Quantcast
sara1117

[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

LavelyShai said: Ever since this news was released, I can't even think straight. Haha I can barely type :)

tumblr_inline_mopa99p0sw1qz4rgp.gif

Now all we need is a couple name? Any ideas?

Before I spazzing about this couple... Let me die and go to heaven first... I mean, Yoona and Lee Seung Gi dating... *dies*

LavelyShai said: OMG Is it YoonGi? Makes sense and so simple plus her nickname is Yoong :P It was meant to be :x :x 

I should go to sleep but all the spazzing and discussions - I can't seem to actually settle myself in bed :))
YoonGi? I kinda really like that. Or SeungYoo? But that's a legit name isnt it? The reactions have been as big a shocker to me as the actual news I think. Its ridiculously positive - like every single one of them. The last time I read allkpop, even there everyone was congratulating them without anyone trying to throw mud on one side. It's so pleasant and its making me seriously happy. Yoona and SG must be feeling so happy that everyone's giving them so much love and support and are sharing their happiness. 

I read some fan forum responses on Netiz9n and they even said the majority of comments from other fandoms and general public were positive. our YoonGi is really loved :D "Good bye, Lee SeunggiㅠㅠㅠBe happy"

"Before the article even came out, I thought they looked good together. I think we’re all thinking the same way"

"Really, I don’t feel like either one is wasted on the other, they fit well together ㅠㅠㅠ Be happy"

"I feel myself becoming a fan of the couple……..(That’s dangerous ㅋㅋㅋ)
There weren’t any couples lately that had any chemistry..
But these two just seem like they naturally have chemistryㄷㄷㄷㄷ”

"Every time I look at this couple, I smile like a proud momㅋ"

i heard a sad news some fans of yoona is leaving of being a yoona fan and they bashing seunggi =.= 

let them be then.true fans will always support their idol no matter what.they're dating.it's not like YoonGi doing anything wrong.they're human and they have feelings too you know..if they stop supporting YoonGi because they're dating..i don't think they're true fans

kimsoyeon18 said: i heard a sad news some fans of yoona is leaving of being a yoona fan and they bashing seunggi =.=  Let them leave. If they're leaving because of this then they were never true SONEs to begin with. We support all the members & dating is no different. We should be happy for her, not being whiny and leaving the fandom. 

So YoonGi is the most voted name till now?! okay, let's wait till sometime to give more fans the chance to give their vote or suggestions and then I'll add it to the thread name:)>-