[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest apollonia912

@star+roll

her nickname is "100 degrees Yoona" to be exact :))

hoho... can't wait to watch the drama... I've been a lurker in YAAS thread since the beginning actually, but I'm not a good poster, so I'll jut keep following it in silence... :D

- - -

by the way, I just read this fanfic, a YoonGi drabble featuring Jessica's son... haha... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/702279/1/ ... they're so cute...

oh... and I found this post about the most viewed articles on naver interesting... :D

http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/65405-the-most-viewed-articles-on-mnewsnaver/

Guest BeM1430293414

Cuckoo Water Purifier CF

Videos – Lee Seung Gi

Cuckoo Hybrid 365 CF

Video – Lee Seung Gi

cre: AirenVideo

Guest tatayoung

@leeseunggilover his face when look at his phone soooooo adorable.. Makes me thingking about how he so focus to talk to his girl..

It means they still living life together, right? Happy happy happy :D

Cannot wait the drama.. Im pretty sure It'll be daebak!

Guest ReverieM

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/   vote for yoona for goddess of asia, just click the brown box below her picture and enter the verification image and done <3
for sone, there are also other SNSD member like jessica,seohyun,taeyeon and yuri so just vote who you want

Guest sweetu

4d086e061d950a7be8214c6e0ad162d9f2d3c900 it is an article published back then in 2012 (i took some parts only since the article is way too long),,but as a sone after reading it,,i have a very high opinion on him as a one perfect package guy who lack nothing,, yoong is damn lucky,,never loose him,,everrrrr,,(here's the link Chinese-English translation by tryp96.wordpress.com)

Among the Hallyu stars, Lee Seung Gi is not the type who is particularly good-looking or gives a “flower boy” feel, but he has been extremely successful in many fields including singing, acting and emceeing. It can be said he is showered with love from everyone, along with many nicknames like “nation’s younger brother,” “prince of ballad,” “emperor of variety,” and “nation’s umchinah.” He was the youngest winner of an entertainment Daesang, he is favored by the advertisers, he is a guarantee of ratings, and he’s also a student who gets all A’s even after becoming a celebrity and is pursuing a master’s degree. Countless Korean mothers wish to have a son like him. Countless Korean girls wish to have a boyfriend like him. This man, Lee Seung Gi, has almost achieved “perfection.”

“Quality Idol” is not simply a descriptor for him

If there is an idol in Korea who can work in every field of the entertainment industry like music, dramas, MC, and advertising, a true all-rounder, who can also reach the top in every field, without any scandals ever, then that person must be Lee Seung Gi. After debuting at the age of 17, he became popular quickly, without ever slowing down. He has always appeared in public with a natural, honest, upright, clean, kind, and humble image. To him, “quality idol” is definitely not just a descriptor, it has permeated deep into his bones.

From any parents’ standpoint, Lee Seung Gi is an exceptionally good child. A friend of Lee Seung Gi’s dad once wrote in his blog, “When I saw that kid, he was in his third year of middle school. He was already over 180cm tall, he was very handsome, he had very good grades, and he was the student body president at school. What impressed me the most was that he was a filial son that’s so rare nowadays. He respected his parents not because of what he was taught in terms of culture or morality; it was just his nature to do so. I idolized a singer in the past, but he was involved in scandals, smoked marijuana, lived a wild life in private, and that hurt me a lot when I was growing up. But I see hope in that kid, Lee Seung Gi. The people who like him, that kid will never disappoint them. He will be a positive influence on his young fans, and he will bring them hopes and dreams.”

He’s still a rookie when it comes to women

Even though Lee Seung Gi has always been a wonderful guy in the center of attention, his love life has been rather empty. Or maybe he just wants to maintain his mystique in this aspect, it’s hard to know. In many interviews, Lee Seung Gi has been asked about his ideal type. But his answers have always been diplomatic and obliging. For instance, while filming My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, he said, “My ideal girl is someone who’ll give her all once she falls in love, like Gu MiHo.” But while filming The King 2Hearts, he said, “My ideal girl is someone pure and innocent like Kim Hang Ah.” It’s almost like he didn’t say anything. But once in a while, he would answer it seriously. For example, he once said, “My preference in looks and personality is always changing. It’s hard to explain it in one sentence. But because I’m in the entertainment business, it’s hard to manage my own time. So I hope she’s understanding and considerate of me. I also hope that she’s cheerful, optimistic and likes to laugh. I’m very easily attracted to smiles/laughs that are natural, without any disguise. If she can laugh heartily because of my jokes, that will be the best.”

