[Variety] The Return of Superman 슈퍼맨이 돌아왔다 7th anniversary NOV 2020

This moment was so precious. Manse was afraid to join appa and his brothers so he reached out for the cameraman’s hand. I love how close triplets are with the staff. 

11873672_1477949759171712_22093202640543

Edited by Miree
  • Like 5

Did Daehan really ask Appa to play Daehan, Minguk, Manse song? I thought the song is only familiar for us viewers.. hahhah... I never thought that they're aware and even like that song too.

Yes, he did so. When Song appa started to play Sean's song, Daehan said he does not know that song and requested for Daehan Minguk Manse song. Song appa asked one more time for confirmation and Daehan replied once again for Daehan Minguk Manse song.

NIwNmhJ.gif

See how happy Daehanie is when his song request is answered...

• Like 9

why did daehan cry in the water booming. he's usually the most excited one in the water.

Hidden Content

Daehan is a stubborn kid. Now before Daehan supporters attack me, him being one is not a negative thing. All kids are stubborn and I have noticed it is some instances shown. As a parent you won't force your kid if they are being stubborn especially in SIK's case that they are on camera. I think the producers rather not show him than him being shown behaving that way. SIK also said himself that Daehan is stubborn.
Same case as when he really likes something. He becomes super hyper when he's in his element, too.
Love it when he requested the DaehanMingukManse song and started bobbing his head.
I hope they can make something for Daehan, too. Let him shine, take the spotlight and not only helping his dad or his brothers.

...And for Minguk to stay quiet for some episodes. :D
Just so to stop others from complaining of too much screentime for him. Poor baby getting some backlash  for being an active and happy child.

He sure loves singing. I hope he would not be a celebrity though,but this one is irresistible.

If he continues to be a smart person when he gets older, hopefully he can use that intelligence and his big heart to more useful and greater things. Speaking of which, did he say COME IN COME IN at the YG building? Smartypants
Not surprised that he cared for that Iron Man robot, and Manse was sweet when he apologized to it. :D

I like it when he asks Daehan and Manse if they like something, e.g. hotdogs, riding the bus
What I miss is Daehan and Minguk's conversations. When it's Manse and Minguk, they would be very imaginative with what they talk about, while with Daehan, they would talk normally but Minguk uses this cute tone, almost a teasing tone.. Example would be the 3rd X-file and he was asking him about the traffic light.

------

I like JiON's part today. I think it's good for her to be in those lessons for toddlers where she can meet other people and interact with other kids. She still doesn't interact as much but being around kids her age helps already. UTW is a such a daughter-fool, he wouldn't top smiling and laughing while watching her.

------

My new favorite is Daebak's smile when he's called. Such a bright and lovely smile!

------

I agree that Daehan is stubborn. introvert person tend to be stubborn. he wouldnot do something if he's not into it. but thank God he has two brothers with him who can encouraged him indirectly if he dislike to do something, even i rarely see him following them when he dislike it.

I dont want Minguk to changes too. he's a happy kids, just like free spirit manse. don't changes...let kids be kids..they would not pretend ...they're still pure, so dont chage. there'll come time when they will changes..i hope that day would come slower hahahaha...

Its good that Jion finally got a chance to interact with another kids. the parents should do it sooner.

• Like 5

Daehan is kind, responsible and always put his siblings bfore him.. He also have a big brother attitude where all his brothers listen to him. Although he is shy, he participate a lot, eating well, and playing well.. Yes daehan had difficulty speaking when he was young but his personality is super charming. Remember his bravery in dentist office and in paeds office..   I dont care what people say daehanie is my muse.. Love him so much

Edited by Matilda_Anne
  • Like 3

Guest Iu Starz

on the latest epi: i adore the triplets during they sat at YG sofa. the triplets sat with sean but not with appa...they are not clinging to their dad and looks comfortable with sean-it looks like sean is their daddy.. a rare occasion in my surrounding even with my nephews...

Edited by Iu Starz

Guest ManseCutie

Daehan is quiet compared to his brothers but he speaks up when he feels he needs to, like when another boy took his apples from his basket or when Seojun took something off his plate. He is just as smart as Minguk or Manse IMO, just doesn't speak up as much.He is a very thoughtful and caring little boy and his mannerisms are so charming to me. I don't like it either when one of the triplets are highlighted more on the show too often.

