[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest lovers77

No..i mean talk about the crazy shippers and haters. Not related to the news but the news just one example btw :D

Guest pinkblossom09

Hi chingus, let's vote for Yoona here in this link: http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ ( i think this was already posted here before...)  :)>-

Guest sweetu

@WERtb: maybe yes,,she is a goddess on earth,,many have said that including this one:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRALVb68PiYwQ9aXZ5C1Vz
A plastic surgeon took a look at those 5 members (sohee, suzy, bora, yoona, uee) and ranked them from 1-5. He commented, "Yoona is not a idol group member. She is a goddess. She looks like a character from a fantasy comic book. She also has the perfect face proportions. yoona comes in the first place tied with suzy for the best face,,

Guest deershawol95

yana101 said: http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/05/omo-seunggi.html
im sorry but the comment section is too funny

Guest WERTb

tumblr_n1nkegT3on1qdphnvo1_250.giftumblr_n1nkegT3on1qdphnvo2_250.giftumblr_n1nkegT3on1qdphnvo5_r1_250.giftumblr_n1nkegT3on1qdphnvo6_r1_250.giftumblr_n1nkegT3on1qdphnvo7_r1_250.giftumblr_n1nkegT3on1qdphnvo8_r1_250.gifsweetu said: @WERtb: maybe yes,,she is a goddess on earth,,many have said that including this one:

A plastic surgeon took a look at those 5 members (sohee, suzy, bora, yoona, uee) and ranked them from 1-5. He commented, "Yoona is not a idol group member. She is a goddess. She looks like a character from a fantasy comic book. She also has the perfect face proportions. yoona comes in the first place tied with suzy for the best face,,

Guest WERTb

tumblr_mxrbwfqIcI1qe4wv5o1_500.gif
8->
tumblr_myw3s558231qkiilno1_250.giftumblr_myw3s558231qkiilno4_250.gif  tumblr_myw3s558231qkiilno2_250.gif
I Did Think She wear It Better than LeeDaHae, But LDH was Looked More Sexy, Coz Her Breast Are Bigger Than Woori Angel...But Ultimately, My YoonA is A Winner in My Heart..Look it More:tumblr_myojv41Kdg1qkc652o1_250.giftumblr_myojv41Kdg1qkc652o2_250.giftumblr_myojv41Kdg1qkc652o3_250.giftumblr_myojv41Kdg1qkc652o3_250.giftumblr_myojv41Kdg1qkc652o4_250.gif

@WERTb I'm still have personal issue with your post in page 172( deleted but remaind fresh in my head )

IF yoona is your angel IF yoona is your bias..... look closely and take as example how she treat other people around her

U need to grow up dude/girl

Sorry every one just need to have a word with @WERTb

soulstealer said: @WERTb I'm still have personal issue with your post in page 172( deleted but remaind fresh in my head ) IF yoona is your angel IF yoona is your bias..... look closely and take as example how she treat other people around her U need to grow up dude/girl Sorry every one just need to have a word with @WERTb

Guest tatayoung

guyss.. please keep vote for our Yoona..
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Yoona leads the vote with 38.773 votes :)

oh and don't forget to vote Yoona in Baeksang Award.. i hope Airen will vote Seunggi so we can see our couple in one stage.. I'll vote seunggi, too :)

Guest WERTb

soulstealer said: @WERTb I'm still have personal issue with your post in page 172( deleted but remaind fresh in my head ) IF yoona is your angel IF yoona is your bias..... look closely and take as example how she treat other people around her U need to grow up dude/girl Sorry every one just need to have a word with @WERTb

anyway... i created a blog http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/850553its for any requests (one-shot) scenario for our lovely couple so hit me up if anyone have a scenario they would like to see  :D

Guest lovers77

hhhmm.. i think the most important thing is Lee Seung Gi likes Yoona's personality the most. of course he likes Yoona's beauty face and her smile, but her inner personality is he likes the most, what it comes from the heart always beautiful right? :)
and i want to make it clear here, both Yoona and Lee Seung Gi are lucky to having each other. we never knew right what is Yoona looking at Seung Gi so she can falling in love with him and finally be with him, same case with Lee Seung Gi. both are beautiful in their own way. that's why i always feel like why must people said A is lucky to have B, or B is lucky to have A. both are equal, both are having their good quality, and both are loving each other with their imperfection^^, happy weekend YoonGis, I'm sorry if my post bother you but i really hope you're understand my opinion kekeke :D have a beautiful day <:-P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Each moment, I think of you
That voice that quietly rang with a low tone
      Even your resemblance to the spring sunlight
I still haven’t forgotten you

Where are we?
Were we happy?

RETURN- LEE SEUNG GI