[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Guest sara1117

tinykul101010 said: i guess we all felt somehow supicious that Seung Gi's in a relationship.he seems different,more manly and charming.but Seung Gi's really brave to perform such a hot dance with other person while dating.hope he didn't get a punishment ;))

Guest izyanesa

all my dearest..i just so glad that most of the seung gi oppa fans accept this news and no bashing...that what make us a good fans, always support them...of course we feel shock and going maebong state but then what important are his happiness right ^^~

@star+roll yup i always assume that he will be with ordinary girl too...since he always said that he the type old man..who dont want his girl to be sexy..so never expect that yoona will be his choice...but now if someone bash yoona or seung gi i will be mad...since i love seung gi so much that whatever his decision i believe that was the best ..^^~

Guest sara1117

@megha
oh right the kisses! will have to see Yoona in PM and I first.. So far they have done one kiss but it was not supposed to be a kiss. but mouth crash! LOL

Guest sara1117

I think most of us didn't expect him to date a celebrity! And tbh if Hook and SM didn't confirm the news I wouldn't believe it at all.

Oh and yeah we need more of Yoona's fans here :D

for someone under 30,having a range rover,you must be a filthy rich,its $ 85.000
Bc3tQfbCYAAMMR_.jpg:large

i dunno but i hear from scandal news yoona had been targeted by some chaebol sons (LG,samsung) blind date
but since she has hectic schedule she cant do it,but look now
lee seung gi also a filthy rich actor/celebrity,both of them make a lots of money
so they a perfect couple

Guest yoonghyuun

Thank you for creating this thread :\">

tumblr_myp90zwua01r2x03fo2_250.gif

I have to say they look good together. I'm glad they gain a lot of love from netizen and citizen, even from both side fans respectively. I hope they'll long last forever :x
I just watched the video at strong heart when Seunggi said he like Yoona to death. He even chose her as his ideal type for several times. What a loyal fanboy :P But now he's officially Yoona's BOY :x
Fyi, since morning I keep replaying their stage during SBS Gayo 2011. The lyrics seems similar with their relationship. I love the line from Yoona "Are you asking me to dating?" then Seunggi said "Shall we date?". Yes it was back then in 2011. But now they're officially born as a new couple. Congratulations~^^

Guest secretssecrets

That article is so spot on. They are the biggest celebrity couple since KTH and Rain. Its so freakin huge, but because we're all either Seung-gi or Yoona fans, we don't realize the magnitude of it all as much. People who are neutral would probably have been even more shocked because most of us at least thought SG was dating/is in love. 
Their news have been trending on Nate, Naver and Daum since it got released and has been around #1-3 since then. I hope they get their privacy as much as they get publicity. I've always thought of SG to be one who won't hide his relationship unless his other half doesn't want to reveal it. I have a feeling both he and Yoona had an inkling that they were being followed and were going to be outed, but were ready to declare their relationship. I know four months isn't a long time, but since they've known each other for years, I think they're in a pretty steady phase (even if news says so otherwise) - which is why they so readily decided to go public. I'm just so delighted for them! 

Yeah, they wouldn't reveal it unless it was serious.  It would actually be pretty easy to deny since they know each other and live close.  Not believable, but easy.  :))  Now with the news they can date freely (when they have time)
Yoona and Lee Seunggi's role model Cinderella dating 

When dating they're just inside the car drinking coffee and talking. They mainly drive around Namsan or Han River which are near Yoona's apartment, but never leave the car. The date lasts for about 1-2 hours but no matter how late, Yoona will always go home before 1AM. RT @keitadj: イスンギとユナは模範生シンデレラデート デートはほぼ車の中でコーヒーも飲まずただ話をするだけ。主にユナのマンション近くで、たまに漢江や南山までドライブするが、車からは降りない。デート時間は1~2時間でユナはどんなに遅くとも1時前に帰宅。

credit ARANG @ onehallyu

Guest secretssecrets

Aww man! How sad is it that I'm spending the first hour of 2014 spazzing over SG and Yoona?? :))
And the more I read about their dates, the more I'm convinced they're perfect. That's Dating 101! I love how they aren't extravagant and instead find joy in spending time and getting to know each other. Their dates seem so simple, but to think they go out of their way to make time for each other in their crazy busy schedule just to sit in a car, drink coffee and talk... that's just heart-warming! 

Guest sara1117

Awwwww! Their date is soo simple yet soo sweet! Didn't he say he wanted to hold the steering wheels by one hand and his girlfriend by the other!

@secretsecrets me too! I'm getting less worried and more supportive. I trust Seunggi's choice but it's the media that worries me! Hope the media see this sweet couple and give them a space.

Guest sara1117

Do you guys think LSJ asked seunggi to hook him up with sunny! =))

@LavelyShai

Yeaaaah. Couple name would be nice! I can't think of anything now :P