[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Seriously, Minguk is such a clever boy. During the safari tour with bears, he asked the driver what kind of bear it was. He knows that animals have subspecies, that’s amazing. 

2725A636541592BB1429DC

genius Minguk in his early stage 

• Like 14

I finally saw the whole show with the etiquette teacher - I thought it was a bit unfair of the teacher to scold Daehan for not answering in a polite way but it seemed like some of the other kids talked to the teacher in a not formal way but they were not scolded for it like Daehan was. Maybe I feel protective for Daehan more than some other kids but that is how I saw it. Also. I thought it unfair to scold kids for not finishing their meal - I know that the intent was to teach kids not to take food that they could not finish or not to waste food but I think they were too young to realize this when they served themselves.

I think it was because Daehan was asked by the teacher multiple times and he answered in the same way. The other children may not have answered in the proper way however he asked Daehan directly more than once. As for the meal, he already said that they should only get what they can eat. As it was shown, he put more food on his plate that even Sarang told him that it was enough. 
Sarang knew she would be scolded so instead of telling the teacher she couldn't finish, reason with him and take the punishment, she insisted that she could ... in her own sweet time. LOL Very clever.

Seriously, Minguk is such a clever boy. During the safari tour with bears, he asked the driver what kind of bear it was. He knows that animals have subspecies, that’s amazing. 

Right? Most kids would just say it's a bear or a brown bear but he's always like one step ahead. He would ask about things even if he doesn't pronounce it correctly, e.g LOL at Sattari tour
He's always curious.

It's alright Manse. Yuto seems to have planned everything already.  :lol:

Qi5EVCE.jpg

cr: owner

Edited by leix_

aww minguk seriously is the cutest baby in the world. i just want to pinch his cheeks. love his laugh and smile bring so much joy to everyone around him especially the viewers. never seen his mad face before other than when he tell his dad to stop singing "oi" lol. minguk ah can you and your brothers have a fan meeting (with appa accompany of course) so noona can meet you at least once!

@tripletsfan01_stv, Haha, I'll join you at the triplets fan meeting  :D 

@adelinetew

Daehan got to be a solo model for the neutrogena CF, wow!  :D

• Like 6

Daehanie in "Neutrogena" advertisement, LOL...

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Video source: http://tvpot.daum.net/v/vc5ebETM1zeEBtgMe7zTu7C

awwwwww.. seriously i love daehan with all my heart! such happiness in this cf! :) :) and LOL at how he is being a boss while the dentist doing the job. :) 

have you seen the eng subbed ep 91. love the new family especially the youngest! hahaha. love everyone being so cute. seoeon and seojun being rascals as usual (i love the twins so much), the triplets having fun and enjoying as always, jion greatly enjoying the horse riding awww appreciate her quietly obeying her father and woaaah.. and the new family, love everyone in them and how sweet everything went through. sarang and auto were just too cute in the said episode. LOL at getting married at 17 and Yuto courageously asking sarang that sarang likes him. oh daehaannniee such a handsome and behaved boy, just letting everyone do their own thing while he just sat there silently and observing things. only when he was called by his father did he go near him. i wonder what is going through his mind.. :)

on the other hand, arghhh why is it that it always takes long before the eng subs are out? 

• Like 3

Guest sherylsandburg

Watching my awesome boy Song MinGuk.  Good to know Asiana is showing The Return of Superman in their VOD Int'l Flights.11904689_1479857622309841_75172063904340

Song Minguk Impresses Sean With His Sense of Rhythm on “Superman Returns”

Song Minguk Impresses Sean With His Sense of Rhythm on “Superman Returns”

Song Il Gook’s son Minguk was recently able to showcase his incredible sense of rhythm. On August 23, on KBS’ “Superman Returns,” Song Il Gook’s triplets were able to visit YG Entertainment.

In this episode, Song Il Gook drops by YG Entertainment in order to return the trailer he borrowed from Sean earlier this year for a triathlon. Song Il Gook mentions to Sean that as the triplets are growing, it seems that their innate musical instincts are also growing. Hearing this, Sean invites the three brothers into the recording studio.Minguk2

Song Minguk, who loves singing on a daily basis, confidently grabbed the mic and even added ad-libs while singing the children’s folk song “The Three Little Bears.” Even the hip hop master Sean was surprised by Song Minguk’s hidden talents.

Unlike his brother Manse, who only listened to the instrumental recording, Minguk confidently showed off his husky voice and began recording. Sean, who was in charge of the recording, was thoroughly impressed with Minguk’s vocals and even told his father that “Minguk has a good sense of rhythm.”

What do you guys think? Do you think Song Minguk has what it takes to become YG Entertainment’s youngest trainee?

• Like 12