As far as Jion, she does seem to be developing slower when compared to other kids but that doesn't mean there is something wrong with her. BUT, if she does have some condition, like aspergers syndrome, it would still be good to have her on the show - after all, the show shouldn't be only with  perfect, "normal" kids - why not have kids who are "different".

Just so to stop others from complaining of too much screentime for him. Poor baby getting some backlash  for being an active and happy child.

He sure loves singing. I hope he would not be a celebrity though,but this one is irresistible.

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images

If he continues to be a smart person when he gets older, hopefully he can use that intelligence and his big heart to more useful and greater things. Speaking of which, did he say COME IN COME IN at the YG building? Smartypants
Not surprised that he cared for that Iron Man robot, and Manse was sweet when he apologized to it. :D

I like it when he asks Daehan and Manse if they like something, e.g. hotdogs, riding the bus
What I miss is Daehan and Minguk's conversations. When it's Manse and Minguk, they would be very imaginative with what they talk about, while with Daehan, they would talk normally but Minguk uses this cute tone, almost a teasing tone.. Example would be the 3rd X-file and he was asking him about the traffic light.

-------

The editing and cutting was so poor.  I agree, there's almost no story to other parts. Squeezing in 5 families and cutting each of their airtime short is not working for them right now. Think must be so pressured now that they're not no.1 anymore.

I agreed that squeezing 5 families the show is terrible.  The show just end abruptly when the time up.  It's no longer be well presented as before.

The more Minguk becoming more popular, smarter, and well loved from nietizens is the more hatred he's getting at the same time.  On FB, I've found Daehan and Manse's fans calling him names like "THUG LIFE 3 emoticons expressing disrespect" when they commented on Minguk's last episode.  A lot of Daehan's fans are always overprotective of Daehan and writing very mean comments about Minguk on FB.  I figure it's just the jealously.  Sorry Daehan's fans, please don't attack me, I would have protected Daehan or Manse if they were treated rude too and I also so found all of you here are being courteous, though you love Daehan, at least you never bash Minguk.  Today I found this post on one of the FB page commenting on Minguk "come home to grandma/grandpa".  The person posting this is Manse's fan. These are only a couple examples I found today. I'm asking myself how on earth there exists mean and nasty creatures like these people 

11230037_593791154093034_728973496018006

• Like 6

The more Minguk becoming more popular, smarter, and well loved from nietizens is the more hatred he's getting at the same time.  On FB, I've found Daehan and Manse's fans calling him names like "THUG LIFE 3 emoticons expressing disrespect" when they commented on Minguk's last episode.  A lot of Daehan's fans are always overprotective of Daehan and writing very mean comments about Minguk on FB.  I figure it's just the jealously.  Sorry Daehan's fans, please don't attack me, I would have protected Daehan or Manse if they were treated rude too and I also so found all of you here are being courteous, though you love Daehan, at least you never bash Minguk.  Today I found this post on one of the FB page commenting on Minguk "come home to grandma/grandpa".  The person posting this is Manse's fan. These are only a couple examples I found today. I'm asking myself how on earth there exists mean and nasty creatures like these people 

You’ve got to be kidding me. There are actually people who bash one of the triplets while adoring another one? Seriously, are these people out of their minds? It’s all right to dislike Minguk but everything has its limit. Fans should realize that triplets aren't members of some kpop group they stan but children and most importantly siblings. Turning siblings against each other, I find this kind of behaviour disgusting. 

• Like 6

Guest ManseCutie

You’ve got to be kidding me. There are actually people who bash one of the triplets while adoring another one? Seriously, are these people out of their minds? It’s all right to dislike Minguk but everything has its limit. Fans should realize that triplets aren't members of some kpop group they stan but children and most importantly siblings. Turning siblings against each other, I find this kind of behaviour disgusting. 

I agree - it's okay to like one triplet over another but not okay to attack or be mean to the ones you don't like as much. I think however the hate is really not personally about or targeted towards Mingkuk (how can anyone dislike him honestly, he is cute to the max)  but the attention he is getting - there is a difference. Also, not to excuse mean comments about Mingkuk  but I've also read mean/hateful comments elsewhere and on blogs about Daehan and about Manse so it is  not just Mingkuk. I can't believe there are people that would say/post mean things about any kid, famous or not.

