats why they care and respect each other fans. Even u loved by all korean netizen doesnt mean as a celebrity u will not be hated if u show ur feeling toward someone u love in public area ( when the camera all over the place ).

Today is one thing. They both respect each other and maybe glare each other few times. If someone ask what about love each other ? Ask urself whether u believe or not. I do believe.

Low your expectation, this is south korea, this is about two private individual. But believe me, if they once again declared as a couple then we can raise our expectation for example in variety show ( or at least seunngi mcing a variety show perhaps )

• Like 3

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

slow down from what?  he is the one professing his love vocally since 2005/06..

i absolutely don't get any sense / evidence/ even a tinge of hint on breakup being real.. it was way too convinient to be real given neither looks out of love..

I am not blaming them.. but definitely agencies had their part to play.. plus isn't it normal in korea for men to breakup before going to the army.. so why would SM not reap benefits.. suddenly all GG women had a break up when their album was releasing..

Fake, much!

Just wondering where anout 2005/06 info is coming .., I didn’t see or hear about their or his interest before 2007 ... is there any video, article or something like that ? Thanks

• Like 1

I'm not sure just my feeling and instinct,  thought in this moment (and read a few posts about the new award ;-) ) why Seung Gi ya was a little bit odd, not bright smile, sometimes even seemed annoyed, even he was grateful get that award, but ... he reminded myself when I get something (gift or compliment) what I think not deserve, or did nothing for it ... I don't like "fake" compliments, mean when don't meet my standard what I expect myself ;-) He might even could feel uncomfortable about it... 

So as always it's just a guess ... and I know nothing after all ;-) (I should include this sentence in my signiture ;-) lol

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, IliK said:

Just wondering where anout 2005/06 info is coming .., I didn’t see or hear about their or his interest before 2007 ... is there any video, article or something like that ? Thanks

youtube exploration..

2007 still comes before 2009 as the other person claimed :tongue:

so ya still Seungi fell for her first...and vocalized it..and he was really the cf king.. for the longest time.. yoona got the blue boy of the industry!!!.. hope not.but if he were to fail in the industry then i want to know/see how this relationship ticks....but that would never happen..so i guess we are safe..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

he is the one professing his love vocally since 2005/06

30 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

2007 still comes before 2009 as the other person claimed

I don't recall LSG professing his love vocally for her in 2007.

Vocally (i.e, say her name directly), he only did that in 2011 & 2012, when specifically asked about his ideal girl. He might've done so in some interview in 2009, not sure if a televised interview or a magazine, because Hodong mentioned it on Strong Heart's first episode.

By comparison Yoona mentioned his name twice on Champagne, once on Hello Baby, and once on Strong Heart when she was asked to choose.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sebastianray said:

we all believe yoona and seunggi still have the same feeling over years, it doesnt matter which rumour is true which is not. As long as we believe.

Past is past, what important is what happen now and what will happen next.

Today wee see no interaction at all, but yoona seunggi nervousness and leeteuk being there it mean something. Yoona seunggi is private type of celebrity, they wont seat beside each other doing lovey dovey thing in public, right ? They care about each other thats why they care and respect each other fans. Even u loved by all korean netizen doesnt mean as a celebrity u will not be hated if u show ur feeling toward someone u love in public area ( when the camera all over the place ).

Today is one thing. They both respect each other and maybe glare each other few times. If someone ask what about love each other ? Ask urself whether u believe or not. I do believe.

Low your expectation, this is south korea, this is about two private individual. But believe me, if they once again declared as a couple then we can raise our expectation for example in variety show ( or at least seunngi mcing a variety show perhaps )

I agree with the sentiment you're delivering.

It's the wait that's so distressing. Can you imagine Yoona waiting until she's in her mid-30's? I'd hate to wait that long to find out.

At least now we can enjoy each other's works. That's something. 

Someone needs to ask LSG again if and when he wants to get married. A lot depends on his decision because he's 3 to 4 years older. 

• Like 2

after watching the event, I can conclude that it seems, there is still something between them, their love relationship may be over, but they still have feelings for each other, it is clear, although there is no interaction between them. Their behavior and avoid each other, indicating that they are nervous, especially all of their fans expect something from them. 

and about marriage, I think it depends on lsg, I do not know how yoona feel, but lsg said, he dont want to get married late, and as a woman should yoona also want to marry someone who really love her. 

• Like 3