[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

At last an official statement from the man himself.

"Still in the process of getting to know each other"

Couldn't have been otherwise.

Dating is just dating. It's not marriage.

Rough google translation of the article:

On the 26th, the agency Human Made said in an official statement, “First, we apologize for the delay in the announcement of the position in the process of becoming independent. Currently, Lee Seung-gi is at the stage of getting to know each other little by little with good feelings with actor Da-in, who is known through media reports.”

HumanMade said, “However, we ask you to refrain from reporting unconfirmed indiscriminate speculation. I hope you will support you with a warm look. In addition, I would like to express my infinite gratitude to all members of the family under the CEO of Hook Entertainment, who has been with Lee Seung-gi for 18 years since Seung-gi Lee's trainee. I will support each other's future afterwards,” he said.

At the same time, he said, "I ask for a new start, a lot of support from Human Made artist Lee Seung-ki."

● The following is the official position of Lee Seung-gi's agency related to Da-in 's dating

. Hello. Singer and actor Seungki Lee's new agency, Human Made. First of all, we apologize for the delay in the announcement of admission in the process of becoming independent of the agency. Currently, Lee Seung-gi is at the stage of getting to know each other little by little with good feelings with actor Da-in, who is known through media reports.

However, please refrain from unconfirmed and reckless speculative articles, and please support them with a warm gaze. In addition, I would like to express my infinite gratitude to all members of the family under the CEO of Hook Entertainment, who has been with Lee Seung-gi for 18 years since Seung-gi Lee's trainee. We will continue to support each other in the future.

We ask for your continued support for Lee Seung-gi, an artist under Human Made. Thank you.

-

"Human Made" - It's a very natural label name. Appropriate for someone with such human qualities.

I'm actually curious to see what kind of artists will sign up with them, whether newbies or established ones.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Kittendust said:

Is there any chance seunggi and yoona be back together? :'( i cant accept the fact that he's dating with someone like her. I hope it wont last long.

lol people being their utmost and brutal honest self is always refreshing instead of trying to be polite and morally correct at all costs, even if results harsh.

Keep in mind that YoonA is also dating. She just has SM who's been shielding her for the past decade, except that one time with LSG because they couldn't do anything there, and because she's too scared to come out and say it.

What I never understood is how no media outlet ever writes anything about her despite all the rumors and evidence.

SM couldn't have bought them all off, and Dispatch definitely know and they've been holding it off.

Until either of them get married to someone else, there's always a chance.

If there wasn't a chance, I don't think LSG would've bothered with the making of "I'll do well/I will".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, incoty said:

lol people being their utmost and brutal honest self is always refreshing instead of trying to be polite and morally correct at all costs, even if results harsh.

Keep in mind that YoonA is also dating. She just has SM who's been shielding her for the past decade, except that one time with LSG because they couldn't do anything there, and because she's too scared to come out and say it.

What I never understood is how no media outlet ever writes anything about her despite all the rumors and evidence.

SM couldn't have bought them all off, and Dispatch definitely know and they've been holding it off.

If there wasn't a chance, I don't think LSG would've bothered with the making of "I'll do well/I will".

Sorry to ask who is she dating right now ? 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, photograph said:

Sorry to ask who is she dating right now ? 

I'll message you. I don't want to derail the thread when there are no official statements, even though any one can see this and check for themselves.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I want to know also who is the guy yoona dating 

1 hour ago, incoty said:

I'll message you. I don't want to derail the thread when there are no official statements, even though any one can see this and check for themselves.

Sorry to ask.I want to know also.

• Like 1

@incoty finally his statement. We've been waiting for it. I heard another rumour in airen korean gc on March that someone is poiting him to be married with 2nd daughter of Kyeon Mi Rin. But he state to not believe the rumour on his latest statement. 

Tell me who do you think is her bf right now, I have someone on my mind. Just check if we do think the same way. DM me if you don't mind.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, incoty said:

Im sorry if im being rude

But may i know who is that guy who dating w yoona?

