[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

Dear KBS..pls stop being meanie to uri Daehanie..he deserves some preview too please...

Sad to say that I am already used to Daehanie not showing much in the preview, hope to have surprises with his singing in Sunday ROS show...

tOiJqGN.jpg

Daehanie's hip hop look is adorable...:wub:

• Like 6

2 EPISODE(E83-E84)   MISSING BEEN UPLOADED BY KBSWORLD TODAY 

ENG SUBBED The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.83 (2015.07.05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ufmwPEXFmM 

ENG SUBBED The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.84 (2015.07.05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkqM6S5GvGg 

• Like 4

dae to the bak, dae bak........his face really looks like his appa.

and im so proud of jea, the 2nd child of lee dong gok for having a very big dream to be top ten best tennis player in the world.  wow she is very determine and has a very big goal, which is not easy to achieve . how old is jea? i think maybe around 8 or 9 y.o?  to having that goal is very impressive for a kid her age. i hope she can achieve it. fighting, jea shi.

and how cute mingukkie at the studio, recording a tyrano song? lolllll

checking mic  : one two, one two...i laugh so hard , mingukiee why so cuteeee??

and it seems manse was yelling instead of singing..hahhaa.. this manse always makes noona laugh .

Edited by sharone_pink
  • Like 4

2 EPISODE(E83-E84)   MISSING BEEN UPLOADED BY KBSWORLD TODAY 

ENG SUBBED The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.83 (2015.07.05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ufmwPEXFmM 

ENG SUBBED The Return of Superman | 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 - Ep.84 (2015.07.05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkqM6S5GvGg 

Thanks for the information @kjmcth:)

@adelinetew, I am with you. Hoping for more surprises from our baby Daehanie. He amazed me last episode when he sang the song that daddy SIK forgot the lyrics in episode 81. 

Daehan-08_zpsltl7uo7s.gif

92_15.jpg

• Like 7

Guest blixen

LEE See Ahn @ Daebak is such a calm baby.  Not easy being the youngest in a family of 5.  :)

Daebak is true to his name, awesome. Such a sweet boy with a mix of curiosity and cuteness. I can't wait when he gets a little older and he joins the antics of the middle twin sisters Seol Ah and Seo Ah. 

aww minguk seriously is the cutest baby in the world. i just want to pinch his cheeks. love his laugh and smile bring so much joy to everyone around him especially the viewers. never seen his mad face before other than when he tell his dad to stop singing "oi" lol. minguk ah can you and your brothers have a fan meeting (with appa accompany of course) so noona can meet you at least once!

• Like 9

i notice in this show parents and siblings almost "encourage" kissing. I want to ask if this is just asian culture or do other people do that too. because family around me especially siblings even girls they dont like to be kissed so I want to know if that is an affectionate way to raise kids since some of us here might be future parents so good too ask questions right? Also when do parents stop kissing their children do the children just "grow up" or is their like an "educational process. I'm just curious sorry if it sounds weird just that I get that when kids fight they hug or shake hands but "kissing" I dont understand maybe certain families are different.

Edited by tripletsfan01_stv
  • Like 3

Even though my Daehaie is not talkative as our Mandde or Mingukie but i think his answers usually are rational and very clever...especially when he's answered the question from the village teacher when he's asked him whether he will finish the food or not...Its definitely show his intelligence ( 3.5 years old boy ) by saying " My belly will get hurt if i eat all those foods ".... :wub::wub:

For me its the BEST ANSWER than just say YES or NO... :P

• Like 7

Wow, the triplets are going back to the water park, how much they have changed in 385 days?

Read from allthatstar.com that Minguk is enjoyed when taking the challenge to go down the slide by himself and Manse has overcome his fear of water.

84IckHu.jpg

Credit to DC for the photo

• Like 13

Guest uriuri

You know what I would really like to see? Song Ii-guk spending some time alone with each triplet individually on screen, just like how Lee Hwi-jae did it when the twins were much younger.

Because is really hard, even for a parent, to be completely fair and share your love equally with all your children. The needs and expectation that a parent has for each child differs. Plus they are still young, so is hard to give one child your undivided attention when the needs of the other children calls. So I hope for once, perhaps for half-a-day or so, we can witness how Song Ii-guk interacts with each of his child, without having to worry or chase after another.

Will be great if the twins try it again too.   

Guest ManseCutie

Even though my Daehaie is not talkative as our Mandde or Mingukie but i think his answers usually are rational and very clever...especially when he's answered the question from the village teacher when he's asked him whether he will finish the food or not...Its definitely show his intelligence ( 3.5 years old boy ) by saying " My belly will get hurt if i eat all those foods ".... :wub::wub:

For me its the BEST ANSWER than just say YES or NO... :P

I finally saw the whole show with the etiquette teacher - I thought it was a bit unfair of the teacher to scold Daehan for not answering in a polite way but it seemed like some of the other kids talked to the teacher in a not formal way but they were not scolded for it like Daehan was. Maybe I feel protective for Daehan more than some other kids but that is how I saw it. Also. I thought it unfair to scold kids for not finishing their meal - I know that the intent was to teach kids not to take food that they could not finish or not to waste food but I think they were too young to realize this when they served themselves.

You know what I would really like to see? Song Ii-guk spending some time alone with each triplet individually on screen, just like how Lee Hwi-jae did it when the twins were much younger.

Because is really hard, even for a parent, to be completely fair and share your love equally with all your children. The needs and expectation that a parent has for each child differs. Plus they are still young, so is hard to give one child your undivided attention when the needs of the other children calls. So I hope for once, perhaps for half-a-day or so, we can witness how Song Ii-guk interacts with each of his child, without having to worry or chase after another.

Will be great if the twins try it again too.   

I also think it would be good for them to have alone time with their Dad individually - their closeness is wonderful but it's also important to acknowledge their individuality and also to get full attention from the parents as individuals.. Also, at some point soon, I wonder when the twins and the triplets will stop being dressed in the same clothes. It's cute of course but I think when they are a little older, they should get to pick what they want to wear and not have to wear the same clothes if they don't want to - maybe they will want to, but I doubt it.