Edited by ManseCutie
added more comments

why are some people so rude, they are just kids, yes we do compare their different traits here but they are just friendly comparisons, i agree with what you said that people here are very courteous, we have different opinions or views but it ends there.  It's not as if Minguk is trying hard just to attract attentions, when people praise Minguk it doesn't mean that Manse or Daehan is not good.  

• Like 5

I have been lurking in this page the whole time... but just don't know how to react on this one... Gosh, there are people who is being nasty to the kids!!! I guess, they are not yet parents as I am... Cause if you are a real parent you cannot do anything but to fall inlove with kids...

Well, I am a mother of two boys... My eldest is already 19, and he's is like Daehan, as handsome and introvert since birth... lol... my youngest is now 14, and has the personality of Manse, free spirit until now... I have treated them the same way but they grew up in different personality... why? because they were created by God that way....

Maybe that's the reason why I am so inlove with Minguk, cause I wish I had a baby just like him... HE IS A BALANCER... a cut between Daehan and Manse... and who will not fall inlove with Minguk?... Well, there is so much to be envious about Minguk.. He has a very loving, talented and beautiful parents... He has two sweet and adorable siblings.. He may not be as good looking as his brothers but he has so much charisma... He is so smart and gifted... he is born to be cute... at his age, he talks a lot of sense... I think i will enjoy talking to him the whole day rather than talking to some of my officemates who doesn't have sense at all.. sorry for my ranting!!!

I love all the kids in this show, though I started watching the show late already... but I was able to see Haru... I have loved that girl, she is so sweet, and I loved her bonding with her dad... Tablo is such a cry baby.. I remember crying a lot in some their scenes together....

Manse and the twins are the reasons why I laughed out loud watching ROS... They are all innocently naughty and playful!

Sarang, I love to see her growing up to be a strong and competitive girl! Thanks to his dad and mom! Our world now is so competitive, she will be needing that strong heart eventually. She maybe a brat sometimes, but you cannot do anything about that... she's an only child, she receives so much affection from his dad and mom...

The new family, I love them so much specially Daebak. His smile is making my day. He is soooo so cute and adorable... I love how the father is trying his best to take care of the kids alone, and is so heartwarming! The elder twins are so responsible already. I love the scene where the father is worried that his daughter is not giving her best at her practices... He said something like "She might as well cry now than cry a river later". He is talking based on his experience, he doesn't want his daughter to experience the same. The younger twins, I think they are both not so easy to handle... but I love them...

Jion, she is cute and sweet... but, I think her parents should expose her with other kids some more...

So tell me.. what is not to love about the kids in ROS?

• Like 16

These kind of hatred toward little kids are too much people behind the keyboard bashing on other people need to know the consequences of their brutality honesty they need to be put into jail (some people actual suicide for these kind of comments or they form some sort of depression)

seriously how can you curse 1 brother over? I mean you can have your faves but they are triplets they are united as one "daehanminqukmanse"

to the haters tumblr_nr4gu2vVAB1tmjt2ko10_500.gif

minguk is an angel tumblr_ntc5l5bMuz1tmjt2ko6_250.gifhttp://33.media.tumblr.com/a347949ce22bd2ab65ac86c5add6410c/tumblr_ntc5l5bMuz1tmjt2ko4_250.giftumblr_ns4wwmSU0R1tmjt2ko7_250.gif

I have been reading some of Knetz comments eps the latest ep some of them are very mean they said that the triplets should go to YG and if they do they will all end up doing drugs and breaking the law. shake my head why would you even think about horrible thing.

I do hope that the triplets get off the show soon and be away from the public criticism> if their parents and they themselves are smart they shouldnt go into entertainment world since its a difficult road not everyone get to be top star even if you are one your every movement is being critic by the viewers, thats a stressful way to live. With Minguk kind and understanding personality I dont think he deserve any of the hater comments when he grows up.

• Like 12

-------

The editing and cutting was so poor.  I agree, there's almost no story to other parts. Squeezing in 5 families and cutting each of their airtime short is not working for them right now. Think must be so pressured now that they're not no.1 anymore.