• Like 1

It's better to just sit tight and relax, we've been in it for the long ride and at last, something concrete is happening, not what was expected, but LSG took a big stance.

I don't believe the people they've been dating will be their end game, but they can prove me wrong any time.

I always thought LSG and YoonA would be the type to seriously date maximum 2-3 people at best (note seriously date, as in serious and meaningful relationships), and then settle down when they're ready and 100% sure of the person beside them.

In the end they're free to live their lives how they see fit.

I only take issue when obvious lies are being told with a straight face and things are being covered up shamelessly.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 5/25/2021 at 5:21 PM, ulfadeasy said:

@IliK It's totally have more visitors a lot than before. Lol. And there are a lot Indonesian, no surprise since I knew  a lot of Indonesian people is YoonGi shipper. I think it's common for people to look what happened with the ex, and this forum provided a lot of information that can't be find anywhere else.

This news has made many accounts go private as a result, but that's temporary.

This place is like a safe haven, with information and insight that spans throughout a 7 year time period, so it's no wonder the new influx of users visiting.

I'll let you imagine what will happen when YoonA's gets announced. The fact that it hasn't happened/has yet to happen, and the fact that they've always been hell bent on denying, denotes that they're very fearful of the general response/reaction.

• Like 4

We mentioned Shin Sung-Rok a few times in this thread, and I think Seunggi has acquired a great and valuable ally in him.

I don't know if he had anything to do with this, but as @ulfadeasy noted, he's been liking Lee Da-in's Instagram pictures since November 2020 through April 2021, meaning he was definitely aware.

ssr.png

May: Boing!

We can safely say that Seunggi is consistent with dating in the fall. Autumn is where it starts, proceeding into Winter and Spring.

That's where all the mentions of seasons in their lyrics come in.

ys.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

Lee Da-in has removed numerous IG photos that could've been linked with him and/or that people were linking with him.

I had them saved so I know precisely which ones have been removed. Some seemed completely unrelated, like her doing ballet. It's unrealistic to think he was there with her at all times and the one taking them every time.

Among them were ones where she was sporting a certain watch on top of her sleeve.

YoonA had also been wearing one type of watch on a very frequent basis until last year. It always stuck out like a sore thumb whenever it was visible.

It's one of those dead giveaways that signals dating/relationship.

I'm starting to think Seunggi is seeing a replica of YoonA in her. Certain mannerisms of Lee Da-in can be seen in YoonA and vice-versa.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, Polkadot said:

Senggi and dain really seems like forbidden love.Suddenly i remember sung rok said to seunggi in mith. Why are u so obsessed with fobidden love. 

He told him why forbidden love and not allowed love. You can read it as Y being the forbidden love, and Dain being the allowed love.

That is effectively how things have shaped up.

That episode's filming was on June 29th/30th 2020. He would be dating 5 months later.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, incoty said:

He told him why forbidden love and not allowed love. You can read it as Y being the forbidden love, and Dain being the allowed love.

why do you say Y as forbidden love?

7 hours ago, incoty said:

I'm starting to think Seunggi is seeing a replica of YoonA in her. Certain mannerisms of Lee Da-in can be seen in YoonA and vice-versa.

I'm sorry but in my opinion.. Ms. D has a face that sometimes changes. if we look at her from a different angle, her face looked different.

forgive me if anyone disagrees but this is my personal opinion when looking at her

• Like 1

On 5/29/2021 at 12:22 PM, PeRaeO said:

why do you say Y as forbidden love?

For the reason that she's incapable of reciprocating LSG's love for her in the long term.

It's one of those: "I love you, but we can't be together", due to circumstances beyond their control or because something is stopping them, that something being themselves, because LSG thinks he's been wronged and all YoonA can do is say sorry and shed tears. A catch-22 kind of situation from which there's no way out, unless someone presses the reset button.

But here's the paradox; As a consequence they seek others or others seek them, and they've no problem whatsoever being with them, whether they truly love them or not and while they still have each other in their thoughts, and maybe even in their hearts.

