[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Some may not like to hear it, but looking at it objectively, that's what all the evidence suggests and shows.

Not forced, but easily persuaded. (But he was forced to act as if he was still dating happily, which wasn't true at all)

Not manipulated and cheated on, but played on.

I can make a list of supposedly "private" or personal matters and other ridiculous things/rumors being spread around that have popped up throughout the years from outside sources ever since YoonA came into the picture and the relationship went public that corroborate precisely that.

Leeteuk guests on Radio Star; says that Seunggi told him to meet up, that he told him about it, that he felt like he played a part in them meeting up (note that he's referring to when LSG, Leeteuk, and Eunhyuk had a get together in 2011) just because he was getting a little pressed by the MC's.

He claims to not have broken up despite the high probability that he did with all the rumors swirling around, because he was told to.

He ends the last track of his 6th album with "I'm happy", once again because he was most likely induced to do so.

He gets lead on by YoonA and others for years; finally decides to ask her out, only to end up being left and pushed away by her resulting in his heart being broken.

The ridiculous malicious rumors that no one believed; fathering and raising a child in secrecy for which the person was found and sentenced.

The Seolhyun poster which was a flat-out invention by Soo-geun and his resulting attempts to play mind-games on YoonA showing her that he's aware of it all; her being full of ****.

That nonsense about lies spewed by YoonA knowing fully well that it's about Donghae and that it can easily be misunderstood, because the majority of people do not analyze and delve into things like we do, which in fact did happen since her only known public relationship is that with LSG despite the other also being public knowledge just not formerly announced. That alone tells you who she truly is. She must have thought she was covered by WTWB. Fortunately Soo-geun had already spilled the truth before so whatever she said from then on wards was irrelevant and meaningless.

WTWB/Promise lyrics. She's telling him exactly what he wants to hear, to absolve herself and please his ears, then goes on to play the victim card and put on her act on various shows, when the real victim is him; apropos of victim's.

Most of this is happening while Seunggi is not present and can't answer nor reply right away.

Naturally some of this ends up on the media and spread around on SNS with some people choosing to believe it at face value, causing nothing more than harm and damage.

The recent mess involving Hook, LDI, and everything that ensued and keeps on ensuing, while he's making an album; three new songs and another MV with clear and obvious references to her.

They claim privacy and then pull off all this. They're living contradictions.

It's no wonder people are getting extremely tired and started leaving.

From the above (and I'm probably missing others), we can clearly deduce he has little control (unless it concerns his albums) and gets easily played and pushed around despite the terrible poker faces.

Do you see this happen to anyone else on such a frequent basis? The answer is no.

He exerts no authority and just let things be.

Anyone else would be annoyed beyond imagination and in some cases they'd sue for libel, but since LSG has such an upright and strong image among the general public and fans alike, some people think they can say whatever they want and step on him without suffering any repercussions simply because they think nothing can affect him, which is not entirely true.

• Unamused 1
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, incoty said:

Some may not like to hear it, but looking at it objectively, that's what all the evidence suggests and shows.

Not forced, but easily persuaded. (But he was forced to act as if he was still dating happily, which wasn't true at all)

I can make a list of supposedly "private" or personal matters and other ridiculous things/rumors being spread around that have popped up throughout the years from outside sources ever since YoonA came into the picture and the relationship went public that corroborate precisely that.

Leeteuk guests on Radio Star; says that Seunggi told him to meet up, that he told him about it, that he felt like he played a part in them meeting up (note that he's referring to when LSG, Leeteuk, and Eunhyuk had a get together in 2011) just because he was getting a little pressed by the MC's.

He claims to not have broken up despite the high probability that he did with all the rumors swirling around, because he was told to.

He ends the last track of his 6th album with "I'm happy", once again because he was most likely induced to do so.

He gets lead on by YoonA and others for years; finally decides to ask her out, only to end up being left and pushed away by her resulting in his heart being broken.

The ridiculous malicious rumors that no one believed; fathering and raising a child in secrecy for which the person was found and sentenced.

The Seolhyun poster which was a flat-out invention by Soo-geun and his resulting attempts to play mind-games on YoonA showing her that he's aware of it all; her being full of ****.

That nonsense about lies spewed by YoonA knowing fully well that it's about Donghae and that it can easily be misunderstood, because the majority of people do not analyze and delve into things like we do, which in fact did happen since her only known public relationship is that with LSG despite the other also being public knowledge just not formerly announced. That alone tells you who she truly is. She must have thought she was covered by WTWB. Fortunately Soo-geun had already spilled the truth before so whatever she said from then on wards was irrelevant and meaningless.

WTWB/Promise lyrics. She's telling him exactly what he wants to hear, to absolve herself and please his ears, then goes on to play the victim card and put on her act on various shows, when the real victim is him; apropos of victim's.

Most of this is happening while Seunggi is not present and can't answer nor reply right away.

Naturally some of this ends up on the media and spread around on SNS with some people choosing to believe it at face value, causing nothing more than harm and damage.

The recent mess involving Hook, LDI, and everything that ensued and keeps on ensuing, while he's making an album; three new songs and another MV with clear and obvious references to her.

