[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Some people can't comprehend and accept that after six years (yes, six years), it's still about her.

I understand that they may be tired of hearing about it, about her, and this whole fiasco, and that they want him to just find someone else. I feel the same way at times.

Remember YoonA's "If you keep this up" to Heechul? The irony when she's the one keeping it up (they're keeping it up). A month later WTWB.

There must be a part of them deep down (or maybe not that deep) that's secretly enjoying this, because otherwise you wouldn't torture yourself like that. That's the logical conclusion one would arrive to.

If LSG wanted to, he could direct all his energy and resources onto someone else, but he doesn't.

He's clearly fixated with YoonA because evidently he feels like she's a very important person to him, and once again the irony of it, is that she made it so and allowed it to develop thus far.

You can't back out of that. A relationship like this is borderline toxic.

Have any of you watched You?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_(TV_series)

Joe's and Beck's relationship is akin to LSG's and YoonA's minus all the extreme toxicity, stalking, killings, cheating, disloyalty, lies, although their may be a little bit of the aforementioned in their's. 

The analogies are endless, and they start from the very beginning.

Seunggi narrating their first meeting and story to YoonA:

Words that your small lips first said to me

Hello, those words were so nice to hear

Joe narrating his first meeting and thoughts on Beck:

you1.png

you2.png

Needless to say how her lyrics are filled with You.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but I don't want to derail lol.

• Insightful 1

http://www.stardailynews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=295154

Seungki Lee, Selected as Breitling Ambassador in Korea

[Star Daily News = Reporter Hwang Gyu-joon] Swiss luxury watch brand'Breitling  ' has chosen Lee Seung-ki, an all-around entertainer, as a domestic ambassador.

295154-337917-250.png

Lee Seung-gi, who became a model for Breitling, a men's wannabe watch brand, showed off various charms in the public pictorial, from the natural soft and warm feeling to his masculine charisma in his mid-30s. 

In particular, Lee Seung-gi led the shooting scene brightly with his unique relaxed smile and consideration, and digested Breitling's iconic watches with a colorful charm that goes back and forth between boyish and masculine beauty.

From Breitling's signature iconic collection Navitimer, to the Chronomat Collection with unique roll bracelets, and the Super Ocean Heritage Collection, which evokes youthful and dynamic energy, Seungki Lee has completed a variety of styles.

“Lee Seung-ki's all-around entertainer, who has mastered everything from singing to acting, entertainment, and MC, goes well with Breitling's values of pursuing professionalism in various fields.

We are very pleased to be able to introduce Breitling's unique luxury timepieces through Seungki Lee, who is building an unrivaled career across multiple genres.”

http://m.slist.kr/news/ampArticleView.html?idxno=235315&idxno=235315&

Seungki Lee, Selected as Breitling Ambassador... Warm charisma

2021-03-18 08:56:05 Reporter Kang Bora

295154-337918-252.png

Swiss luxury watch brand'Breitling' has chosen Lee Seung-ki as a domestic ambassador, an unparalleled all-around entertainer who is showing a successful career as a singer, entertainment, and actor.

In the published pictorial, Lee Seung-gi showed off various charms, from his natural soft and warm feeling to his masculine charisma in his mid-30s.

It is said that Lee Seung-gi led the shooting scene brightly with his unique relaxed smile and consideration. Here, the iconic watches of Breitling are digested with a variety of charms that go between boyish and masculine beauty.

From Breitling's signature iconic collection Navitimer, to the Chronomat Collection with unique roll bracelets, and the Super Ocean Heritage Collection, which evokes youthful and dynamic energy, Seungki Lee has completed a variety of styles.

Breitling Korea said, “Lee Seung-ki's all-around entertainer, who has mastered everything from singing to acting, entertainment, and MC, goes well with Breitling's values of pursuing professionalism in various fields.

We are very pleased to be able to introduce Breitling's unique luxury timepieces through Seungki Lee, who is building an unrivaled career across multiple genres.”