I agreed that squeezing 5 families the show is terrible.  The show just end abruptly when the time up.  It's no longer be well presented as before.

there'are pople like that? attacking a 3,5 year old boy?? The only time i feel annoy was when Minguk fans posted a bunch of pic and i couldn't open this tred and must close it before re-open it again lmao...i blame minguk cutesy for making the ahjumma's couldnt stand not to post his whole pic here lmao

My bias is Daehan, but how could you hate Minguk? he's brother of Daehan and manse. he's the bridge. the overhype Manse and the quiet laid back Daehan need the bridge and that's uri mingukkie.  they share their love and their mother's womb since zero. During Appa oediga show, i was annoy with jiah too. but i mostly blame to his dad. he always letting jiah did whatever so Jiah sometimes does not know the boundaries. she cry everytime she doesnt get what she wanted. i hope she changes now. and that's why i admired SIG very much. when the triplets fighting over something, he wouldnt let one of them getting the things. he would keep that thing until they willing to share. that's what a parents should do. you can see that the boys share everythng, they rarely fighting over something anymore (at least that what we saw in the 30 minutes footage). but during bycicle play, when they learn about traffic, we see how daehan and then minguk and then Manse play the bycicle in turn,...no screaming, no crying no yelling.

• Like 6

Guest AZJ1119

-------

@charmy2,

These are the most absurd,ridiculous,insulting & abusive comments I've ever read in the web and worst of all, making the rudest comments to these innocent TROS kids! What a shame! How in the world they ever demean & bad-mouth innocent kids because they saw one of the boys' actions that may have eclipsed and outdone the others? These boys have done nothing wrong but entertain us. These imbeciles who have been insinuating of a competition between these brothers are manic crazy, if not hatred mongers. The BROMANCE between these triplets is so pleasing and endearing to watch that we all even want to adopt them. Even SIK & his wife had become our role models for having well raised these very loving, polite, respectful & bright boys.  What a disgrace in FB world! What if there are also some minor users on that page? What if SIK and his wife read these comments?  There's a likelihood that they will pull out from TROS without any notice.  Which parents will tolerate these unconscionable comments? No one, right? For the sake of our love of these family,  this needs to stop soon!

@charmy, I wonder if you can contact the admin of that particular FB page to address any irresponsible postings by those page users. Possibly, having them removed or unfriend them as page users? This is just a suggestion for the purpose of stopping these whackos.

I'm so sorry for having written this post, but having heard about the posts at FB is so bothersome that it shouldn't be tolerated at all and must STOP immediately.

I'm already preparing myself when they leave TROS. Thanks to you @ Konabeans, I have been uploading all their videos , when time comes that we don't see them anymore @ TROS, I can keep these videos forever in my safe and watch them whenever I want to. 

I found a thread recently with a topic of "Song Minguk and the brothers", basically saying that that's how OP sees them right now and doesn't like how it is, also since she likes another triplet than him. I agree that it's mostly the attention he gets and how the producers really favor him. I mean, it's not his fault he's a jolly kid and they need to show something to the viewers. Though let's not disregard that there are really some who doesn't like him because they do think he's just the cute triplet, and everyone else is cute anyway, so they don't get why he gets a lot of attention. To me it's obvious that he's smart and one-step ahead when it comes to learning, and the other two are ahead of him on other stuff, but some don't agree. I understand that. However, there are some who disregard that completely. I wish they would learn how to give credit where its due.
I figured that while Minguk has a lot of fans, Daehan has the most overprotected and devoted fans. You can't even say that you dislike what he did ( and not him! ) because you will get attacked for sure. Their excuse would be because he's they oldest, he's the most responsible, he gets the least screentime so back off, etc etc. You always have to explain. And they also like to have a pity party for him. I think those people are those who still want more from him and not just from the producers of the show. At least more people are contented here with how he is shown on the show. Though of course, I know more screentime for him is better for you, for us. We all want to see the active Daehan. We all want equal screentime for them.
I haven't really encountered Manse fans making bad comments Minguk and/or Daehan. Almost all of them are fine by the attention he gets. Manse can really get everyone's attention even with the small things that he does.

Edit: :lol::lol::lol:

VPf8bdD.png

Edited by leix_