They claim privacy and then pull off all this. They're living contradictions.

It's no wonder people are getting extremely tired and started leaving.

From the above (and I'm probably missing others), we can clearly deduce he has little control (unless it concerns his albums) and gets easily played and pushed around despite the terrible poker faces.

Do you see this happen to anyone else on such a frequent basis? The answer is no.

He exerts no authority and just let things be.

Anyone else would be annoyed beyond imagination and in some cases they'd sue for libel, but since LSG has such an upright and strong image among the general public and fans alike, some people think they can say whatever they want and step on him without suffering any repercussions simply because they think nothing can affect him, which is not entirely true.

His image on IG ... I was shocked, although I can't tell with words (Incoty much better with them) but the vibe he give away or what I feel when look at that picture ... tiredness, sadness, loneliness, disappointment   . .. or all of them together ?! I can't tell, just gave me heartache.

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote Tweets, thanks!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, IliK said:

His image on IG ... I was shocked, although I can't tell with words (Incoty much better with them) but the vibe he give away or what I feel when look at that picture ... tiredness, sadness, loneliness, disappointment   . .. or all of them together ?! I can't tell, just gave me heartache.

I think you got the wrong impression there (too overly dramatic?). I can see why you may have thought that, but he flat out says it's a concentration pose lol.

I hope everyone will enjoy a long Chuseok holiday break~~Like the beautiful weather that shows autumn is definitely here, all Airens~~ Have a happy Hangawi/Chuseok (Unfortunately, I have no photos that go with Hangawi ㅋㅋ So I’m substituting with a photo of concentration

Granted, I don't know what he's looking and focusing at on the screen. It could be anything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incoty said:

I think you got the wrong impression there (too overly dramatic?). I can see why you may have thought that, but he flat out says it's a concentration pose lol.

I hope everyone will enjoy a long Chuseok holiday break~~Like the beautiful weather that shows autumn is definitely here, all Airens~~ Have a happy Hangawi/Chuseok (Unfortunately, I have no photos that go with Hangawi ㅋㅋ So I’m substituting with a photo of concentration

Granted, I don't know what he's looking and focusing at on the screen. It could be anything.

I read (translated with google) what he wrote as a comment for the picture, and understand he is concentrating ... but his facial features, eyes  still give me that vibe what I described before ... well, yes, I might I be over "feeling" things ;-)

• Like 1

I really like KHD ...  ;-)

it must be a coincidence (or might not ?)

Just for fun ;-) LOL

Spoiler

spacer.png

This dance from Yoona, so familiar to me ... I'm looking for an other one from the past since SNSD was in KB ;-) 

• Love 1

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

In the vein of what we were saying:

On 8/6/2021 at 4:15 AM, incoty said:

Manipulated is too much of a strong word. Let's just say he gets easily seduced by a certain type of woman and thus gets him under her thumb, precisely because of his warm, good-natured, and down to earth character.

On 9/20/2021 at 4:02 AM, incoty said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1492801wpp/lee-seung-gi-opens-up-about-his-mental-health-on-master-in-the-house

On the October 10 episode of SBS’s “Master in the House,” psychiatrist Dr. Oh Eun Young appeared as the new “master.”

During the show, Dr. Oh Eun Young asked if the cast members had ever met with a psychiatrist. Lee Seung Gi said, “Can I speak honestly? I have received psychiatric treatment before.”

He continued, “At the time, my mind felt so claustrophobic that I started experiencing physical symptoms too. It was before I went to the military, when I was around 29. I was about to turn 30 and I started to feel pain. At first, I thought I was just sick, so I went to the traditional Korean medicine clinic and the hospital and even got an MRI. They said that I had no issues, but I was in pain.”

He went on, “I heard from the people around me that it could be anxiety disorder and they recommended I go to a psychiatrist. But going to a psychiatrist wasn’t the same as going to one’s neighborhood doctor or clinic. It was hard even to get myself to the door. At the time, I wasn’t able to talk about everything that was in my heart. I had an instinctive sense of keeping myself guarded.”

Later, Lee Seung Gi told Dr. Oh, “I don’t think that this is a bad side of me, but there’s one side of me that gives me a hard time sometimes. When I’m feeling good, when the vibe is good, I have trouble saying no to people. I give away my help too easily.” Dr. Oh asked if he also was the type to buy something if another person said it looked good on him, and Lee Seung Gi replied, “I did that a lot when I went travelling with Lee Seo Jin. As soon as he said, ‘This looks nice,’ I would buy it. If it’s someone I like, I respond immediately to what they said.”

He said, “I don’t regret acting that way, but I think that I can go overboard with the slightest encouragement.” He shared another example, saying, “My close friend’s daughter had her first birthday party and I was invited. It was on the same day as my last day of drama filming. The birthday party was at noon in Jamsil and I was filming in Yeongjongdo [an island off the coast of Incheon]. It was my last filming so I didn’t have that much to do, but because of the birthday party, I went as soon as the sun rose and waited there. But it wasn’t an official event or anything, it was just a personal thing, so I couldn’t ask the staff to finish quickly. Instead, I was just anxious all day long. At the end, we took a group photo with the staff members. Even though it was really hard on me, I pretended that I was fine, because I didn’t want people to know. I went to the birthday party and took photos there too.”