The crux of everything is this: If LSG could be with YoonA, he would be with her.

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, incoty said:

Karena alasan dia tidak mampu membalas cinta LSG padanya dalam jangka panjang.

Itu salah satunya: "Aku mencintaimu, tapi kita tidak bisa bersama", karena keadaan di luar kendali mereka atau karena sesuatu menghentikan mereka, sesuatu menjadi diri mereka sendiri, karena LSG mengira dia telah dianiaya dan yang bisa dilakukan YoonA hanyalah mengatakan maaf dan meneteskan air mata. Situasi yang tidak dapat dihindari dimana tidak ada jalan keluar, kecuali seseorang menekan tombol reset.

Tapi inilah paradoksnya; Akibatnya mereka mencari orang lain atau orang lain mencari mereka, dan mereka tidak memiliki masalah apapun bersama mereka, apakah mereka benar-benar mencintai mereka atau tidak dan sementara mereka masih memiliki satu sama lain dalam pikiran mereka, dan mungkin bahkan di dalam hati mereka.

Inti dari semuanya adalah ini: Jika LSG bisa bersama YoonA, dia akan bersamanya.

to be honest, I can't understand why LSG is dating with LDI. regret so many hints from LSG and YA. one of them is a their MV. but I will try to understand this situation all. I hope that LSG can be happy with LDI and all the exciting things now about them can be resolved soon. And for YA, hope she gets a good man too. 

but if it turns out that LSG and YA can still be together. I am very happy :)

• Like 3

@incoty just like the article said, he introduced Da In to his friends and relatives. Sung Rok must be one of them.

Now that you're mentioned about forbidden love I started thinking about Y too. It's her, Idk what stop her to be with him. But I believe there is something going on between them, he looked like wanted to be back together if it's possible. But what about her.

Idk if you aware of the article or not, but some of his fan club including the big one "LSG gallery" send the protest truck to his neighborhood. Wanted him to breaking up with LDI, they think it will ruin his 17 years image and career. They said, we respect his privacy but wanted him to called off the relationship. We protect you for 17 years and now it's time for you to protect us.

International fans trending his 17th debut anniversary while K-fans still protest about the relationship. I feel sorry for him to get this all. But I know how the K-fans feel. 17 years is a long time to support someone. Unlike the international fans, the K-fans put a lot of effort to maintain LSG as the top artist in the SK despite the fact that a lot of new talented handsome guy is invading the industry.

Btw, I watched Yoona vlive for her birthday and some stupid people comment about LSG on live chat. I hope she didn't saw that.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, ulfadeasy said:

@incoty just like the article said, he introduced Da In to his friends and relatives. Sung Rok must be one of them.

Now that you're mentioned about forbidden love I started thinking about Y too. It's her, Idk what stop her to be with him. But I believe there is something going on between them, he looked like wanted to be back together if it's possible. But what about her.

Idk if you aware of the article or not, but some of his fan club including the big one "LSG gallery" send the protest truck to his neighborhood. Wanted him to breaking up with LDI, they think it will ruin his 17 years image and career. They said, we respect his privacy but wanted him to called off the relationship. We protect you for 17 years and now it's time for you to protect us.

International fans trending his 17th debut anniversary while K-fans still protest about the relationship. I feel sorry for him to get this all. But I know how the K-fans feel. 17 years is a long time to support someone. Unlike the international fans, the K-fans put a lot of effort to maintain LSG as the top artist in the SK despite the fact that a lot of new talented handsome guy is invading the industry.

Btw, I watched Yoona vlive for her birthday and some stupid people comment about LSG on live chat. I hope she didn't saw that.

Same here, i was also rooting for them when it was announced that they were together, anyway what matters the most is that both of them are happy....honestly i was kind of waiting for them to collab be it in a drama or movie...:grimace: but i guess the chances are pretty slim.

No wonder the Knet industry is soooooo dangerous, one wrong move and you are out. Nevertheless, i will support this ship only until the other ship has sailed. 

• Like 2