He plans to present a new meeting between Breitling and Seunggi Lee in various ways in the future.

Lee Seung-gi's first pictorial and video with Breitling can be found in the April issue of Arena Homme Plus and the digital channel.

• Like 1

Two years apart..

On 12/24/2018 at 6:01 PM, IliK said:

Why am I  not surprised that she choose this part of such song like this to share on that projector ;-)

"Someday all our dreams will come to be
Someday in a world where men are free
Maybe not in time for you and me"

On 12/12/2020 at 1:56 PM, incoty said:

Haha YoonA's IG story.. what an answer. https://www.melon.com/song/detail.htm?songId=33132462

언젠가 깊었던 밤

우리 소원을 이뤄줄까

A deep night someday

Will our wishes come true

The same message.

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

People are very curious about their story. But both of them never give a certain answer, not even a clue in front of camera. They're both really professional.

It's kinda funny when they looked all curious at the beginning when LSG mentioned his failure, but ended up sighing bcs he told the story about his army days. Lol

I know LSG is thinking about marriage more than before. He said, it' s the time to make a decision about being married or being single. So he must be thinking deeply about it now. So does yoona. I will be patiently waiting for both of them getting married soon (maybe until 5 more years later). Lol

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

not even a clue in front of camera

Err what? That already happened various times. All intentionally.

I guess I have to remind you.

June 2015: When LSG was asked for the meaning of And Goodbye, he answered: "The regret for the past, or the hope for the future? There can be many different interpretations. (useless bluff)

August 15th 2015: First public appearance post break up announcement, and January 6th 2017, while A Little Happiness was playing; Same identical fake and forced smiles for the camera:

Spoiler

Untitled-1-copy.png

Christ, even in that, they're the same.

If you mean on variety shows and such, it's obvious that they don't want people to think badly and negatively, so they treat it lightheartedly, as we've seen on Knowing Brothers and elsewhere.

On shows they just put on facades and masks, but we all know the truth is far from that.

6 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

I know LSG is thinking about marriage more than before. He said, it' s the time to make a decision about being married or being single. So he must be thinking deeply about it now. So does yoona. I will be patiently waiting for both of them getting married soon (maybe until 5 more years later). Lol

Did I overlook this? When did he say that? Are you talking recent or a long time ago?

Decision about getting married implies having/seeing someone. If there isn't anyone, there's no one to get married to.

• Like 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

• 4 weeks later...

That'd be correct.

Screen-Shot-2021-04-15-at-17-59-04.png

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4276273

https://www.insight.co.kr/news/333876

The source of the real estate industry revealed that at the end of last year Lee Seunggi bought residential worth 5.63 billion won. The two-story house located in Seongbuk-dong was built in the early '80 it has an area of 1000m², while the land is 1200m².

The area was inhabited by many Chaebol families including Doosan Group Park Junhwon, leader of Hyundai Group Hyun Jungeun, and Hyundai Leader Mall Jung Monggeun. Another artist who inhabited the area included Bae Yongjun and Jung Hyungdon.

stringio.jpg

0f6bbf88.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seongbuk-dong

Seongbuk-dong is a dong, neighbourhood of Seongbuk-gu in Seoul, South Korea.[1][2]

Seongbuk-dong is a village located in the north of Seoul, nestled in the hills overlooking the city. A large proportion of the residences are owned by wealthy households. It is also where many ambassadorial residences are located (among them, the residences of the Chinese, Australian and Canadian ambassadors).

• Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...

These are the two Korean fortune tellers which are apparently saying the same thing.

Secret relationship/Secretly dating

Marriage announcement in 2021

Nothing specific about the girl, but as far as they can see she's there.

Videos were published at the end of November and beginning December 2020, corresponding with THE PROJECT's release.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

There's a more recent one (29th April) which is also saying the same judging by some of the comments.