Dr. Oh said, “There’s a reason why you can’t say no to people. When it comes to human life, there’s always a reason. Lee Seung Gi is a very faithful person with a strong sense of responsibility. He’s also very altruistic. He likes to be beneficial to other people. When he thinks it might help someone or give them happiness, he can’t refuse. Another thing about Lee Seung Gi is that he has faith in himself and his abilities to do what he needs to do. He’s a competent person who has done well until now. He has a true sense of belief in himself that he can do it.”

• Insightful 1

From everything that LSG has said throughout the years and continues saying and showing to this day (music/mv's especially), it all points to him experiencing a trauma, and the timeframe is always during and post dating YoonA; always something that's related to his relationship with her.

Notice something else: When LSG guested on KB, it ended with KHD asking him if he had fun.

When LSG requested LMH to make an MV, LMH said he just wants to see LSG have fun with it

There are other instances/examples of this and I'm not taking into consideration YoonA's "Every cloud has a silver lining" in her Chinese MV because that's nothing but a joke coming from her.

Ever since the break up and his discharge from the army, everyone around has been noticing that there's something weird and strange, and it's always been public knowledge.

And the source is always her; She's the source of this disturbance, distressing, and suffering.

Some people don't seem to realise how serious this is.

If someone is so mentally fragile, you can't help but fear for them. Everyone who isn't blind should have noticed this by now.

Which takes us to LDI and some weird captions she has on her IG posts:

"I CAN GIVE YOU HEAVEN"

"WE HAVE A BETTER FUTURE"

Once again, I fear for this man.

• Insightful 1

15 hours ago, incoty said:

From everything that LSG has said throughout the years and continues saying and showing to this day (music/mv's especially), it all points to him experiencing a trauma, and the timeframe is always during and post dating YoonA; always something that's related to his relationship with her.

Notice something else: When LSG guested on KB, it ended with KHD asking him if he had fun.

When LSG requested LMH to make an MV, LMH said he just wants to see LSG have fun with it

There are other instances/examples of this and I'm not taking into consideration YoonA's "Every cloud has a silver lining" in her Chinese MV because that's nothing but a joke coming from her.

Ever since the break up and his discharge from the army, everyone around has been noticing that there's something weird and strange, and it's always been public knowledge.

And the source is always her; She's the source of this disturbance, distressing, and suffering.

Some people don't seem to realise how serious this is.

If someone is so mentally fragile, you can't help but fear for them. Everyone who isn't blind should have noticed this by now.

Which takes us to LDI and some weird captions she has on her IG posts:

"I CAN GIVE YOU HEAVEN"

"WE HAVE A BETTER FUTURE"

Once again, I fear for this man.

On 9/20/2021 at 12:14 AM, incoty said:

so  I'm just  imagining and he just concentrates ... well ... 

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, IliK said:

so  I'm just  imagining and he just concentrates ... well ... 

The source of information and evidence is elsewhere, not the image on IG.

On 9/20/2021 at 8:44 AM, IliK said:

the vibe he give away or what I feel when look at that picture ... tiredness, sadness, loneliness, disappointment   . .. or all of them together ?! I can't tell, just gave me heartache.

You can get that multiplied x10 just by looking at his MV(s) and other things we've seen in these past years.

I wouldn't have drawn such conclusions just from that and one IG image, it would have been senseless and premature.

With what he said on MITH about pre-enlistment which coincides with the bu we can have a clearer look at the big picture.

• Insightful 1

9 hours ago, incoty said:

The source of information and evidence is elsewhere, not the image on IG.

You can get that multiplied x10 just by looking at his MV(s) and other things we've seen in these past years.

I wouldn't have drawn such conclusions just from that and one IG image, it would have been senseless and premature.

With what he said on MITH about pre-enlistment which coincides with the bu we can have a clearer look at the big picture.

well, yes, I can get such feelings as I'm looking him least for 6 years almost in everything what available through the internet since his debut (interviews, variety programs, MV's, concert, drams and movies) ... and how I learn from my life experience the only thing I can trust is my instincts ... since my thoughts could be biased ;-) 

• Like 1

This has become a recurring afterthought:

2021.10.14 01:23:15

이승기 일은 잘하는데 여자 보는 눈이 형편없어

Lee Seung-gi is good at his job, but his eyes on women are bad.

팬 아닌 사람 조차 뭐지 이런 반응

Even people who aren't fans have a reaction like this 

I can't tell if that says more about him or about the type of woman he keeps picking, but I'd lean more on the latter, because it seems like he keeps getting lured by the same type of woman.

Y did it for 10 years so that's considerably worse. Her method is always the same. She pulls the same crap even in her work where there's romance involved, which make up the majority of her projects.

Now it seems like LDI has been doing it, albeit obviously in her own manner.

• Insightful 1