[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

3 hours ago, incoty said:

We already knew YoonA & LSG lived only 500m apart from each other, but are they even closer now?

http://www.skyedaily.com/news/news_spot.html?ID=80801

It was reported on January 2019 she purchased an apartment at Lotte Castle.

20190111113110_movtwoxt.jpg

leeseunggi-official-61793101-11646609703

wow,that's really close.is the picture really from seunggi's house? i would like to believe that seunggi is currently dating,but, from recent mith episode with lee seojin , unfortunately ,I dont think so. T_T seunggi said relationship is difficult and it's been so long he had been in relationship too. 

anyhow, I'm also, just like their fans, wish for both of them to rekindle their relationship and start dating each other too :)) thank you for the update!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, haze lee said:

wow,that's really close.is the picture really from seunggi's house? i would like to believe that seunggi is currently dating,but, from recent mith episode with lee seojin , unfortunately ,I dont think so. T_T seunggi said relationship is difficult and it's been so long he had been in relationship too. 

anyhow, I'm also, just like their fans, wish for both of them to rekindle their relationship and start dating each other too :)) thank you for the update!! 

That should be Brownstone Legend yes. The structure and color of the stone is the same.

02.jpg

LSG is hell bent on acting like he's single (Mom's Diary, MITH), so did YoonA on Hyori's Homestay.

But it's worth noting that he was merely following up on LSJ's thoughts on dating and marriage. What he said was precisely what LSJ had said before him.

I wouldn't take that to mean anything. You wouldn't expect them to say anything and be open about it on camera either way.

That's what their songs are for.

Remember that these two kept on pretending to be together for the cameras and to save face but behind the scenes had already broken up.

Whether together or not, I'm really curious to see how they're going to pen it down to the public and fans when the time comes. Especially YoonA.

It'll be hard for her to sell it and hard for the public and fans to buy it. Well maybe not the fans, they buy everything.

• Insightful 1

993-F77435-CFFBD6-E17.gif

99-BB65435-CFFBD7626.gif

99-E831435-CFFBD811-A.gif

Even if we were to ignore everything else and focus only on the songs, it wouldn't make any sense if there isn't currently something going on between them since WTWB Korean/Chinese and Summer Night/Promise are clearly linked to each other, they both serve as an answer/response to him, and are mirroring his songs; same words, same meaning.

But more importantly, it's her taking the initiative.

I can't imagine her doing that and continuing with it a year and nine months later post WTWB if LSG was ignoring her and/or their relationship was dead in the water.

Neither can I imagine her telling that to someone else since it sounds like a continuation to WTWB, the content and tone being the same, and the similarities being too many, as already highlighted.

At the very least, his influence on her is irrefutable.

• Like 2