안녕하세요
누구랑 사귀고있으려나..궁금하다
Who is it to be dating ... I am curious.

SY
도대체 누굴까 이승기랑 사귀고 있는여자?
Who is the girl who is dating,

-

I don't know why there's such an influx of this lol.

Are they all wrong?

I just want to see him with someone, whoever it may be, as long as it's certain, only then it can be settled once and for all.
  • Like 2

There's no eng sub for the video. I can't understand what are they saying in the video but still watch. Lol

I read airen instagram story, it talked about how LSG is hinted a few times on mith that he already have someone. Also that it think she is a celebrity. This account also screen captured the eps where Seunggi making up a situation if his girlfriend give perilla leaves to his friend while they having a meal together (Noh Sa Yeon eps). This account said it is too obvious the silhouette is pointing to someone rather than just a random pict (idk if it's already in this forum or not). Please give me the page number if it's already on this forum.

Also on another airen account said that airen must be prepared their heart bcs LSG is going to be married soon, bcs he hinted so much from renovating his apartment, buying a house, saying he want to become a father before turning 36, and always talked about marriage on mith.

Spoiler

Actually there is instagram account for yoongi shipper (indonesian shipper) and they talked about this topic in the comment section. It make me realize there are many people follow this topic but aren't brave enough to make a comment. Lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

There's no eng sub for the video. I can't understand what are they saying in the video but still watch. Lol

I read airen instagram story, it talked about how LSG is hinted a few times on mith that he already have someone. Also that it think she is a celebrity. This account also screen captured the eps where Seunggi making up a situation if his girlfriend give perilla leaves to his friend while they having a meal together (Noh Sa Yeon eps). This account said it is too obvious the silhouette is pointing to someone rather than just a random pict (idk if it's already in this forum or not). Please give me the page number if it's already on this forum.

Also on another airen account said that airen must be prepared their heart bcs LSG is going to be married soon, bcs he hinted so much from renovating his apartment, buying a house, saying he want to become a father before turning 36, and always talked about marriage on mith.

Reveal hidden contents

Actually there is instagram account for yoongi shipper (indonesian shipper) and they talked about this topic in the comment section. It make me realize there are many people follow this topic but aren't brave enough to make a comment. Lol

Yes, we posted about that MITH episode, it's on page 676 ... that episode was in in 2019 September 1. ...

Spoiler

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

lol yes that's always been the case, a lot of them are reluctant to post, not just here but everywhere, and there are various reasons for it.

Makes me wonder where would this place be if I hadn't started posting, digging, and dishing out facts.. haha.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...

The situation is what it is not because we made it so, but because they made it so, and a lot of them out there have been turning a blind eye on it for years and refuse to acknowledge it.

I think one of the comments back on August 13th 2015 said precisely why though: The majority of their fans never really cared about their relationship and they were getting super annoyed as time went on.

Since 2017 they've been ignoring everything. We and others are the remaining ones recounting what's going on.

People like the following get easily fooled by whatever LSG and Y say on variety shows, which is precisely their main aim, but they can't see it.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1224409wpp/lee-seung-gi-describes-new-ideal-type-ugly-duckling

로비(露悲) 3 years ago

"When asked about his ideal type, Lee Seung Gi answered, “In the past, I was specific about the person’s appearance or personality. But now, I don’t have those kinds of things.”"

So yeah say goodbye to those persistent Yoona-Seunggi that ship has sunk way past Titani

jessy 로비(露悲) 3 years ago edited

I can never understand people who still ghost ship them. They are definitely over years ago.
Why can’t just people wish him to be happy instead of shipping him again with someone who hurt him?

-

People like this deserve to be lied to because they're too ignorant.

LSG is the one looking all miserable in his MV's and persisting with someone who lead him on and left him, but they somehow direct all of this on the reporters because they can't accept nor believe what they're hearing and seeing.

Of course this will make it all the more worse once everything (whatever that will be) gets revealed, again.

• Confused 1