[OFFICIAL] ♡ Lee Seung Gi ♥ Im Yoona ♡ YoonGi

Admin

Lee Seung Gi message on leeseunggi.com translation (cr. tryp96.wordpress.com ) :

" To Airen who have been with me for 15 years!!

Airen, hello~ This is SeungGi ^^

After first debuting with Because You’re My Woman on June 5, 2004, that high school senior, that young kid, has already walked this path for 15 years today.

In all that time, while doing a lot of things, joy, weariness, happiness, sadness… many emotions piled up one by one, and I’ve become an entertainer who’s celebrating 15th debut anniversary on June 5, 2019.

To Airen who have been right next to me, giving me support and love, always by my side during this long period of time, I want to say you’ve worked harder than anyone else, and I want to give you a round of applause. Airen who worked harder even than me at some point, I think of you as my partners who are now inseparable, who will always be with me ^^

In order to commemorate the special 15th anniversary, I’m releasing videos through YouTube from yesterday to today~ This is a first for me, and for all of us, so even though some things could be awkward, please bear with me and my sincerity to communicate with fans~^^

In the second half of the year, I’ll be busy meeting everyone~ Even when I stay busy every day, there’s no way to slake all the fans’ thirst. However!! I’m doing my best, and I’m running like crazy with more contents to give you more joy than any other entertainer~~!! You know that, right??ㅋㅋㅋ

Airen whom I’m always grateful to~ Always be healthy, and let’s go forward together!!
Let’s run again until the 20th anniversary~^^❤️

source: leeseunggi.com
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com "

• Like 1

There was a fan signing event, this account on Twitter translated an other one who tweeted about it and ‘this one I found interesting (if you open the tweet in Twitter can find the link to the song is mentioned ... )

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, incoty said:

Is he there just as a guest or is he participating/producing/recording/releasing after hers? lol.

Might be we (I mean she) can get a “reply” ?! ;-) lol

Today MITH episode seems interesting, although I couldn’t watch the whole, but there is a segment when LSG and LSJ went for a lunch together and they were talking about love and relationships (guess just generally) ... I don’t expect anything of course still eagerly waiting for the translation ;-) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, IliK said:

Might be we (I mean she) can get a “reply” ?! ;-) lol

That's my thinking too.

She answered him with WTWB and Promise. It's once again his turn now lol.

We can consider ourselves really fortunate here, because these two are telling everything about their intimate lives to us through their music, whether it's their own or someone else's, and they do so on a constant basis.

• Like 1

There is something I haven't posted yet that's even more telling and suspect.

YoonA's little chuckle/smile at his lookalike portrait in Summer Night's MV is the same little chuckle (more accentuated) she did on 140123 at the Seoul Music Awards when she was going through the previous year's magazine (SNSD weren't present in 2013) and found him in the group photo while Seohyun pointed him out to her.

Untitled1.gif  Untitled2.gif

• LOL 1

this is the same fan account on twitter attended Yoona’s fansign event, so tweeted again the latest one 

what caught my attention is this tweet

“ YoonA, "I had a lot of thought after fansign, I almost made an impulsive decision by posting many IG stories. But before posting it, I was worried that it might be on the news and that's not what I wanted. It's between me and fans, I didn't want it to become public." “ 

YoonA, "I think because of me not telling you such things (her struggles, worries, etc.) frequently, you listened what I said (during the birthday party) more carefully. I appreciate it, but I also think I should be more open about myself “ (?)

and couple of tweets in this subject ...

Spoiler

• Like 1

What is she even talking about? Sometimes I can't help but scratch my head to what she's saying.

What does she want to be open about? What's so important to be news worthy about what she wanted to say?

Struggles and worries? We all have those but none are newsworthy. But then in Korea everything becomes newsworthy, even the most stupidest and silliest of things so I get her point.

Certainly she wasn't going to post on IG and tell her fans about her private and personal matters? lol.

Besides, most of that is public knowledge and everything is on korean and international portal sites. At most, she could clarify and be more open and honest like she said about certain things.

If she's talking about her general well-being then I don't see what's so news worthy or so hush hush about that, unless there's some illness lol.

Sounds to me like she's exaggerating for the sake of making the fans feel more important than they actually are. "It's between me and you."

"I didn't want it to be become public."

Dear, I'm not going to say everything, but nearly everything about you is public lol.

Besides, everything about you is destined to become public sooner or later.

Honestly, all of this just takes me back to her forced smile on Knowing Brothers while Sunny held her mouth wide open next to her:

Spoiler

Untitled1-copy-8.gif

Spoiler

Untitled2-copy-2.gif

lol.

• LOL 1

I’ve just remembered that was repwtedly a question which song she listen recently and mentioned Tiffany’s Runaway (like before) ... and that’s just popped in my mind again LSG Japan fm in 2013 fall and the song “Wherever” ;-) 

It looks like here agai  the time when one (or both ?;-) of them want to leave the busy days LOL 

• Like 1