[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest lovers77

tumblr_inline_n5ecm8awlB1ssp2kz.jpgTRANS YOONA UFO 140510:
Fan: Unnie, I really want to see you wearing gown, why is it so hard, can you help me unnie? ㅠㅠ
YoonA: Really thankful for the concern from all of you, that make me able to feel the love from all of you. ㅠㅠ♡

this video is really touching..happy birthday Yoona! 

cr: @mystarmyangel

at first i was thought about Wedding Gown :)) then suddenly realize it all about Paeksang Award ( fans really hope Yoona can win popularity award, so they can see Yoona wearing gown to attend the award show). seems Yoona knew about the chance to win not big- hard battle with Park Shin Hye anyway, so that's why she tried to comfort her fans >:D

Guest tatayoung

@lovers77 yeah, in YA.com some people said theres's cheating for yoona.. If someone vote yoona, your vote will count to another nominee.. I hope it's just an issue, not fact.. Since yoona really love acting i hope she can win paeksang :(

she is still in no.2 in vote with a big gap :((

*sorry for bringing this issue and make uncomfort you all*

Guest lovers77

@tatayoung yes, i heard about that too..hope it's not true :( Yoona got tons haters since her debut. this Paeksang, if she win, she will get many hates comments from other's nominee's fans. if she lose, haters will make fool of her! seems everything she do and get always wrong ( so that's why i can call the haters are the biggest fans, bcuz they knew every single things about someone they hate lol ). for me, win or not she still amazing, let's pray the best for her^^

Guest migora

yoongi7 said: Can someone briefly translate? Yoona's name is mentioned in UEE's article, even in top comments her name is mentioned I just wonder what it's about :)
thanks ;)  http://news.nate.com/view/20140511n03500 

Guest migora

sorry, forget to post the link :D

here's the clip , there's Uee, Goo Hye Sun & Nicole :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hHliOnoGQ4&feature=player_detailpage

or longer vers on we got married :

Guest teadeer

lovers77 said: @tatayoung yes, i heard about that too..hope it's not true :( Yoona got tons haters since her debut. this Paeksang, if she win, she will get many hates comments from other's nominee's fans. if she lose, haters will make fool of her! seems everything she do and get always wrong ( so that's why i can call the haters are the biggest fans, bcuz they knew every single things about someone they hate lol ). for me, win or not she still amazing, let's pray the best for her^^

Guest tatayoung

@lovers77 @teadeer agree with you all..win or not, we (YA, yoongi shiper, sone, etc) still proud of her.. Being a nominee for big award like paeksang is an honour for yoona's carreer.. :)

but i still hope she can win.. It can be a great present for her bday :)

Guest knowing

Yeah finally can post again in this thread  :)

About paeksang, win or not, yoona will always the best for us. If she not win this time, hope oneday she will get a bigger award like "Best actress"..Ameen :)

I have been watching 2 ep of YAAS and i'm really like it !! and also LSG acting is really good.

When i was browsing on weibo, i find this lsg cute gif..he is really funny :)

6538ec10jw1eftyv3s53vg206t072x4q.gif

For anyone who want to know more about yoona..i want to share this video. I always love to see yoona in her bts drama. She always looks enjoy filming, you also can see yoona's family and YoonGi moment in the video  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoOCjvEe9cs

btw, Happy Mother's Day :) I believe this lovely girl will be a great mother :x 

BnU-YuyCIAAEeLw.jpg

cr: yoong_duck

*sorry for my bad english kkkk

liliacho said: Hey YoonGi shippers. I'm a newbie in this forums-after being a silent reader for a long time-
I just watched ep 2 of YAAS, and i found out something quite interesting  ;)
NewPicture_zpsceeebca9.png

Spotted SNSD Mr.Mr picture :D
It was in Jin Gook (LSG/Eun Dae Gu's colleague) desktop picture lolol :))
(sorry in advanced if it was an off-topic)
i hope by me, being a newbie in this forum will not be a disturbance to you guys and let's maintain YoonGi shippers' ties solid! :D

Impressive to know that it is different accent and how thoroughly LeeSeungGi has acted to portray the character

[Review] "YAAS" Episode 2 [he visits his mother's memorial and drops Seoul accent for his native Masan accent"]

http://t.co/Wv2AcVT1Jz

Lee Seung-gi needs to be praised for his acting. While everyone else needs to bring the comedy, he needs to do the heavier work. His character has changed his name and his accent to disguise himself from Pan-seok. He relives his mother's death, visit her her grave, and has to remain dark against everyone else's levity. There was one moment, when he visits his mother's memorial and drops the Seoul accent for his native Masan accent. His entire facade falls away, and he is the vulnerable young teenage boy who violently lost his mother and yearns for her. It was masterful acting.

so I heard that most Park Yoochun fans and most YA's/sones stopped voting because they have realized that something fishy was going on with the voting system they did their own investigation about this I guess and came to a conclusion to stop with the mass votings.. they said that it's better to spend the money for her birthday instead. Paeksang Awards is losing fans trust more and more so I don't think many will pay them next year either.. 

Guest tatayoung

@mtam225 i think you don't know very well how yoongi personality.. They are so private person, so if no news from them about their relationship, it DOESN'T MEAN they are breakup.. Or do you wanna they breakup?

Why don't you just praise their activity NOT their relation?

Call me pathetic or delusional or anything.. BUT i believe they having a happy life together..

Guest TienM

mtam225 said: nickhun and Tiffany dating is so happy I heard from running man.. but Yoona and Seung gi dating is so silent... did they break up or what?