[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

@kjmcth Thank you... Isn't he cute! I didn't even know that he has a facebook account now... OMG:wub:

more pic.. most pic from source instagram @ largo_adagio

이시안(daebak nickname)  -수아(sua)-  설아(seola) -재아( jaea)- 재시 

hF2o0E0.jpg

IyVQ7r8.jpg

3TLZ3nX.jpg

UqNdN2R.jpg

cjHwb0J.jpghB7pWzw.jpgQhJxpmM.jpgDU3N7Lp.jpgilEFeSE.jpg

• Like 3

Song appa and triplets at KidZania on 25 August 2015, source: DC

xWPZWes.png

Cool Daehanie with sunglasses in the 2nd photo...

YG vibes alert!!!!! The triplets are rockin' it! Honestly, I want them under YG if ever they will decide to be managed by an agency but I doubt Song omma will allow it. 

----

• Like 3

Guest Hannay

Song appa and triplets at KidZania on 25 August 2015, source: DC

xWPZWes.png

Cool Daehanie with sunglasses in the 2nd photo...

YG vibes alert!!!!! The triplets are rockin' it! Honestly, I want them under YG if ever they will decide to be managed by an agency but I doubt Song omma will allow it. 

----

Wow, Manse and Daehan look great in those outfits with those boots! They look like a mini Jiyoung/Youngbae tandem hahahha! As for Daebak, how adorable can he get?! I already like that family. Plus those two twin girls are so funny/cute and I love how they are able to entertain themselves and get into all the mischief. I noticed they air less of the older twins which is okay but I hope they don't completely take them out because it makes things easier for Donggook and all three younger ones are given better attention because of the older twins.

• Like 3

Is it the angle of the camera or is Song appa looks slimmer now? He is almost back to how he looks when he first started ROS.

@xiashenghan   

It's very weird...but it is so very true that appa SIK can gain or lose weight overnight.  I've seen his modeling pictures in which he looked so slim while around that time he was heavy,  I thought it was heavily photoshopped but then the footage videos show that he was slim in reality.  I guess he can easily lose weight if he has a need to. If he knows he has to film or taking pictures for modeling something then he just fasts a couple days and his weight would drop like that.  But I like to see him much more skinny like when he was filming AMCG.

• Like 1

Guest ManseCutie

Awww, can't wait to see this - looks like Manse is kissing a baby cheetah; so sweet the way he has his hands on Daddy's knees too.

Embedded image permalink

Manse and Minguk are always cute together.

CNOhy6WUwAAEysS.jpg:large

I don't know why this picture makes me think of the movie "pirates of the carribean".  isn't that weird?  maybe that hat?  but

Manse is looking gorgorgeous!11953132_913753845328010_196960136563487

Look at Minguk's hair.  wonder who was his hairstylist? :blink: I don't like it at all.  I like him to have his pointed bang.  And oh Daehan, you're getting almost too cute with those glasses on!  :wub:

EQcxw7P.jpg

Edited by charmy2
  • Like 7

Guest kwave06

i was watching  past  epis  of  return  of  superman  via  the  you  tube  channel  kbs  world  and  i  came to  this  interview  of  the  mom  of  sarang.  while  she  admits  that  sung  hoon  is  a  very  good  dad,  she  can't say  he's a  good  husband.  she  also  said  that  she  thinks  he's a little  obsessed  with  sarang.  i  agree!  there  are  times  that  he  embarrasses  his  wife(mom  of  his  child)  in  front  of  

and  sides  with  sarang  in  front  of  her  mom. he  is  so  lucky  to  have  landed a  beautiful  wife  like  shiho  considering  his  looks(ha...ha...  joke  only).