[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Got the information from Indonesian YoonGi fanpage. It said that YoonGi wear the aame brand. Yoona wear dolce gabbana midi dresa and Seunggi wear dolca gabbana cotton shirt.  The pattern at Seunggi's shirt is the same with Yoona's earrings. 

@blairbex: you've said yoona probably went home. At the same time Lee teuk searching for Seunggi but he's nowhere to be found.  Someone said that he's in the restroom. After that YoonGi are back to their table. 

• Like 2

Just now, sebastianray said:

From same brand i suppose

They are? What makes you think so? 

I think LSG just changed outfit by the way. I don't know if you meant the first one or this new one, if he did indeed change outfit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ulfadeasy said:

Got the information from Indonesian YoonGi fanpage. It said that YoonGi wear the aame brand. Yoona wear dolce gabbana midi dresa and Seunggi wear dolca gabbana cotton shirt.  The pattern at Seunggi's shirt is the same with Yoona's earrings.

Holy it's true.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ulfadeasy said:

@blairbex: you've said yoona probably went home. At the same time Lee teuk searching for Seunggi but he's nowhere to be found.  Someone said that he's in the restroom. After that YoonGi are back to their table. 

I'm starting to love you all Indonesians lol. 

I can go get some food now. I haven't ate anything since morning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incoty said:

I'm starting to love you all Indonesians lol. 

I can go get some food now. I haven't ate anything since morning.

Haha,  there are tons of YoonGi fanpage in Indonesian. I will translate it whenever I find something new. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, incoty said:

This really gets to me because there's just no way this is happening by chance, on LSG's first public event after two years of MS, on the same night and at the same event with her.

yoongi.png

23594894_275459719642861_839117401962106

it seems that,  before this event, their cody have contacted each other?? I think their cody is also "yoongi shipper" LOL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, bbell93 said:

it seems that,  before this event, their cody have contacted each other?? I think their cody is also "yoongi shipper" LOL 

Do you think their cody dare to do it without their knowledge , pull such “prank” I mean “coincidences” ?! I doubt it ;-) 

• Like 1

It just me or someone else found Yoona speach different the second award, looks like (just same LSG seemed) a little bit more nervous? As the first one she got while LSG was out of scene I think  .... 

anyway both looked great, Seung Gi ya has a much different vibe, aura than before and I really like this one too 

an other thought maybe the mood seemed a little bit down because the earthquake a few hours before the event ...

also didn’t such thing what I would like but there were other surprised stuff, after all worth to skip the night and just go now for that 1-1.5 hrs to sleep ;-)

• Like 2