@cagalli55 something like "Me with triplets, yay!"

they probably filmed a CF for Hana Bank, I wonder if they also met Kim Soohyun

CMsWuC8VEAQtl9S.jpg

cr: DC

Manse really likes noonas, although he calls her "auntie" 

Edited by Miree
  • Like 12

Guest ManseCutie

Quote "Manse really likes noonas, although he calls her "auntie" " - Awww, Manse is in Noona-heaven!

I hope Daehan doesn't outgrow his quiet nature if that is his true personality, and not just what we see on TV. Nothing wrong with being the quiet one.

I get exhausted just watching the new family - 2 sets of twins in one family is rare, I think. The older twins are very responsible and caring towards their siblings. They are all still getting used to the camera presence and I think will be more interesting to watch once they are more natural - right now, I feel like they are acting for the camera, especially the Dad and the older twins, not the babies.

Ha Ji Won Enjoys a Cute Date With Song Triplets

Ha Ji Won Enjoys a Cute Date With Song Triplets

On August 18, Ha Ji Won uploaded photos of herself with the adorable Song triplets on her Instagram account. Along with four photos, she posted, “The Song triplets~ and me.”

In the pictures, the actress and toddlers can be seen at a soccer stadium. They appear to have gotten close to one another as they are holding hands and playing with each other.

The actress looks delighted as she literally deals with a handful of triplets.

Ha Ji Won Song Triplets 2

Apparently, they got together as spokesmodels for Hana Bank and Korea Exchange Bank. They participated in a TV commercial campaign celebrating Korea’s 70th anniversary of independence.

How adorable do they look together?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/18/ha-ji-won-enjoys-a-cute-date-with-song-triplets/

• Like 4

Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, what kinds of class music the triplets listen to? ‘Classic Music Tour’

‘Triplets classic – Classic music tour with Daehan, Minguk, and Manse (2CDs)’ containing the favourite classic music of the triplets, Daehan, Minguk, and Manse, who appear on KBS 2TV variety programme ‘Happy Sunday – Superman returns’, will be released on September 3.

The triplets loved by many people are known to have listened to classic music since they were infants.

Music is effective in controlling a human being’s emotion. Especially, it is absolutely influential to infants who sensitively react to external stimuli.

This album consisting of 2 CDs, contains 30 pieces of classic music played by the musicians from a 118-year-old traditional classic label ‘Warner Classics’, based on music therapy researches.

CD 1 contains merry tuned music for play, such as ‘Rimsky-Korsakov: Flight of the Bumblebee’, and ‘Rossini: Willam Tell Overture’. CD 2 contains calm tuned music for rest and relaxation, such as ‘Tchaikovsky: The Swan Lake – Scene’, and ‘Chopin: Raindrop Prelude’

‘Triplets classic – Classic music tour with Daehan, Minguk, and Manse (2CDs)’ will be released in limited edition and general edition, and started presale on August 18.

http://www.getitk.com/daehan-minguk-and-manse-what-kinds-of-class-music-the-triplets-listen-to-classic-music-tour/?lang=en

• Like 5

Some children are slow developer. All the kids r on the show because of their celebrity parents.  Its no fault of Ji ohn that she is on the show bearing in mind she did not choose herslf to be in it in the 1st place. I normally skip ji ohn  section n watch it selectively only. I think it is quite harsh (very mean not just a little mean) to critique the poor kid for no fault of hers. i hv to agree w miree. Let 's exercise restrain n be kind w our words. this is friendly forum. We can always choose to switch channels. Relax man.

• Like 1

I wish people would really take a 20 min break and read about child development because the ignorance is astounding. Children develop at different rates, each and every one of them. Seo Jin and Seo Eon are twins who interact daily and their language development has been at different rates. Soo Ah and Seol Ah seem to talk clearly but we've only seen a bit of them so we have no idea if their language development is the same, whether it's more advanced than the male Lee twins who are 4 months older, etc. I think people need to get over the fact that Ji On doesn't speak at much as the others. She will get there in her own time. Uhm Tae Woong and Yoon Hye Jin may need to get better at using mimicry or flashcards, but Ji On will develop at time goes on. It's just facts. 

What bothers me the most about this whole thing is the harsh criticism Ji On gets along with her parents for her lack of language development and their "isolating" her from the rest of society, yet no one criticizes Seo Eon and his parents and he has an equally slow language development compared to his twin. That's just plain gender bias or because people don't like her as much. Gross, she's a baby. 

