[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest migora

yoongi7 said: so I heard that most Park Yoochun fans and most YA's/sones stopped voting because they have realized that something fishy was going on with the voting system they did their own investigation about this I guess and came to a conclusion to stop with the mass votings.. they said that it's better to spend the money for her birthday instead. Paeksang Awards is losing fans trust more and more so I don't think many will pay them next year either.. 

Guest knowing

they are silent not mean they are break up..

there are many couples who silent too not only lsg-yoona couple like woonbin-lee na young, jung kyung ho-sooyoung, kim bum-moon geun yoong and many more..

we should respect their privacy life and keep support them :-bd 

Guest lovers77

@mtam225‌ lol..from the first time you joined this forum, you always asked about Yoona'activities..why no news, you compare our YoonGi to other couple and blah blah..Yoona i believe take her time to rest or just practise with other members for the upcoming concert in Japan while SeungGi busy filming YAAS. We never knew rite since Yoona has free time, maybe she has more time to meet SeungGi after he finished filming. Last time Yoona met SeungGi when she filming PM &I. Hhhmm..seems you really loves uri couple and really desperate about their relationship kekeke :D 
at first i thought you just curious about them..i don't know why you always asked about YoonGi's news..aren't we always update their activities?you seems really more concern about their relationship than other news about them. Sorry to bother you..but our couple different from other couples.the two of them are really private person, they prefer to keep their love story just for them! Not to show to the world just to make their fans happy. you seems didn't know the real situation. Different people different opinion, if they talked about lover haters said they attention seeker..if no news,people came to their conclusion that the couple broke up or something. Calm down dear, just enjoy YoonGi's forum. We update their news often..so stay tune!^^

Guest knowing

i want to ask..is he shinee minho who talking with lsg ? if yes, seem like they are really close..we all know that minho and yoona also really close, they are like brother and sister. It's nice to see someone who close with yoona also close with lsg and someone who close with lsg also close with yoona  :x   

Guest teadeer

mtam225 said: nickhun and Tiffany dating is so happy I heard from running man.. but Yoona and Seung gi dating is so silent... did they break up or what? 

Guest knowing

@taedeer calm down..maybe she/he doesnt mean like that. 

every artist always have many kind of fans like over protective fans, fans who always support the artist no matter what and etc.

i believe there are some airens who dont like lsg with yoona, and same as like yoonaddict, some of them dont like yoona with lsg,

so i think we shouldnt really care about the others..the most important is all in this thread support both lsg and yoona :)>- 

Um, both are working and neither are making public appearances and giving interviews so there is no opportunity to talk about each other, so why would you assume anything because they are quiet (like I'm sure 99% of Sones/YA and Airens want them to be lol) and private.   I'm not getting into KhunFany since it's s sensitive subject lately it seems, but they are not Yoona and Seunggi and you should not expect every couple to act the same.  It comes across as trolling even if you don't mean it like that. 
@knowing
Yes, they are close I'm pretty sure. 

Guest 817amy

Maybe this was the kind of reaction that poster wanted, just to rile some people up. I mean, with no solid news about them around since January (perhaps March, if you want to include Healing Camp etc), who around here would know about their private lives anyway? Either the person was being a troll or was being curious to the point they were senseless and insensitive. Or is a crazed shipper. You don't want to be called these names, then show some tact.

And the constant comparison with KhunFany is really starting to get lame. I mean, there has been no solid news of Sooyoung and her boyfriend either. Have they broken up too? Jeez. No wonder celebrities are generally opposed to going public with their dating. Quite frankly, I'd rather Yoona and Seunggi continue to keep a low profile than be the type to flaunt their relationship around like some kind of circus. The greater the exposure, the more room you give the press and the likes to invade in your privacy and scrutinise you. Just look at how careful they've been to avoid even just mentioning each other's names in interviews since the news broke. Unless the stalkerazzi stalk them around and publicise photos of them being together or something, I doubt we'll be hearing more from them directly. Yoona on Healing Camp was the most direct interview she'd endured and probably about the best the press got, and even then she didn't say much. How some people think they can comment on the private lives of people when they're not sharing much of it baffles me to no end.

baeksang costs a lot of money;;; that's why fans wanted to save money..
theres alot of popular male stars in that section.. thats why seung gi fans are not voting for him..

I'll never take his/her post too serious after read this post...... LOL

@soulstealer
Yes, definitely.  
I also figured who that person was by another comment she made in the YAAS thread, which she also made on Tryp's page more than once.   She's a concern troll there too.    She's definitely not a Seunggi fan.   :-j
Gif to make this on topic.  He's tired filming so much, but still smiles. 
Ap6G59W.gif

Guest chrislwf

Hi everyone! You're absolutely right YoonGi are private persons and no news is good news.
If you observe clearly, nowadays Yoona looks so jovial, happy, healthy (a must for her), blossoming with love.  The most important thing for YoonGi is loving each other deeply and growing stronger each day in their relationship.
Could bashing and hating someone bring happiness in life for haters/antis/trolls?. Why not learn to Love, Respect and Tolerance that give much happiness and healthier life.
YoonGi forever :x L-) :x

Guest jerryfm

Hello~hehe I'm a Korean fan of lee seung gi... and I'm fan of yoona too :) I'm just a student... so maybe sometimes my English might be wrongT.T and this site is not familiar to me... Therefore I do not know what to do exactly... But I hope you will understand me :D     Also, I really hope both sones and airen know in Korea, fans really do not want to mention each other... you probably know... Although most netizens not their fans think very nice and sweet when they mention. However some of both fans really do not like if they  mention each other.. I think seunggi oppa know  this situation so he didn't mention anything about yoona for both fans  :)  and I think korean sones think better lee seunggi because they think yoona and seunggi oppa consider their fans.. and they do not like nick. because they think they do not consider fans... I think it's just a difference of ways to think.. hahaha.... And nobody knows whether they break up or nope.... so I think we'd better  just cheer them up :)) kekeke....oh..and if I figure out how to post some pictures, probably I will try to post here as soon as I can.

Guest seacucumber

is there a chance for the cast of YAAS to film Running Man?
usually RM promoting their own dramas right?

if Seunggi comes to RM then he'll be teased by the hyung XD

Guest sunshineo

teadeer said: mtam225 said: nickhun and Tiffany dating is so happy I heard from running man.. but Yoona and Seung gi dating is so silent... did they break up or what? 

Guest lovers77

@jerryfm i'm so glad we have Korean here.. i wish i can go there someday kekeke :pwelcome to the thread and be happy! :-bd