Because of the “difficult-to-approach” model student image he has maintained, and because there was a time when he didn’t even have a cellphone, Lee Seung Gi hardly has any female celebrities’ phone numbers. If other people don’t take the initiative to ask for his phone number, he feels too shy to ask them. That’s why the number of female celebrities’ phone numbers stored in his cellphone can be counted on the fingers of one hand. And that’s why he cried out on a TV program, “I’ve had a cellphone for a few years now. You can ask for my number anytime!” Even though he’s a male celebrity who has no luck with women right now, he must have had more luck with women back in school when he was always the student body president, right? Apparently, the answer is also “No.” “I always hung out with my guy friends. I thought that would make me look more manly, and it would make the girls approach me. But that was a misconception. I never received any chocolates on Valentine’s Day, not even from my mom or my younger sister. I get a lot of gifts now, but of course they are all from fans.” With Lee Seung Gi being like this, when a lucky girl becomes his wife one day, she won’t have to worry about her wonderful husband having any affairs.

LOVE,,,LOVE,,LOVE,,HE IS HOT,,HE IS HAPPENING,,AND HE IS A GOOD GUY,..

Guest sweetu

the biggest girl-group fandom is sones,,,and the breakdown shows daebak number of snsd loyal fans,,
208021112111.jpg
hope all sones vote for yoona,,,fighting!!!!
:)>-

Guest sweetu

if i were seung gi,,i would definitely brag about my girlfriend to everyone,,it seems like seung gi's life is full of blessing,,look how things work out very well in his life and once he got a girlfriend, it is none other than his amazingly gorgeous crush and the world gives the relationship blessing and approval,,,
tumblr_moc3llWQBg1qd704zo1_500.jpgtumblr_m711pm6PTl1qd704zo1_500.jpg
she is a rare girl,,and let people who knows her well,,tell you (the closet one, her current room mate,,yuri)
tumblr_mh8m1dr1qm1qd704zo1_500.jpga.png

she can be damn hot,,do not know if seung gi will be happy to see her bare her abs in open like this,,keke
snsd+yoona+eider.jpg

Guest BeM1430293414

http://lsgfan.wordpress.com/2013/10/13/ceci-2013-interview-lee-seung-gi-my-sweet-moment-②/

CeCi: Your ideal type has been

revealed many times, but your ideal

type is always changing. Currently?

LSG: That’s right. I think I change

[ideal types] often. Currently, I

would like a girl who can provide

stability for me. The number of

people around me has grown a lot.

And they have become my own little

community as I’ve been doing this

work for 10 years. If another person

were to enter that circle, a girl who

would not clash and get along well

with these current people?

and i want to share his old performances

so cute ( longer version)

They've both been wearing Golden Goose shoes lately.  First time they did it could have been a coincidence since they shoes weren't that similar, but then again wearing the same brand, the same type and at the same time makes me think it's not a coincidence. The ones posted here yesterday by @tagarywkc were the same exact shoe, just different color.  She has another pair on today at the airport.
dijk7i8.jpg

Her shoes today  http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/353940-designer-golden-goose-deluxe-brand-francy-hi-top-sneakers-item-10669326.aspx?storeid=9124&ffref=lp_28_
These kind of match the original white ones he wore

lP9aSZY.jpg

I want to see his third pair.  Though he might have worn them already during filming.    B-)

Guest mareq90

@star+roll...I'm not sure, but I think I saw somewhere that seung gi also has the same white shoes that yoona wore at the airport today but different colour? black?the shoes that he wore during healing camp?

No, I think the star ones from Healing Camp were converse.  I'll have to look though. 

U38p2PA.jpg

Another pair though, he wore white high tops when he started filming too.  After looking these shoes are also Golden Goose.  That brand of shoes have a zipper on the side seen hereMHpe9IJ.jpg

And he wore these just a day or so ago

vBQXmeL.jpg

These are the same exact shoe as the one Yoona wore too, just a different color like I said. I don't know if there is anything to this, but it's a nice to speculate ;))

One interesting thing is that, Yoona was not using Golden Goose much in the past(or maybe not even once?). You can see in airport pics or in practical videos that she always wore Converse.
Don't know since when *cough dating LSG
cough* her favourite brand is Golden Goose :)). This is the third or fourth time i see her wearing GG.
Sigh, love really can change a person, maybe GG is SeungGi's favourite brand and now, it become Yoona's too  :x:x