[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest lovers77

oh my gosh..this is already killing me! Seung Gi ya..why so handsome whyyyyy  8-> 8-> :x  :x
YAAS Official Posters cr: HB Entertainment via tryp96
mjfb.jpg

xyfn.jpg

Guest TinaW

since seung gi has been watching yoona kiss on prime minister and i, now its time for yoona to look at seunggi kiss on you're all surrounded

Guest 817amy

I still find it funny how some people asked back the original tweeter if they really had broken up (can't they recognise a joke when it's shoved under their nose?) Whether to put it down to simple ignorance or pure innocence or looking to stir up trouble, I don't know, but really, they couldn't have expected a solid answer from some random on twitter on the private lives of celebrities.

chrislwf said:I read some fanaccounts during SNSD Japan Tour at Fukuoka, said that Yoona's Japanese is getting better and better, probably considered the third best from SNSD.  It's made me thinking, does Yoona has a personal tutor, LSG, who is quite good in Japanese language ha ha! :))

@817amy‌ I'm with you on her japanese. In fact when she appeared on the superman returns, when sarang mom was talking or asking question she had looked to shine directly as she listened and laughed indicating that she had understood shino. It was also when she made a surprise for the olympic medalist she seemed to understand but isnt quite comfortable to speak since there is a translator?

Oh I cant wait for Seunggi drama. I think his character is gonna be funny.

Guest chrislwf

Agreed with you all.  Yoona is the type of person who let other members take the spotlight.  That why I adore her so much. She's so humble and can be so playful and dorky at the same time.  Yoona's Chinese (Mandarin) is also fairly good.

Yoona really put extra effort (more than 100%) and committed in everything she does, no matter in acting, performance, learning new language, etc.  Without double, LSG and Yoona are truly a capable and compatible 'power' couple.

:x

Guest teadeer

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700210&g_serial=818940&rrf=nv
Anyone here pls trans this news? lol

Just some YAAS news.  The thread is pretty lively too if people want to join there.
highlight video

And 4th preview

At the pressconvKuVuxa.jpg
http://tryp96.wordpress.com/ has a lot more pictures.  Won't post them. 

Didn't Yoona have a nickname for her 90 degree bows?  His bow compared to everyone else ))
Tov1euu.jpg