• Like 4

Guest ManseCutie

These are babies and kids - let's all keep it light and remember that! Fighting/obsessing over babies and little kids is wrong.

the past days we've been discussing about comparisons, but the last one is so off, very disturbing esp to Ji On's parents, i know that they should be responsible for their child's condition and i am sure they are doing something about it behind the scenes, please no insulting words and spare the child

.tumblr_m0bpc1N2nL1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

cr to gif owner

• Like 2

I usually lurk in the forum and only post from time to time but the post on Ji-oh and using mentally challenge isn't just a little mean, it's completely mean to even judge and say that about a child. 

I don't know or study child development but as an adult I do know that every person is different in many aspect, that's what make individuals unique. And children are the same. We cannot expect every child to be this way or that way, to be the same as another child. Every child has their own individuality hence they are different in many aspects. With that, just because one is different, we cannot judge a child and say that this child is slower than this one hence that child is mentally challenge. I don't think any person would want to be judge that way nor any parent would want to hear things like that towards their child. 

And at the same time, we should know that every parent has different parenting style towards their children. And it's not like the parent are neglecting their part in helping their child grow. We seen how heartbreaking it was when Uhm Tae Woong found out about Ji Oh development and they're trying to put effort in helping her. Uhm Tae Woong was even doing what the doctor suggested to help her by making eye contact to talk to Ji Oh. And if you see their instragram, they do try to let Ji Oh interact with other kids. They're helping her in developing with patience, not being forceful and mean. Raising kids takes patience, care, and love.

Superman Returns isn't about bring in the brightest kids or quick develop kids on the show. It's about a Dad time with their kids and what is appreciative about this show that I enjoy is that you see the different individuality of each kids, seeing how they grow up differently and how different parenting style and bonding these dad has.

And so introspective, please be respectful to the children and their parent. No one is perfect and it is not perfection that we are looking at on this show. It is the imperfection and their growth from it. 

P.S. If you dislike certain scenes, just skip it. Why force yourself to watch and make rude comments about it. 

I know that it may sound off since we been speaking of comparison but IMO there is constructive comparison vs. negative comparison that comes of rude.

So again please be respectful of all the Superman families!  - Much love. I will go back to lurking now :)

Edited by Lyna
  • Like 3

gosh...that not just mean, that was so harsh. you should not critic the kids, i somehow questioning the parents, but let me tell you one thing, dont judge them for only 20-30 minutes coverage. She probably lack of communication and social, but if you want to compare, we can say that she is better than the triplet when it come to toilet training. Triplet only got the toilet training at 3 years old, jion already did before 2 years old. not to mention, Jion has very good responds towards animal, which the triplet didnt had too. i dislike to compare children and prefer to discuss about their personality..But the way you compare them is not in a nice way. and don't talk about her clothes, it's not her choice. i bet his clumsy dad did the dress...and not everyone has good fashion sense like SIK. Sarang's appa sometimes a fashion criminal too, he's lucky he has a model wive that dress Sarang nicely.

Let me tell you story about my nephew. he didnt talked properly till he was 3 years old. we were so worry so we visit 3 doctor (children doctors, neurobical doctors etc). one doctor said he was autisme. his parents are so heartbroken and sad..but they doubt him because he was VERY sociable, eventhough he couldnt speak properly he has a lot of friend and like to play with him. so they decide to bring him to 2nd Doctor..this 2nd doctor said, no, he didnt autisme. he just hyperactive...very high stage of hyperactive. he can't concentrate easily, but he knows his name so when the doctor ask his name he can said his name. and 3rd doctor said the same thing, and ask them to therapy him. so then he went therapy, medicine. so many medicine that his mother decide to stop it worry that it would affected him in the future. now, he's 12 years old, very smart of maths and IT. sometimes he spoke the wrong sentence, but he's very sensitive boy. when her mother sad, he would be the first one to cry instead.

so, i dare to say that Jion is not slow mentally since she can cope up with wherever she is. and if she's shy, well, you should see how daehan, Sarang and soeun meet strangers too. they're not very quick to warm up to strangers too. Not everyone is manse, Minguk and seojun. If you have children, i doubt you would say that harsh to Jion...but you may learn, if someone said that to your lovely ones, how do you feel...please be careful with your words. it can hurt others.

• Like 4