[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest imya0530

Hello everyone! I've watched a video in youtube but I don't how to download it here. The title of the video is - (Aug 16, 2010) YS Radio - SNSD Yoona Sunny Cut. There's no english sub but I've heard that Kim Heechul who's the mc of that radio program mentioned Lee Seunggi's name three times while talking to Yoona who is a guest together with sunny. It's around 1:44, 6:54 and 7:58 :-)
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

Guest sweetu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTojSSbV__HXq256E2_45Cimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRihgo3hqjCLtTg-2WK1yLimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7FSDpLcXw4-VZZ24_2sCimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYpvpiT2ZMzU1v4HV2JuM
the hot and handsome seung gi,,
:x :x ;);)

transformed into ......

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDWdnHa_lMNtEaq8pgnaa tumblr_lfrwdbKkqf1qbilbh.jpg  20110826164821.jpg 6.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcQhUBZYI2RG0gBz1FaTT
the adorable and real seung gi,,i think it is so funny,,but i like him in this  more even when he's not that gorgeous and natural like this,,
seung gi in his sleeping state is the most adorable picture i've seen,,i want to take him home,,
yoona brace yourself for a morning full of laughter to see your hubby look like this,,kekeke,,(my imagination)

:D 8->

Guest tatayoung

@imya0530‌ you mean this?

(16 augst, 2010) YS Radio - SNSD yoona sunny cut

I wonder what their talking about.. I don't understand anything :(

Guest imya0530

@tatayoung yes that's the one. Thank you for posting it here :-)
I'm also wondering what they are talking about. All I know is that I heard Seunggi's name kekeke

Guest tatayoung

@bichngoc93 oh really? Hhahaa.. Yeahh i think i heard something wrong.. :))

Still no updates about our couple relation? I hope they have time to date.. Maybe car date again, or gym date? If it's for their happiness i l'll support them! :D

Guest sweetu

yes,,and i'm totally desperate,,,there is no update at all,,,
please shock us,,,yoona ya,,seung gi yaa,..,

:(( :(( :((

Guest sweetu

sorry,,i get back to the "number seven" thing,,since i still find the similarity between them is too fascinating..,,

find this article,..from allkpop,,
The netizens of Korea are paying close attention to the numbers of the cheerleading outfits worn by SNSD in the MV. They wore two types of outfits with numbers on them and each member wore the same number for both outfits. Hyoyeon's number is 32, Jessica's is 22, Sunny's is 12, Sooyoung's is 24, Taeyeon's is 9, Yoona's is 7, Yuri's is 21, Seohyun's is 11 and Tiffany's is 0. SM Entertainment released a statement saying, "The members picked their favorite numbers to put on their outfits."

and is it a coincidence that lee seung gi's favorite number is also 7,,..or are they a match made in heaven,,???

hqdefault.jpg

;) B-)

Guest AnisaD1430293720

for everyone today is the last day for vote in semifinal, please guve a support for seunggi to beat lee minho, keep vote until the end, its time to show airen and sone (yoona fans) its the one.. please dont stop to vote, because you can vote 15, thank youuuu :D http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/04/tournament-battle-of-the-best-actor-and-actress

Guest sweetu

@reverieM: i think the little girl in black is the most similar one,,she is so like taeyeon,,,
but still,,yoona's daughter looks like an angel,,she's the most beautiful..,,
tiffany's girl is as fresh as her mother,,

great pictures,,..
;;)

Guest apollonia912

an interesting article...

from @.KpopBehind twitter acc:

The Way How Lee #SeungGi Protects his Girlfriend #SNSD #Yoona http://www.kpopbehind.com/2014/05/the-way-how-lee-seung-gi-protects-his.html

He didn't lose yet.  It still has a whole day to go. Though I'm kind of sick of giving allkpop hits.  :))
@apollonia912That's a good article.  Though I've been wishing he'd talk about her, I do think he has to be extra considerate when mentioning her, where she doesn't have to be as much.   She still is obviously though, but she suffers the consequences of the relationship a lot more than he does.  

Guest sweetu

@lylyl: indeed, lee minho is a tough competition for seung gi,,,his drama just ended recently and it is highly popular,,if only seung gi's drama has already aired,,i think he can possibly win it,,,so keep voting guys,,,
even for baeksang award,,,yoona's toughest competition is park shin hye,,
the power of popular drama is too great,,so we can just make the efforts so let's vote,,
:)>-

Guest vi4

@apollonia912 thank you for sharing, that's indeed a very good article. It's not easy for any public figure to deal with their relationship, a vague answer will bring unnecessary reactions from journalists & netizens (just like what happened with JHW this morning - his gf's agency had to release a statement about their relationship).
Seunggi is well-known as a clever witty speaker, so he's able to dodge the questions without giving anyone a chance to spread any gossip about his relationship. From what I've seen so far, Yoona is also a clever talker. Like what the article and @star+roll said, women are usually the one who'll suffer the consequences a lot more than the males, so he has to be really considerate and protective of Yoona. 
I think it'll be a while for Seunggi to say anything about Yoona, if he does it when his drama is still airing, people may think he's using his girlfriend to promote his drama which is a big no no. And if his movie casting is true, then, we may not hear anything from him perhaps until the end of the year. Patience is the virtue here. LOL 
The AKP poll is tough, but let's keep voting and do our best =) 

an interesting article...

from @.KpopBehind twitter acc:

The Way How Lee #SeungGi Protects his Girlfriend #SNSD #Yoona http://www.kpopbehind.com/2014/05/the-way-how-lee-seung-gi-protects-his.html

Interesting indeed! Thanks for the article.

Seung Gi is really very considerate.

For Yoona, for Airens and Yoona's fans.

It's their private life. Everything should remain private.

Guest teadeer

apollonia912 said: an interesting article... from @.KpopBehind twitter acc: The Way How Lee #SeungGi Protects his Girlfriend #SNSD #Yoona http://www.kpopbehind.com/2014/05/the-way-how-lee-seung-gi-protects-his.html