[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest sara1117

I took a nap and just woke up and guess what? The feeling of being in a dream is still here! LOL!

My bias is really dating 8-}

CONGRATULATIONS LEE SEUNG GI OPPA and YOONA EONNI :x :x :x well, you are my eonni now since you are my oppa's aien... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Probably this is the most well-loved and most approved celebrity couple :D God bless on yoongi , sones, airens and to the shippers ! Fighting!

Guest hardcoretaeun

Oh dam. Yoona is like a goddess among the guys. Feel kinda sad that she got officially attached :(
But good luck to those 2 anyway! 

Guest sara1117

I read that Kang Hodong will make a cameo on PM and I. I bet he'll brag and tease Yoona about his successful mission! =))

Oh thanks sara1117 for the awesome thread.  :-* I hope it goes well with many many happy moments for our Lee Seung Gi and lovely Yoona! :-bd
I was surprised by the news but not shocked. They did like and respect each other since long time ago and they deserve to be together. They both are kind and considerate people, they dont act childish and most of the time know what they want.
:)>- :)
I wish them the best and although I want to know more about them 
8-> but I hope journalists wouldn't bother them coz they are so Natural Couple. :x

Guest yooooongii

Hii I am a newbie here :)

I love SeungGi so much,

The first time i read this news ..I donno I cant describe my feeling, oh he is mature now

but what i concerned first about this is SONES reaction n what a surprise!! no bashing (most of ppl can accept that)

n yeah am not a big fans of Yoona but I will try to like her from now on for SeungGi's sake

Congratulation u two ..longlast

n nice to meet u all :x :x

Guest sara1117

@LavelyShai

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/kang-ho-dong-to-make-a-cameo-on-prime-minister-and-i#axzz2p97Pw0jD

Yeah! I hope they didn't cancel it though since they said he'll be on ep 5 and he was not there!